Natural Treatment for Trigger Finger with Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & More
Imagine A Life With Abnormal Functioning Of Fingers. Everything Will Be Messed Up While Doing Any Activity Such As Eating, Writing Or Anything. Fingers Are Involved In Each Task. They Help Us In Gripping The Thing To Make Its Use. The Article You Are Reading Is Because Of Your Fingers Which Scrolled You Here. So, We Can Consider Fingers As One Of The Most Important Limbs In The Body. But Sometimes, They Get Trapped In Some Diseased Conditions That Interfere With Their Normal Working. One Of Those Conditions Is Trigger Finger. In This Article, We Are Going To Discuss Trigger Finger, Its Various Aspects And How To Treat This. Let’s Go.
Trigger Finger Can Be Defined As An Inflammatory Condition In Which The Finger Of Your Hand Gets Jammed Into A Bent Or In A Position Where You Can’t Make Its Movement. It Mainly Occurs Due To Contraction Of The Space Within The Sheath Which Encircles The Tendon In The Impacted Finger. This Makes The Finger Bend In A Shape Like The Trigger Of A Gun.
Trigger Finger Is Also Named As Stenosing Tenosynovitis. If It Is In Severe Condition, The Finger May Get Locked Into A Bent Shape. It Is More Common In Persons Whose Occupation Demands Strong Gripping Of Fingers Repeatedly. Women Or Diabetic Persons Can Be Easily Prone To This Disease.
Signs And Symptoms Of Trigger Finger Varies From Person To Person Depending Upon The Severity Of Diseases. Some Major Symptoms Of Trigger Finger Include:
- Sensation Of Pain When Trying To Make The Finger Straight
- Hardness In Finger, Mainly In The Morning Time
- Clicking Or Popping Sensation During Finger Movement
- Soreness Or Bumps On The Base Of Affected Fingers
- Fingers Get Locked Into A Bend Position, Which Are Difficult To Straight
- Swelling In The Fingers In Rare Cases
Trigger Finger Occurs When Tendon Sheath, Surrounding The Finger Becomes Inflamed And Irritated. Tendons Are The Fibrous Cords Acting As A Connecting Link Between Muscles And Bones. Each Tendon Is Covered By A Protective Sheath. But In An Abnormal Condition, The Normal Gliding Motion Of The Tendon Through The Sheath Is Interrupted. Inflammation Of The Tendon Sheath For A Long Duration May Cause Thickening, Scarring And Development Of The Bumps (Nodules) In The Tendon Which Interferes With Its Movement.
Several Factors Triggering The Occurrence Of Trigger Finger Involves
- Gripping Occupation:-The Occupation And Hobbies Demanding The Repetitive Hand Use Or Hand Gripping For Long Duration May Higher The Risk Of Development Of Trigger Fingering. For Example, Farmers And Musicians.
- Certain Medical Conditions:-People Suffering Through Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout Or Diabetes Can Be Easily Prone To The Trigger Finger Disease.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Surgery:-Surgery For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome May Raise The Disorder Of Trigger Finger As A Complication. Risk Of Trigger Finger Is Very High During The Period Of The First Six Months After Surgery.
- Sex:-Being Women Can Increase The Risk Of Trigger Finger To A Certain Extent.
Usually A Physical Examination Of The Patient Is Done By The Doctor To Diagnose The Trigger Finger. Your Doctor May Ask To Open And Close Your Hand To Check The Painful Areas, Motion Smoothness And Locking Evidence. He Will Also Touch Your Palm To Detect Any Lump There. If The Lump Is Associated With The Trigger Finger, It Will Move With The Finger Movement. Lump Is The Zone Of Swelling In Part Of The Tendon Which Makes The Movement Of The Finger.
The Doctor May Diagnose You On The Basis Of Your Medical History And Physical Examination. No Blood Test Or Imaging Test Is Required.
In Modern Science, There Is No Treatment Of The Trigger Finger With Medications. Only Surgery Of The Patient Is Performed To Treat His Disease. But The Side Effects Or Complications Of Trigger Finger Surgery Are Very High. Surgery May Cause Infection, A Tender Scar, Stiffness Or Pain In The Finger, Nerve Damage, Tendon Bowstringing, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome And Many More. If You Or Your Loved One Is Suffering Through The Disease Trigger Finger, Then Treating It By Modern Science Is Not A Wise Choice. Because It May Give You Side Effects More Irritating Than Trigger Finger. Then How To Get Rid Of The Trigger Finger In A Safe And Permanent Manner?
Ayurvedic Medicines Have Enough Potential To Treat Your Trigger Finger Or Many Other Chronic Diseases In A Natural And Completely Safe Way. All Ayurvedic Medicines Are Prepared From Natural Herbs Which Help The Patient To Recover His Health By Staying Natural Or Without Any Side Effects. To Serve The Patients Suffering From Trigger Fingering, A Team Of Proficient Md Ayurveda Doctors Of Planet Ayurveda Developed Tf Care Pack After Deep Research And Study. All Medicines Included In This Pack Are Formulated By Following Basic Principles Of Ayurveda Described In Ayurvedic Literature. Only High Quality Or Standardized Extracts Of Herbs Are Processed In Preparing These Medicines Which Will Help The Patient To Treat The Trigger Finger Permanently. Special Care Has Been Taken That Any Chemical, Preservative, Starch, Color, Binder Or Other Synthetic Material Is Not Used While Manufacturing, Thus All The Medicines Are Totally Natural And Vegetarian. Take A Look At This Wonderful Pack.
