How to Treat Acne Scars with Ayurvedic Medicines?
This article focuses on the acne scars. This article contains much useful information that include symptoms, myths, causes, factors, herbal remedies, home remedies, and lifestyle changes. Scars can be frustrating but there are plenty of ways to reduce them. You should stop yourself from picking, and popping them. Sometimes, they cause pain, and it may bother you a lot. In this article, we discussed many herbal remedies to treat the acne scars that are offered by planet Ayurveda. All the herbs used in these products are natural and pure.
Acne scar is the result of inflamed faults caused by the pores of the skin because of oily skin, bacteria, and dead skin cells. Acne breakouts can be frustrating as they can leave scars on the various parts of the body and on the face. They are not permanent. Sometimes, they give so much of pain that irritates a person a lot. But we are lucky because there are many treatments available to reduce the impact of scars on our skin. Actually, scars are formed when there is a breakout that penetrates the skin deeply so, damages the tissues beneath it. Acne mainly appears on your face, forehead, chest, shoulders because these areas have the most sebaceous (oil) glands.
It is important for all of us to know what type of scars we have. Then we will try to treat them. There are various types of scars such as depressed scars, hypertrophic scars, and dark spots. Depressed scars are more common scars on our face. Depressed scars are divided into three sub-types that are boxcar, ice pick and rolling. Hypertrophic scars are common and can be seen on the chest and back. In some cases, ace scars fade away on their own without any kind of treatment.
Signs and Symptoms
- Small re, tender bumps
- Painful pus-filled lumps
Myths about acne
- Greasy Food: Everyone says don’t eat greasy food because it cause pimples. Greasy food has very less effect on acne. Actually, working in the greasy area such as kitchen, also become the cause of acne.
- Hygiene: Acne is not caused by dirty skin. But rubbing your face with hard soap or use such chemicals that may cause irritation on your skin and results in acne.
- Cosmetics: It does not worsen your acne if women use oil-free makeups.
- Excess oil production
- Hair follicles clogged by oil and dead skin cells
- Activity of a type of hormone (androgens)
Factors that may worsen the acne on skin
- Hormones: When a person do excess hormonal activities leads to acne. In this condition, the androgens may increase in boys and girls during puberty and makes the sebaceous gland large which produces more sebum. Hormonal changes in women like pregnancy can affect the production of sebum and very less amount of androgens circulates in the blood of women that can worsen the effect of acne on the women’s skin.
- Diet: According to the research, consumption of skim milk and carbohydrates in the diet such as bread, bagels, chips, etc. leads to acne. Even chocolates are also responsible for the generation of acne. So, it is important to eat food that contains unsaturated sugar.
- Stress: Stress can also make worsen the effect of acne.
- Medications: Some medicines contains corticosteroids, lithium, etc. that also causes acne.
There are many treatment available for acne scars such as herbal remedies, home remedies, and lifestyle changes which are mentioned below:
- Herbal Remedies
- Home Remedies
- Lifestyle Changes
1. Herbal Remedies
Planet Ayurveda offers herbal products that are very much effective in the Treatment of acne scars. These products are made with natural herbs under the guidance of Ayurvedic experts. All herbs used in these products are pure and safe. These herbal products are mentioned below:
- Jatyadi Tailam
- Manjishtha Capsules
- Radiant Skin, Hair Nails Formula
- Natural Glow Powder
1. Jatyadi Tailam
It is useful in healing wounds, skin diseases like acne scars. This oil may help in sunburns and reduces the pimples. Ingredients include chameli, neem, potato patra, madhuchhisht, mulethi, koot, turmeric, daruharidra, katuki, manjishtha, padmaka, lodhra, harad, neelkamal, suddh tuttha, Shweta sariva, karanj beej, til tail, and water.
Method of Application: Apply over the affected area, once or twice daily
2. Manjishtha Capsules
It is useful in the purification of the blood, removes the toxins, and reduces the skin diseases. Due to its anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties it supports healthy skin tissues and cells. It is available in powder form.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules two times a day.
3. Radiant Skin Hair Nails Formula
These capsules are useful to reduce skin scars. It provides nutrients to our skin, hair, and nails for their growth. Ingredients include Manjishtha, pit papda, chirata, and ghrit kumari.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
4. Natural Glow Powder
It maintains the health of our skin. It supports the blood circulation and provides glow to our skin. Ingredients include chandan, multani mitti, orange peel, and haridra.
Dosage: Scrub on alternate days.
Contact my assistant to provide you the costing / ordering and delivery information at – email@example.com or call at +91-172-5214030 Or Check Website – www.PlanetAyurveda.com
2. Home Remedies
There are many home remedies that may help in treating acne scars and reduce its appearance:
- Salicylic Acid: It is a natural compound that helps us to clean dirt, dead skin cells, etc. It also helps us to reduce swellings. It can be used in all the scars. If anyone has sensitive skin, then he or she may first apply the salicylic acid on the small part of their skin for the test.
- Coconut Oil: There is a presence of lauric acid in coconut oil which helps to remove bacteria of skin and increases the moisture of the skin which minimizes the effect of acne scars.
- Alpha Hydroxyl Acids: They are useful in treating dry skin, removes dead skin and prevent open pores. It reduces its appearance and it is best for all the skins.
- Honey: It is beneficial in the healing process. It helps to fade acne scars by applying daily on your face.
- Retinoid: It also helps us to reduce acne scars by increasing the growth of cells in our skin and improves the skin’s texture. Use sunscreens in which there is a presence of retinoid in it.
- Lactic Acid: It improves the texture of the skin, lightening the scars, etc.
- Aloe Vera: It lightened the scars and helps to treat pimples and dark spots on our face and body. Use the aloe Vera gel from its plant and apply it daily on your face.
- Lemon Juice: It also reduces the redness and appearance of scars. Drink lemon juice daily especially in summers or you can directly apply the lemon juice on your face with cotton.
3. Lifestyle Changes
- Wash your skin daily with clean water.
- Regular workouts.
- Rinse your skin with Luke water.
- Keep your hands off your face.
- Be gentle with your face.
- Stay away from the sun.
- Do not use products on your face that may cause scars.
- Eat healthy and nutrient-rich diet.
- Do not touch your face when suffering from scars.
- Avoid picking, popping, and squeezing.
Acne scare are natural occurring and unwanted reminder that may decrease the self-esteem of various people. But it is not permanent. As per our discussion in this article, there are many treatments available for acne scars. We just need to take some preventions that are helpful in treating acne scars. Home remedies are also discussed above. Planet Ayurveda offers many herbal remedies that can reduce acne scars. All the products are made with natural herbs and are pure. It has no side effects.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Vestibular Hypofunction – Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment - September 28, 2023
- CONCEPT OF AGNI AND HEALTH ISSUES DUE TO LOW DIGESTIVE FIRE? - September 28, 2023
- Chlamydia Trachomatis Causes, Symptoms, And Herbal Treatment - September 28, 2023
- NATURAL AYURVEDIC REMEDIES FOR ODONTALGIA (TOOTHACHE) - September 26, 2023
- STING ASSOCIATED VASCULOPATHY WITH ONSET IN INFANCY (SAVI) - September 26, 2023