Herbal Remedies For Fatty Liver
Liver -the largest gland, rightly called the ‘chemical factory of the body’ due to the multitude of chemical activities our liver performs, ranging over 500 different activities! Liver plays a key role in processing the food we eat and is the natural detoxifier of our body! Let’s take a look at one of the primary diseases that occurs when we fail to please the liver ! Liver cells or hepatic cells functions as checkpoint of our body, calling out each and every food materials and drinks before they are ready to be supplied to the body via the bloodstream, liver helps in warding off unwanted germs, bacteria, viruses etc from the nutrient supply, hence, an infection to liver may compromise a good nutrient supply to the body.
FATTY LIVER /STEATOSIS
Fatty liver , so-called hepatic Steatosis in medical terms , occurs due to accumulation of fat in the liver more than an allowed value , this narrows to liver inflammation and is a precursor to a domino effect finally leading to fatal complications such as liver failure. The domino effect consists of scarring of the liver , liver cirrhosis and finally liver cancer and failure .
As discussed earlier , fatty liver is the primary phase and this condition can be effectively reversed.
But I don’t drink, How am I patient of Liver disease?
Steatosis or fatty liver disease is classified into twoAlcoholic fatty liver disease (AFLD) and non alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
- AFLD– Consistent alcohol abuse may damage the liver by swelling and inflammation which is the commencing leading to a fatal liver condition formerly mentioned.
- NAFLD– There also might be fat deposition in the liver even though a person might be a non drinker , usually comes under the broad name of fatty liver disease , The exact cause of this condition is unknown,however researchers argue whether genes/ faulty dietary habits come into play. This condition often won’t result in severe complications as that of AFLD in which the liver is compromised .
SYMPTOMS OF AFLD and NAFLD
- AFLD (Alcoholic fatty liver disease)– Symptoms include an enlarged liver- usually detected by pain in the localised area ;Alcoholic hepatitis , causes swelling and presents itself in the form of fever, nausea , vomiting etc. and this may lead to the condition formerly stated called liver cirrhosis.
- NAFLD (Non alcoholic fatty liver disease)– Usually exhibits no symptoms as such , but you may need to consult a doctor if you experience any sort of fatigue, pain or discomfort in the upper right abdomen ,red palms, ascites, yellowing of the skin and eyes etc .
AYURVEDA AND FATTY LIVER DISEASE
Ayurveda rests completely on the 3 bodily humours (dosas) ie vata pitta and kapha , the normalcy and a normalcy of the same results in normal health and diseased condition respectively. Ayurveda believes in proper custody of a disease by arresting it from its root level rather than swiping off the superficial symptoms.
Ayurveda confides in a healthy dietary and lifestyle regimen and has comprehensive advice on how one should maintain his/her body given the external and internal conditions, and also their mental state.
In an Ayurvedic approach, fatty liver can be associated with ‘yakrutodar roga’ yakrt meaning liver and Udara means abdominal region making it clear that any diseases localised in the abdominal region is catalogued into udara Rogas and the principle elements responsible for the same would be agni -the digestive fire. Modern medicine fails to render an effective treatment or any drug while Ayurveda stands tall in an effective management of fatty liver by yielding promising results.
PLANET AYURVEDA AND FATTY LIVER
Planet ayurveda has in store for you its very own specially formulated ayurvedic supplements, these formulations are 100% natural, pure vegetarian and is marked free from chemicals or preservatives or any additives as such which brought to you carefully by an MD Ayurveda expert.
The fatty liver care package contains the goodness of
1. Yakrit Plihantak Churna
This is a herba powder made from the wonderful herbs like Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri), Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa), Makoy (Solanum indicum), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Kaasni (Cichorium intybus), Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea) and Bhringraj (Eclipta alba). This is very useful in all the liver anomalies. This herbal powder helps in the treatment of liver cirrhosis, fatty liver, spleenomegaly, hepatitis B, etc.
Dosage: 1 teaspoonful twice a day before meals with warm water or decoction method.
2. Livoplan Syrup
This is a herbal syrup that contains herbs such as Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Shyonak (Oroxylum indicum), Rohitaka (Tecomella undulata), Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri), Patol (Trichosanthes diocia), Kasni (Cichorium intybus), etc. These herbs regenerate the liver cells and protect the liver from toxins. It eliminates the toxins from the liver and provides a healthy liver function.
Dosage: 2 tsp twice a day after meals.
3. LIV Support Capsules
It is a poly herbal formulation and it is made from the extracts of herbs such as Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Saral (Pinus roxburghii), Kasani (Cichorium intybus). The herbs in this formulation support a healthy liver by detoxifying the liver from toxins. It regenerates the damaged cells in the liver.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice a day after meals with warm water.
Join hands with planet ayurveda
Planet ayurveda brings to you with its fatty liver care package a ultimate source of the finest herbs there is that works perfectly side to side along with your modified liver rejuvenative diet and lifestyle practices.all you have to do is choose planet ayurveda , and be a happy owner of a healthy liver and a healthy body! In case of any query related to tularemia kindly visit www.PlanetAyurveda.com
Dr. Vikram Chauhan
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- How To Eat According To Ayurveda - May 24, 2023
- Treatment and Prevention of Hepatitis in Dogs Through Ayurveda - May 24, 2023
- How to Manage Costochondritis(Chest Pain) in Ayurveda? – Natural Treatment - May 19, 2023
- Treatment of Partial Empty Sella Syndrome With Herbal Remedies - May 17, 2023
- Herbal Remedies for the Treatment of Blastomycosis - May 15, 2023