Best Herbal Solutions For Your Hair
Hair problems such as hair loss, dandruff, etc. are the common problems in day to day life for many men and women. There are a number of reasons for hair problems such as genetics, vitamin deficiencies, hormonal changes, etc. There is a huge range of products available in the market which may or may not work, as there is no magic bullet for hair problems, but research shows some herbs slow down the hair loss, repair the damaged hair and help to grow new ones. Herbal remedies are the best option to treat your hair problems.
According to Ayurveda, hair is the byproduct of bone metabolism, so most important to have healthy hair we should have a diet that nourishes bone tissues. Vata, pitta, and Kapha are three energies and are the basis of Ayurveda, a comprehensive form of medicine practiced in ancient India that continues to be practiced today.
Ayurvedic Healthcare prescriptions come out of nature rather than a conventional pharmacy. Some people will advise having calcium for hair growth but calcium will not work if fat tissues are filled with “ama” (toxic waste product of incorrect digestion). Impurities in the fat tissues cause weak bone production and that is why lots of hair problems arise.
Mentioned below are a few symptoms that one can look out for, to identify damaged hair:
- Gradual Thinning on Top of The Head: A very common type of hair fall which affects men and women based on age. In men, it resembles the letter M on their receding hairline, which for women there is balding on the top of their head while the hairline on the forehead is retained.
- Witnessing Sudden Hair Loss: Due to emotional distress, shock or trauma, or any kind of physical stress, hair loss, and hair thinning starts. No bald spots are witnessed during this condition. Hair may fall in handfuls after a wash or combing and tugging.
- Circular or Patchy Bald Spots: So, basically there are round coin-sized patches that usually appear on the beards and the eyebrows. In some cases, the spot may become itchy or painful before the hair falls.
Causes of Hair Problems
It’s normal to lose between 50 and 100 hairs a day. New hair normally replaces the fallen ones. Hair loss can develop gradually over years or happen abruptly. Hair loss can be permanent or temporary. As it has been acknowledged by almost every person that their hair reflects their personality and it plays a major role in building their self-image, so before finding the remedies we should know the proper cause of this problem, which is explained below.
- Vitamin Deficiency: When there is a lack of nutrients in the diet it becomes the main reason for this problem. A low level of Vitamin B is the common reason for hair fall. One should indulge himself/ herself in nutritious food like fruits and vegetables.
- Lack of Proteins: If you are not taking enough proteins in your diet, then the body starts to ration the usage of proteins and stop the inflow of Keratin into your hair. So, shift your diet towards a more protein and good fat-rich diet.
- Emotional Stress: Even though emotional stress is less likely to cause hair fall in comparison to physical stress but in extreme situations like divorce, aging parents, or the death of loved ones can cause such problems. Hair fall tips like combating stress and anxiety, exercising, and talk therapy would be helpful here.
- Hormones: In pregnancy, hormones can be a common reason for hair fall. If you are taking extreme birth control pills and during menopause, you are more likely to develop hair fall.
- Heredity: One of the very basic reasons for hair fall is a family history of hair loss. In males, this is called pattern baldness. It can affect women in the form of inherited alopecia.
HERBAL REMEDIES BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured 100% natural products for nourishing and strengthening the damaged hair and will cure all hair problems. Go Richh combo Pack supports the growth of healthy hair and scalp. It is formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors and is completely free from chemicals, preservatives, additives, etc. All the herbs which are used in the pack are distinctly explained in ancient Ayurvedic literature. Products description is given below:
1. Go Richh Protein Shampoo
This shampoo is prepared by Planet Ayurveda as per Ayurvedic principles. It is a natural product that has a soothing effect on the scalp. The product does not contain harmful sulphates, parabens, and other chemicals. This shampoo has the property to make hair smooth and soft. It also helps in treating the dry scalp. It prevents hair loss and premature greying of hair due to the immense benefits of herbs used in the preparation, it also prevents dandruff and itchiness.