Tf Care Pack By Planet Ayurveda
- Yograj Guggul
- Boswellia Curcumin
- Ashwagandha Capsules
- Joint Aid Plus
- Rumogin 5 Capsules
1. Yograj Guggul
Yograj Guggul Tablets By Planet Ayurveda Is Prepared By Using High Quality Extracts Of Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris), Usheera (Vetiveria Zizanioides), Chavya (Piper Cubeba), Yavani (Trachyspermum Ammi) And Many Other Herbs. These Tablets Are Very Useful In Treating Joint And Bone Disorders Such As Trigger Finger, Rheumatoid Arthritis, And Gout And Prevent Worm Infection, Bloating, Abdominal Tumors, And Splenomegaly.
Dosage: 2 Tablets Twice Daily With Normal Or Lukewarm Water.
2. Boswellia Curcumin
Planet Ayurveda Has Prepared Boswellia Curcumin Capsules By Using A Mixture Of Extracts Of Two Wonderful Herbs Such As Shallaki (Boswellia Serrata) And Curcumin (Curcuma Longa). These Herbs Are Well Known For Their Uses In Treatment Of Multiple Diseases Such As Osteoarthritis, Cervical Spondylitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Chronic Colitis, Brain Tumors, Crohn’s Disease, Etc. Consumption Of These Capsules In The Disorder Of The Trigger Finger Will Provide Relief To A Great Extent.
Dosage: 1 Capsule Twice Daily With Normal Or Lukewarm Water.
3. Ashwagandha Capsules
Standardized Extract Of Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Herb Is Processed In Making These Capsules In The House Of Planet Ayurveda. Ashwagandha Is A Traditional Medicinal Herb Used In Treatment Of Various Diseases Such As Diabetes, Stress, Anxiety, Bone Or Muscular Disorders, Infertility, Depression, Etc.
Dosage: 1 Capsule Twice Daily With Normal or Lukewarm Water.
4. Joint Aid Plus
Joint Aid Plus Capsules Are Made With High Quality Extract Of Some Marvelous Herbs Such As Nirgundi (Vitex Negundo), Shallaki (Boswellia Serrata), Guggul (Commiphora Mukul), Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) And Sonth (Zingiber Officinale). Joint Aid Plus Capsules Will Help You In Maintaining Your Joints Healthy By Preventing Them From Numerous Diseases Such As Trigger Finder, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Lupus, Spondyloarthritis, Bursitis, Etc.
Dosage: 2 Capsules Twice Daily With Normal or Lukewarm Water.
5. Rumogin 5 Capsules
Planet Ayurveda Prepared Rumogin 5 Capsules By Using Pure Quality Extract Of Pippali (Piper Longum), Maricha (Piper Nigrum), Shallaki (Boswellia Serrata), Sonth (Zingiber Officinale) And Haridra (Curcuma Longa) Herbs. All These Herbs Are Very Helpful In Making The Joints And Bones In Healthy Condition By Doing Complete Detoxification Of The Body.
Dosage: 1 Capsule Twice Daily With Normal or Lukewarm Water.
Other Lifestyle Tips
Here Are Some Lifestyle Tips Useful In Prevention And Relieving The Trigger Finger:
- Take Proper Sleep For About Seven To Eight Hours To Heal Your Cells And Tissues. Good Sleep Is Very Essential For Persons Doing Work Of Prolonged Hand Gripping.
- Make Use Of Padded Gloves While Doing Work Of Hand Gripping.
- You Can Wear A Splint In Your Hand Which Will Support Your Hand Movement.
- Make A Habit Of Washing Hands 3 To 4 Times A Day With Warm Water. It Will Help You In Relaxing Muscles.
- Do Exercises Of Hands Or Fingers And Stretch Them Wisely. This Will Regulate Healthy Blood Flow In The Fingers.
Contact my assistant to provide you the costing/ordering and delivery information at – email@example.com or call at +91-172-5214030 Or Check Website – www.PlanetAyurveda.com
After Reading This Article, Now We Have A Good Knowledge About The Trigger Finger. You Can Treat This Disease By Using Above Mentioned Herbal Medicines By Planet Ayurveda. These Medicines Will treat you in an Effective and Natural Manner by Preventing Occurrence of Any Side Effect in the Patient’s Body. All These Medicines Are Completely Safe For Consumption By Person Of Any Age. So Use These Medicines To Get An Early Recovery.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Treatment of Sarcoidosis in Ayurveda with Herbal Remedies - November 20, 2023
- Vibhitaki/Baheda (Terminalia bellirica)- Benefits, Medicinal Uses, Dosage & More - November 18, 2023
- Chylous Ascites Causes Symptoms and Treatment in Ayurveda - October 4, 2023
- Treatment Of Schmidt’s Syndrome in Ayurveda With Herbal Remedies - October 3, 2023
- Treatment Of Epidermolysis Bullosa In Ayurveda With Herbal Remedies - September 30, 2023