Ayurvedic Treatment for Liver Spots
The main focus of this article is on live spots that are also called solar lentigines. This article includes various information such as symptoms, causes, risk factors, herbal remedies, home remedies, and lifestyle changes. With the increase in age, the effect of the liver spots also increases. Age spots cause no harm. It is painless.it requires no treatment but in worse cases it needs treatment. We also discussed many herbal remedies that are offered by Planet Ayurveda. All the medicines are pure and made with natural herbs. Many preventions and home remedies are also mentioned below in this article to treat the age spots.
Liver spots are also known as age spots. These are the marks that appear on the skin after sun exposure. This problem is very common among people. These marks appear black and brown in color on the skin. As your skin is more exposed to sunlight, your body may produce melanin to protect your skin from harmful Ultraviolet rays (UV). The more your skin produces melanin, the darker the color of the skin becomes. They are flat and causes no harm. As its name liver spot, it has no connection to the liver. There are many symptoms of liver spots such as brown patches on the skin, group together in a particular area, etc. They are generally on the wider part of your body. With the increase in age, the age spots also increase. This causes no pain.
- Age spots are black, brown in color.
- They are flat, and oval in size.
- Age spots can group together and making them more noticeable.
- They are mainly found in face, hands, arms and shoulders.
- Range from freckle size to about 13 millimeters.
- Age spots or liver spots are caused due to the overactive pigment cells present in our bodies. When you come in contact with sun rays, your body produces melanin to protect his skin from Ultraviolet rays (UV). When more melanin produces from your body then it can darker the color of your skin and causes age spots. With the increase in age, the effect of age spots also increases.
- The use of tanning lamps, and beds also causes age spots.
- Regular contact with warm water also contributes to age spots.
Who is at risk of liver spot?
- A person with the age of 40 or above 40.
- Having a history of regular use of tanning beds.
- Having fair skin.
- Having a history of regular exposure to the sun.
Planet Ayurveda offers herbal products that are very much effective in treating liver spots. These products are made with natural herbs under the guidance of Ayurvedic experts. All herbs used in these products are pure and safe. These herbal products are mentioned below:
- Amalaki Rasayan
- Recumin Gel
- Manjishtha Capsules
- Radiant Skin Hair Nails Formula
1. Amalaki Rasayan
These capsules are helpful to solve the skin-related problems. With the presence of Amla in it, it works as an anti-aging substance. It also provides iron to our bodies. It revitalizes the system. Ingredients include Emblica Officinalis. It is anti-oxidant and provide minerals to our body. It purifies our blood.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules twice a day, after meals.
2. Recumin Gel
It Supports healthy skin and reduces the spots from our body. Ingredients include Curcumin, Azadirachta indica leaves, Azadirachta indica bark, Azadirachta indica fruits, jasminum officinale, commiphora mukul, sesmum indicum, cocos nucifera, leptadenia reticulate, and gel base Q.S. It provides glow to our skin. It is for external use only.
Method of Application: Apply twice or thrice daily on the affected area of the skin.
3. Manjishtha Capsules
It is useful in the purification of the blood, removes the toxins, and reduces the skin diseases. Due to its anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties it supports healthy skin tissues and cells. It is available in powder form.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules two times a day.
4. Radiant Skin Hair Nails Formula
These capsules are useful to reduce skin scars and spots. It provides nutrients to our skin for their growth. Ingredients include Manjishtha, pit papda, chirata, and ghrit kumari.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
Contact Planet Ayurveda to provide you the costing / ordering and delivery information at - firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-172-5214030 Or Check Website - www.PlanetAyurveda.com
If you are facing age spots related problems and worrying about how to reduce them? Then do not worry. You just have to use remedies that are already present in your house. We mentioned some remedies below that help to reduce spots:
- Aloe Vera Gel: This is easily available. You can apply aloe Vera gel on your face or an infected area for 20-30 minutes. Rinse it with normal water. It will moisturize your skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Mix apple cider vinegar with water then stir it well and apply on the age spots. Rinse with Luke water after 20 minutes.
- Buttermilk: Apply buttermilk on the after area for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with Luke water. It will also moisturize your skin.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Mix one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide with 1 teaspoon of milk in a bowl. Use cotton and apply on the affected areas for 15 minutes then, wash with water.
- Lemons: Cut a piece of lemon and apply on the dark spots for 10 minutes.
- Rose Water: You can apply rose water on the affected part of your skin. It will nourish your skin and reduce the effect of age spots.
- Sandalwood: Mix on teaspoon of sandalwood powder with one teaspoon of orange zest and orange juice according to the requirements. Mix them in a bowl and apply on your skin for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it with plain water.
- Avoid the Sun: Avoid the sun during the time between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Because at that time the rays of the sun are more intense and good for our skin.
- Use Masks: Cover your face and body with a mask or any cloth that provides you protection and not cause liver spots.
- Use Sunglasses: If you go outside try to wear sunglasses.
- Sunscreen: Apply sunscreens on your body before you go outside.
- Exercise: You should do regular exercise. It will maintain your health and with the sweating, it moves out many toxins from our body. It also purifies our blood.
Sun rays are so harmful that cause sunburn or dark spots on our body. To prevent them, it is necessary to take preventive measures and treatments such as home remedies and herbal remedies. Age spots are very common among people. Home remedies are discussed above in this article. You can also avoid tanning beds, it increases the risk of liver spots. Planet Ayurveda offers many herbal remedies that are helpful in treating liver spots. All herbs used in these products are pure and natural with no side effects.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Pilonidal Sinus with Herbal Remedies - November 27, 2020
- Alternative Treatment of Dysphasia and Aphasia - November 26, 2020
- Diet & Lifestyle in winters as Per Ayurveda for “Vata Prakriti” People - November 25, 2020
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Desmoid Tumour - November 25, 2020
- Be Proactive! Lower Chances of Getting Depression - November 24, 2020