Herbal Remedies for Chlamydia Trachomatis Treatment by Planet Ayurveda
Chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted illness brought on by the chlamydia trachomatis bacteria. Early stages of chlamydia are symptom-free, but if ignored, it can cause serious or long lasting consequences, such as proctitis and urethritis in both men and women, as well as infertility in females. Chlamydia can infect either male or females, although it has been established that females have a twofold greater risk of getting the infection than males.
A particular bacterial strain known as chlamydia trachomatis, which has the potential to harm the female reproductive system, is the source of the sexually transmitted illness chlamydia. Between the age of 15 and 24, infection strikes women. It is possible for an infection to travel to a woman’s fallopian tubes under specific circumstances.
- It is spread through genital touch, or oral vaginal and anal intercourse without use of condoms.
- Owning a sexual partner who engages in sexual activity with others.
- Refusal to use of condoms.
- Genitalia being touched.
- Chlamydia or other illness history.
- Sexual activity without protection.<//li>
- Having sex with other men.
- Having an STD carrying companion.
Signs and symptoms of chlamydia
- Lower abdominal discomfort.
- Swollen testicles.
- Ocular infection or inflammation.
- Discharge from the penis.
- Throat discomfort.
- Lower abdomen discomfort.
- The cervix becomes inflamed.
- Intense sexual activity.
- Unusual vaginal discharge.
- Feeling of burning while urinating.
Chlamydia infection in the anus primary symptoms include
Complications in women from untreated Chlamydia.
- The illness can spread to unborn children during pregnancy, which could result in eye infections and pneumonia
- Ovaries, uterus and cervix are harmed by PID infection
Complications in men from untreated chlamydia
- The infection may also extend to other parts which would result in fever, painful sex and lower back discomfort.
- Cervicitis- Abdominal pain, vaginal discharge, and bleeding are symptoms of the condition known as cervicitis.
- Urethritis- Urethritis is a painful urethral inflammation that causes discomfort during sexual activity, vaginal discharge.
- Proctitis- An infection of rectum or anus lining known as proctitis. Infertility
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Prenatal infection of the fetus
- Direct microscopy
- Urine routine/culture
Treatment usually involves
- Treatment of sexual partners
- To reduce the chance of infection, use condoms.
- Employing barrier devices each time you have intercourse.
- Stay away from oral sex.
- Routinely undergo STI testing with new relationships.
- It is suggested to eat healthy foods like fresh fruits, green vegetables, and eggs.
- A healthy, light diet.
- Avoid too much salt and materials that are not healthy and astringent.
- Avoiding stress, heavy exercises and urges repression.
- Restful sleep with enough sleep duration.
- Dincharya should be followed.
- This includes regular waking and sleeping schedules.
Some ayurvedic herbs
Haridra (Curcuma longa)
Haridra contains potent anti-inflammatory effects. It is a good immunity booster also.
Lasun (Allium sativum)
Lasun destroys bacteria due to its antibacterial property.it also facilitates the cleansing of blood.
Ghrit kumari (Aloe barbadensis)
Both anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal effects exist in it.
Additionally it is excellent for substances that promote detoxification and healing.
Dahi strengthens the immune system so it can combat dangerous bacteria.
Herbal remedies for Chlamydia Trachomatis by Planet Ayurveda
Planet ayurveda provides effective herbal remedies such as Female health support, Kaishore guggulu, Chandraprabha vati and Neem capsules for ayurvedic treatment of chlamydia trachomatis. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principle of ayurveda.
- Female health support
- Kaishore guggul
- Chandraprabha vati
- Neem capsules
1. Female health support
Female health support capsules are specially made for the overall well-being of the females. These capsules are prepared using the extracts of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Ashoka (Saraca ashoka), and Lodhra (Symplocus racemosus).
Dosage- 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meals
2. Kaishore guggul
Kaishore guggulu tablet is an ayurvedic formulation that contains natural blood purifying herbs like Triphala and Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia). It helps to remove toxins from the body.
Dosage- 2 tablets twice daily with plain water after meals.
3. Chandraprabha vati
It helps both male and female equally in their reproductive system related problems.it is one of the most potent adaptogen and is a stress buster.
Dosage- 2 tablets twice daily with plain water after meals
4. Neem capsules
Neem capsules by planet Ayurveda contain standardized extracts of azadirachta indica bark. This herbal product is a beneficial supplement to maintain health, as it is an antioxidant and immunity modulator.
Dosage- 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meals
Contact Planet Ayurveda Support Team to provide you the costing / ordering and delivery information at – email@example.com or Call at 0172-521-4030 (India), +91-172-521-4030 (Outside India) or Whatsapp at (+91) 9915-593-604
Complete information has concluded that ayurvedic treatment is beneficial for Chlamydia Trachomatis as they provide herbs and herbal remedies that are effective and produce no side effects and also provides overall health of the body.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Treatment of Sarcoidosis in Ayurveda with Herbal Remedies - November 20, 2023
- Vibhitaki/Baheda (Terminalia bellirica)- Benefits, Medicinal Uses, Dosage & More - November 18, 2023
- Chylous Ascites Causes Symptoms and Treatment in Ayurveda - October 4, 2023
- Treatment Of Schmidt’s Syndrome in Ayurveda With Herbal Remedies - October 3, 2023
- Treatment Of Epidermolysis Bullosa In Ayurveda With Herbal Remedies - September 30, 2023