How to Get Glowing and Fair Skin Naturally?
Radiant skin hair nails formula is a skin rejuvenating herbal product from the house of PLANET AYURVEDA! These capsules are helpful in the treatment of various skin problems like pigmentation disorders, acne breakouts, dryness, blemishes, and premature aging. These capsules have strong skin-revitalization, moisturization, photoprotection, and anti-oxidant properties.
In the day time, the skin is prone to photobiological damages such as tanning, sunburns, oxidative stress and skin cancer. Radiant skin hair nails formula is specially designed to address UV induced free radical damages and pollution-induced skin damages. The key ingredients of this herbal product are extracts of Rubia cordifolia (Manjistha), Fumaria officinalis (Pit papda), Swertia chiretta (Chirayata) and Aloe barbadensis (Ghrit Kumari).
All these ingredients are powerful anti-oxidants that not only suppress the free radical activity but will also block the production of melanin by suppressing the activity of tyrosinase enzymes. UV exposure leads to various pigmentation disorders such as dark spots, age spots, tanning, erythema, freckles etc. and regular oral intake of Radiant skin hair nails formula can prevent these problems.
Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) which is one of the key ingredients of this product has multiple functions. It prevents the depletion of glutathione levels and promotes skin brightening. Along with this, Manjistha also purifies the blood and improves the blood circulation which is important for the skin to be well hydrated and healthy. It also boosts collagen synthesis and improves structural integrity.
These herbs, all together improve the skin’s moisture content, moisture retention, and elasticity. These also protect the skin against UV damage with their strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This combination also helps to prevent premature aging which is triggered due to the exposure to harmful pollutants and UV radiation.
Bring back your youthful skin and restore its pH with Radiant skin hair nails formula!
Key Benefits of Radiant Skin Hair Nails Formula
- It improves the complexion of the skin and gives it a smoother and even-toned look.
- It enhances the skin’s hydration capacity and prevents excessive dryness.
- This reduces the visibility of the wrinkles and fine lines to improve the structural integrity of the skin by stimulating collagen regeneration.
- It addresses flaky and cracked skin by restoring the skin’s natural lipid barrier.
- This formula helps to reduce the incidences of redness, itchiness and other forms of skin irritation.
Supportive in The Treatments Of
- Acne breakouts
- Ichthyoids vulgaris
- Seborrheic keratosis
- Fine lines
- Dullness of skin
- Hyperpigmentation disorders
- Skin damage
1-2 capsules can be taken, two times daily after meals, with plain water.
- Though it’s safe to use when taken as prescribed.
- It is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity towards its ingredients.
Radiant skin hair nails formula is well – tolerated when administered as per the recommended dosage.
Pregnant and nursing women should discuss with their health care professional before consuming this supplement. People with known medical conditions and or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician prior to taking this supplement.
Radiant skin hair nails formula capsules are available in a bottle containing 60 capsules.
Always read the product direction before use. Do not exceed the advised dosage. If you are suffering from any food Allergy, make sure you talk to your health care professional before using this product.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Best Herbs That Kill Cancer Cells - December 12, 2023
- How to treat optic neuritis in ayurveda with herbal remedies - December 11, 2023
- Treatment of Sarcoidosis in Ayurveda with Herbal Remedies - November 20, 2023
- Vibhitaki/Baheda (Terminalia bellirica)- Benefits, Medicinal Uses, Dosage & More - November 18, 2023
- Chylous Ascites Causes Symptoms and Treatment in Ayurveda - October 4, 2023