Best Ayurvedic Medicines for Premature Ejaculation
Premature Ejaculation is defined as an uncontrolled ejaculation before or shortly after the sexual penetration which results in an unsatisfactory sexual experience.It is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction and can occur at any age.
What are the causes of Premature Ejaculation?
- Both mental and physical causes are responsible for premature ejaculation. Certain factors such as masturbation, watching sexual movies at early ages are the causes of this disorder. As a result, the person becomes mentally weak and get lured by advertisements given in the newspapers.
- But, they get exploited or misled by taking huge amount of money and medicines which give temporary relief. In this way, the patients get disappointed and get addicted to drugs such as opium or marijuana
Medical Causes of Premature Ejaculation are:
- Inflammation of prostate gland
- Weakness of reproductive organs
- Inflammation and Infections of the prostate such as gonorrhea
- Semen defects
- Nerve damage from surgery or trauma
- Side effects of certain medicines
Some of the psychological causes of Premature Ejaculation are:
- Strong Sexual Desire
- Lack of Confidence
- Lack of communication between the partners
- Unresolved conflicts
Premature Ejaculation caused due to physical disturbances can be cured by the use of long term medications because medicines work on the root cause of the disease by correcting semen defects and by providing strength to the nervous system.
But, in chronic cases, medicines which show immediate results can be used but for a short period of time. The medicines for instant relief are certain drugs such as opium and cannabis. These drugs can be used in limited quantities before 1-2 hours of sexual intercourse.
The medicines which provide immediate relief should not be used for more than 10-15 days.
What is the cause of Premature Ejaculation according to Ayurveda?
According to Ayurveda, it is caused due to the aggravation of Vata dosha. The vitiated Vata dosha enters into the Shukra dhatu and causes early ejaculation and is referred to as Shukragatavata in Ayurveda.
What is the treatment of Premature Ejaculation according to Ayurveda?
- The science of Ayurveda has the concept of Rasayana which helps in the formation of best quality tissues (ojas). The concept of Rasayana has elaborate meaning as they are predominantly preventive and curative in nature.
What are the Herbal Remedies offered by Planet Ayurveda for the treatment of Premature Ejaculation?
- Planet Ayurveda offers Tribulus Power Pack for the treatment of Premature Ejaculation.
Tribulus Power Pack of Planet Ayurveda consists of:
- Atirasadi Churna
- Tribulus Power Capsules
- Chanderprabha Vati
- Shilajit Capsules
- Tri-bull Oil
- Amogh Passion Oil
1. Atirasadi Churna:
- Atirasadi Churna of Planet Ayurveda is a wonderful herbal combination of various herbs that work synergistically to provide relief from premature ejaculation. The word “Ati” means full of and “Rasa” means juice or full of power. The various herbs used in this formulation help in providing strength to the male reproductive system.
Ingredients of Atirasadi Churna
|Indian Name||English Name||Botanical Name||Quantity|
|1.||Safed Musli||Musli||Chlorophytum borivilianum||30 gm|
|2.||Kali Musli||Black Musale||Curculigo orchioides||20 gm|
|3.||Semal Musli||Silk Cotton Tree||Salmalia malabarilca||20 gm|
|4.||Gokshura||Puncture twine||Tribulus terrestris||20 gm|
|5.||Shatavari||Asparagus||Asparagus racemosus||20 gm|
|6.||Ashwagandha||Winter cherry||Withania somnifera||20 gm|
|7.||Akarkara||Pellitory||Anacyclus pyrethrum||20 gm|
|8.||Vidari Kand||Hawalian Baby Woodrose||Pueraria tuberosa||10 gm|
|9.||Varahi Kand||Wild Yam||Dioscorea bulbifera||10 gm|
|10.||Safed Behmen||Centaurea||Centaurea behen||10 gm|
|11.||Jaiphal||Nutmeg||Myristica fragrans||10 gm|
|12.||Taalmakhana||Hygrophila||Hygrophila spinosa||5 gm|
|13.||Kesar||Saffron||Crocus sativus||5 gm|
Dose: 1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water.
2. Tribulus Power Capsules
- Tribulus Power Capsules contain the standardized extract of Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris). These capsules are very useful in improving muscular strength, premature ejaculation, low stamina and weakness in males. These capsules are popularly known as youth fountain or age retarder as they give boost to men’s power and therefore considered as one of the most popular herbs for sexual disorders in men. These capsules balance all the three doshas Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Dose: 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
3. Chanderprabha Vati
- Chanderprabha Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine which has multiple health benefits. This has wonderful effects on both male and female reproductive organs. It is considered as a potent adaptogen. It is used for providing strength and considered as a natural aphrodisiac. Therefore, this product is used for correcting semen defects in males. Chanderprabha vati can be considered as a good dietary supplement as well.
Dose: 2 tablets twice daily with plain water.
4. Shilajit Capsules:
- Shilajit Capsules by Planet Ayurveda is considered as a multi-purpose product. Planet Ayurveda’s Shilajit Capsules contain the standardized extract of Asphaltum (Black bitumen). Shilajit is known to Indians since thousands of years as the benefits of Shilajit are mentioned in ancient Ayurvedic texts.
- It is used in the treatment of reproductive organs as it is considered as rejuvenative, aphrodisiac, spermatogenic, nervine tonic, anti-inflammatory in nature. Therefore, Shilajit capsules are very effective in the treatment of premature ejaculation.
Dose: 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
5. Tri-bull Oil:
- It is an herbal oil manufactured by Planet Ayurveda using best quality herbal extracts that is helpful for male reproductive organs. It helps in improving stamina and erectile strength.
The major ingredients of Tri-bull oil
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Gambhari Chal (Gmelina arborea)
- Kaner Root (Nerium oleander)
- Vjaradanti (Barleria prionitis)
- Gokhru bada (Pedalium murex)
- Khurasani ajwain (Hyoscyamus niger)
How to use: Take 5-10 drops of oil and apply on the affected area.
6. Amogh Passion Oil:
- This oil is used for external application. This oil has natural ingredients that provide strength to the male reproductive organs.
How to use: The appropriate quantity of the oil should be applied over the affected area.
- When such effective herbs are provided to us by nature, then why to take synthetic or chemical based drugs. All the products of Planet Ayurveda are safe, natural and free from chemicals and preservatives.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Treatment Of Interstitial Cystitis - August 26, 2021
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Cecal Volvulus - August 25, 2021
- Natural Remedies For PAD Disease In Ayurveda - August 19, 2021
- Ayurvedic Management for Mitral Valve Prolapse - August 18, 2021
- TOP 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES - August 17, 2021