Ayurvedic Treatment for Hydrocele with Herbal Remedies
Hydrocele can be defined as a condition in which swelling in the scrotum occurs due to accumulation of fluid around the testicle. This disorder is common in newborn males, nearly twelve percent of male children born with this hydrocele. Usually it disappears by the age of one year without taking treatment. It is not compulsory that it happens only in newborn, but it can affect males of any age. Injury or severe inflammation on the scrotum can lead to hydrocele in adult men or older boys. Mostly there is no feel of any pain or any threat to the testicles if someone is suffering through hydrocele.
Types of Hydrocele
Hydrocele is divided into two types, which are:
- Communicating: In this type, hydrocele develops due to unclosing of the sac surrounding the testicles. Due to opening of the sac, fluid comes in and out continuously. It is more common in adult males.
- Non-communicating: Non-communicating hydrocele occurs when the sac is fully closed but the fluid is not fully absorbed by the body. This condition is common in newborn males and disappears by the age of one year.
Causes of Hydrocele
Causes of hydrocele differ in newborn male children and in adult males. We will discuss the causes of both conditions.
- Cause in newborn: At the end stages of pregnancy, testicles of developing male child descend into the scrotum from the abdominal cavity. A sac is combined with each testicle to allow the surrounding of the testicles with fluid. Under normal conditions, sac closes itself and water gets absorbed into the body by the age of one year.
- Causes in adult men: Hydrocele can also develop in adult men, most probably in men above 40 years. It can occur due to an inflammation or injury on the testicles. Maybe any infection on the testicle or in epididymitis (a coiled, small tube present at back of each testicle) can raise inflammation which further develops hydrocele.
Symptoms of Hydrocele
Usually, hydrocele is a painless condition. The one and only symptom to be observed is swollen scrotum or painless swelling in testicles. Adults can get a sensation of heaviness in the scrotum while doing their routine work. In some conditions, swelling can be more in the morning as comparison in the evening.
There is an increased risk of hydrocele in the newborn males. Approximately twelve percent of children suffer from this condition. Some risk factors of developing hydrocele are:
- Infection on the testicles, like sexual transmitted infection
- Any injury or inflammation on testicles
- Premature birth of male child
Complications of Hydrocele
Basically, hydrocele alone can’t give rise to any other complication of the body. But if the hydrocele is associated with some underlying testicular condition, then it can give rise to some serious complications, such as:
- Tumor or Infection: Tumor in the testicle in the testicle can be developed if hydrocele remains for a prolonged time with some other disease. This can reduce your sperm count or fertility efficacy.
- Inguinal hernia: Communicating hydrocele can interfere with the loop of intestine in the abdominal wall and can cause inguinal hernia.
Diagnosis of Hydrocele
When you visit a doctor, he will diagnose you by doing a physical examination. Methods involved in physical examination are:
- Doctor will check tenderness in the swallowed scrotum.
- He will apply some pressure on the abdomen and scrotum for detection of inguinal hernia.
- Transillumination method can also be used in which a shining light is passed through the scrotum. If the scrotum is filled with fluid, then the light will pass through it and diagnose the hydrocele in the patient.
- He can also perform your ultrasound for detection of testicular tumor, hernia or other causes of scrotal swelling.
Your doctor can also recommend some tests of blood or urine to check any infection such as epididymitis.
Treatment of Hydrocele
In modern science, there is no oral medication present for treatment of hydrocele. Only surgery is performed to bring out the accumulated fluid from the testicels, which is not a safe or permanent solution. Fluids can accumulate again after some time of surgery and irritate you for a long duration. But Ayurvedic medicines are sufficient to treat hydrocele permanently by going through natural methods. In the purpose of providing relief to the patients of hydrocele, Planet Ayurveda prepared some effective medicines by following principles of Ayurveda. All medicines of Planet Ayurveda are very beneficial in treating hydrocele without giving any side effects as they are made up of standardized extract of herbs acquired from nature. A team of expert MD Ayurveda doctors is involved in formulating these medicines without use of any color, preservative, starch, binder, additive, flavor or any artificial material. Take a look at these wonderful remedies..
Herbal Remedies By Planet Ayurveda
1. Tribulus Power
Tribulus power capsules by Planet Ayurveda are prepared by using standardized extracts of Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) herbs. This herb is well known for its multiple medicinal properties and beneficial in reducing cholesterol levels, triglyceride levels, high blood pressure, serum glucose levels and removing harmful toxins from the body.
Dosage: 2 capsules twice in a day with normal water after meals.
2. Kanchnaar Guggul
Planet Ayurveda has formulated Kanchnaar guggul tablets by using various eight herbs like Kachnar bark (Bauhinia variegata), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Varuna (Crataeva religiosa), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), etc. All these work in a synergistic manner to treat hydrocele as well as tumors, uterine fibroids, goiter, ovarian cysts and many other diseases.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice in a day with lukewarm water after meals.
3. Punarnava Capsules
Standardized extract of Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) herb is formulated in Punarnava capsules. These capsules are very effective in treating edema or water retention, liver disorders, kidney abnormalities, urinary tract infections, and other various diseases.
Dosage: 2 capsules twice in a day with normal water after meals.
4. Water-Ex Tablets
These tablets are specially prepared by Planet Ayurveda for treating the disorder of water retention. All these tablets consist of the best quality extract of Varuna (Crataeva nurvala), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) and Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) herbs which are favorable in managing the excess of fluid retention in any body part.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice in a day with normal water after meals.
Contact Planet Ayurveda to provide you the costing / ordering and delivery information at – firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-172-5214030 Or Check Website – www.PlanetAyurveda.com
Consult A Doctor
You can consult a doctor of Planet Ayurveda by dialing 0172-5214030 or by visiting www.planetayurveda.com website. An expert and experienced doctor will help you to treat hydrocele. Don’t feel awkward while telling your doctor about hydrocele. They are familiar with these kinds of diseases as they treat many patients of hydrocele everyday. So feel free to ask any query about your health.
Use the above given herbal medicines and contact doctor if you or your close one is suffering through the hydrocele. These medicines are 100 percent safe for consumption by any person.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Arachnoiditis, Symptoms, Causes and Ayurvedic Treatment - June 24, 2021
- Transverse Myelitis Treatment in Ayurveda with Herbal Remedies - June 21, 2021
- Treatment for Anasarca in Ayurveda with Herbal Remedies - June 18, 2021
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Hyponatremia - June 17, 2021
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Polymyalgia Rheumatica - June 15, 2021