Method of Application: Apply the appropriate quantity of the shampoo to wet hair and scalp. Massage in a circular motion and rinse well with water
2. Go Richh Hair Conditioner
It consists of ingredients that are known to smoothen out frizz and strengthen the hair. This product does not contain any harmful chemicals. It is easy to use and can be used by both men and women. The basic ingredients of this conditioner are argan oil, walnut oil, coconut oil, amla extract, green tea extract, etc. This conditioner contains essential fatty acids that strengthen hair follicles and stop premature greying of hair fall. It also keeps the scalp free from dandruff and prevents hair loss.
Method of Application: After shampooing, gently apply conditioner along the length of wet hair from base to tip. Leave it for 2 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
3. Go Richh Hair Oil
GO RICHH hair oil is an Ayurvedic remedy prepared by Planet Ayurveda which helps to cure hair and scalp related problems. It contains many herbs like Bhringraj, Brahmi, Triphala, etc. It relieves baldness, premature greying of hair, and hair loss it maintains healthy blood circulation and helps to strengthen the hair root. This herbal supplement is beneficial for both male and female hair problems. It protects the scalp from dandruff, protects hair roots, and prevents hair and fungal infections. The split ends in the female is the most common problem and it also treats the split ends.
Method of Application: It is better advice to apply it right before going to bed. Take an appropriate quantity of oil on your fingertips and apply it on the scalp. Massage gently for a few minutes. Leave overnight and wash in the morning.
Even you can add Hair growth formula, the best solution to reduce the hair fall and rejuvenates the damaged hair and also helps to grow new hair.
Contact Planet Ayurveda Support Team to provide you the costing/ordering and delivery information at – firstname.lastname@example.org or Call at 0172-521-4030 (India), +91-172-521-4030 (Outside India) or Whatsapp at (+91) 9915-593-604.
Home Remedies, Diet and Lifestyle Recommendations
Our hair is said to be our crowning glory. It is very normal nowadays to have hair problems. Here are some tips regarding hair problems which can help to stimulate growth and enhance hair quality:
- Massage: It helps the scalp to restore hair growth and can be used to improve hair thickness. Taking the time to massage the scalp each day can also help us to relieve stress and tension.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera has long been used for treating hair loss. It also soothes the scalp and conditions hair. You can apply pure aloe vera gel to your scalp and hair, a few times a week.
- Onion Juice: Onion juice has been shown to successfully treat alopecia by promoting hair growth. Onion juice is also thought to improve circulation. Apply the juice to your scalp and hair and leave it for at least 15 minutes. Then shampoo normally.
- Eat Nuts: Nuts are enriched with nutrients like vitamin E and B, zinc, and essential fatty acids. All of which promotes hair growth and are linked to many other health benefits.
- Do Yoga and Meditation: Apart from ensuring proper diet and hydration, yoga and meditation also helps to reduce hair loss and leads to healthy hair growth some of the yoga poses are described below:
- Head Stand
- Shoulder Stand
- Forward Bending Camel Pose
- Back Bending Camel Pose
- Rabbit Pose
Hair glorifies one’s personality and they are considered as the crowning glory but due to nowadays lifestyle, diet and pollution we suffer from many hair problems. So to treat them in a better way without any side effects you should start using Planet Ayurveda’s Go richh combo pack. Stay healthy and happy.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Treatment of Sarcoidosis in Ayurveda with Herbal Remedies - November 20, 2023
- Vibhitaki/Baheda (Terminalia bellirica)- Benefits, Medicinal Uses, Dosage & More - November 18, 2023
- Chylous Ascites Causes Symptoms and Treatment in Ayurveda - October 4, 2023
- Treatment Of Schmidt’s Syndrome in Ayurveda With Herbal Remedies - October 3, 2023
- Treatment Of Epidermolysis Bullosa In Ayurveda With Herbal Remedies - September 30, 2023