Alternative Treatment For Fatty Liver – Ayurveda Treatment
Fatty liver that is generally known as Fatty Liver Disease is a condition in which there is an abnormal accumulation of fat cells. Fat tissue starts accumulating in excess amount in the liver when a person’s diet exceeds the amount his or her body can handle. Though the accumulation of fat is completely harmless but the excess accumulation makes liver vulnerable to various complication. One of the most popular considered cause of fatty liver is excess consumption of alcohol. In this article we are going to learn more about ayurvedic treatment for fatty liver.
Having said that excess consumption of alcohol is not necessarily the case that can lead to fatty liver. People who are teetotaler can also fall prey to Fatty Liver Disease.
People who do not consume alcohol can get Non- Alcohol Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD). NALFD causes no symptoms, no signs or any kind of complications. In some cases it may lead to liver inflammation and scarring of liver that further leads to cirrhosis.
LET’S LOOK AT SOME OF THE CAUSES THAT CAN LEAD FATTY LIVER DISEASE
- Obesity: Obesity is one main cause that leads to fatty liver People who are obese are more at risk of this disease.
- Nutritional Causes: Beside obesity, protein malnutrition is also a cause that can also lead to fatty liver.
- Rapid Weight Loss: People who suffer rapid weight loss are also at a risk of FLD.
- Intestinal Bypass Surgery: FLD may come as one of the side effects to those who have recently gone through intestinal bypass surgery for obesity.
Other than this, diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia and insulin resistance can also be one of the several reason of fatty liver.
SYMPTOMS THAT ONE CAN NOTICE WHEN HE OR SHE IS SUFFERING FROM NAFLD ARE
- Experience pain
- Sudden weight loss
- Feeling pain in upper right abdomen
SOME OF THE WAYS IN WHICH WE CAN PREVENT OR MANAGE NON-ALCOHOL FATTY LIVER DISEASE (NAFLD) ARE
- Most of the medical practitioners suggests that weight loss as a first step to manage NAFLD. If the disease is in the initial period losing weight is very effective means of managing NAFLD.
- Another thing that one can do is include a healthy diet in your life. Opt for low glycemic diet.
- Daily exercise also helps in reducing the risk of NAFLD.
There is an effective and safer way by which one can cure or manage NAFLD. Ayurveda is a treasure in which there is a solution to all kinds of disease. Ayurveda which is itself a gift of nature to human beings has effective herbs that have been proven to be useful in curing Fatty Liver.
Now these herbs are available in the market through Planet Ayurveda. Planet Ayurveda is providing Fatty Liver Care Pack that consists of all essential herbs that are helpful in curing Fatty Liver.
FATTY LIVER PACK CONSISTS OF
- Yakrit Plihantak Churna
- Livoplan Syrup
- Liver Detox Formula
1. YAKRIT PLIHANTAK CHURNA
Yakrit Plihantak Churna is a herbal powder made from the wonderful herbs like Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri), Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa), Makoy (Solanum indicum), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Kaasni (Cichorium intybus), Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea) and Bhringraj (Eclipta alba). This is very useful in all the liver anomalies. This herbal powder helps in the treatment of liver cirrhosis, fatty liver, spleenomegaly, hepatitis B, etc.
Dosage: 1 teaspoonful twice a day before meals with warm water or decoction method.
2. LIVOPLAN SYRUP
Livo Plan Syrup is a herbal syrup that contains herbs such as Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Shyonak (Oroxylum indicum), Rohitaka (Tecomella undulata), Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri), Patol (Trichosanthes diocia), Kasni (Cichorium intybus), etc. These herbs regenerate the liver cells and protect the liver from toxins. It eliminates the toxins from the liver and provides a healthy liver function.
Dosage: 2 tsp twice a day after meals.
3. LIVER DETOX FORMULA
Dosage: 1 capsule twice a day after meals with warm water.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- AYURVEDIC HERBS FOR NURTURING LIVER - February 9, 2024
- WHAT ARE FENNEL SEEDS? HEALTH BENEFITS - February 9, 2024
- BLACK PEPPER IN AYURVEDA, HISTORY, FORMATION AND EFFECT ON HEALTH - February 7, 2024
- CORIANDER SEEDS, HISTORY, PROPERTIES & HEALTH BENEFITS - February 2, 2024
- CUMIN DEFINITION, VARIETIES, TRADITIONAL USES & ITS EFFECTS ON HEALTH - February 1, 2024