Which is the Best Herbal Shampoo For Hair Growth?
“Intensive & Nourishing Hair Treatment”
Go organic with herbal shampoo
Have you ever tried protein shampoos? A lot of people are inclined towards protein rich shampoo as Protein is one of the natural, nourishing and essential ingredient that is required for the healthy growing hair.
The trend of hair color and chemicals, as well as high heat irons and hair dryers, can cause serious damage to your hair. Natural environmental weathering and exposure can damage hair as well. The stress we put on our hair can strip off their natural proteins and vitamins. But there are many other factors that are responsible for the bad condition of the hair like acute illness, thyroid disorders, and intake of certain drugs, unhealthy diet and hormonal metabolic changes in lactating women.
Protein is one of the natural and nourishing ingredients of your hair. It is one of the vital ingredients required for the healthy growth of your hair.
Everyone wants hair that looks like it has been preened, primped and perfected by a salon professional on a daily basis, right? Each morning you have to give extra twenty minutes for conditioning to get your hair done but get disappointed because your hair still looks dull, dry and damaged.
If you are on the lookout for a protein shampoo that can banish your hair problems, you’re on the right page.
Because this refreshing formula is blended with pure herbal extract with natural proteins and minerals. This gentle formula is safe to use every day. “Go Richh Protein Shampoo” helps in nurturing the hair follicles and improves the quality of the hair.
It is always a good idea to pick the one that has natural or herbal ingredients in them because artificial and synthetic chemicals actually damage your hair though you get really happy with the instant results.
“Put an End to Your worries for Hair with Go Richh Protein Shampoo by Planet Ayurveda”
A Closer Look at the Bone Tissue From the Ayurvedic Perspective
Ayurveda encourages you to look deeper at your hair, as it can say so much about what is going on inside your body, especially the bone tissue. In Ayurveda, it is said that hair is a byproduct of the “Asthi Dhatu”. It is necessary to access the asthi dhatu through the updhatus and malas of its production. Hence by examining the hair, teeth and nails, the Ayurvedic practitioner can conclude the state of the asthi dhatu.
- When the “asthi dhatu” is deficient, hair density becomes barely sufficient
- When the “asthi dhatu” is in excess, hair density becomes full
Benefits Of Go Richh Protein Shampoo By Planet Ayurveda
- This shampoo helps your hair to get back all those proteins that have been lost due to the chemicals.
- It will help adding the shine to your hair
- It is 100% chemical free
- Natural solution for dry and frizzy hair
- It helps in premature graying of hair
- It helps to provide hydration to your hair
- It also helps to prevent hair conditions like dandruff, itchiness, hair fall, hair damage and hair fungal infection.
Natural Ingredients Used In Go Richh Protein Shanpoo By Planet Ayurveda
There Are Major Natural Ingredients For Your Hair Care Ritual:
1. Soya Protein Extract (Glycine Max)
Soya protein is packed with many vital hair nutrients like folic acid, Zinc, Vitamin B, Iron, and Potassium that help to keep your hair healthy. Soy Protein is often used in Hair Care Products which helps in improving hair texture, strengthen and repair damaged hair. It also acts as a hair conditioning agent because the oil and the protein content in soybean are extremely beneficial to provide proper nourishment and also make the hair soft, shiny and smooth.
2. Aloe Vera Extract(Aloe Barbadensis)
Aloe Vera contains enzymes that are called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great hair conditioning agent hence; it leaves your hair smooth, shiny and lustrous. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, and reduces dandruff. Aloe Vera forms a protective layer over the hair that keeps it safe from environmental elements and also keeps it consistently hydrated.
3. Pure Honey(Shahad)
Honey is a pacifier which means it seals the moisture in the hair, keeping it conditioned which protects the hair from breakage. It has anti-oxidants properties which help in preventing hair from damage. Honey also strengthens the hair follicles curbing hair fall. Honey is also rich in anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties hence it is helpful in many issues like dandruff, psoriasis and eczema etc.
4. Bhringraj(Eclipta Alba)
Bhringraj is a medicinal herb. According to Ayurveda, the bhringraj is considered to be a powerful rasayana (ingredient) that is good for the hair. It is best scalp treatment and promises stimulating hair growth, improving the structure, increasing volume of the hair and strengthening the hair to resist damage.
5. Amla Extract(Phyllanthus Emblica)
Amla is an important ingredient that has been an integral part of hair care rituals in India. This can make wonder as it acts as a natural conditioner which helps to minimize hair loss and graying and at the same time encourages strong and healthy hair growth.
6. Jatamansi Extract(Nardostachys Jatamansi)
Jatamansi is an herb that helps in slow down the process of graying of hair, reduces hair fall and promotes regrowth of hair. It cleans the dirt and dust from the scalp as well as from the strands. It also helps to hydrate and condition your hair and makes them lustrous and healthy.
Using Go Richh Protein Shampoo by Planet Ayurveda Right
1. Before the Protein Shampoo application, drench your hair in the water, make sure your hair is fully wet.
2. Use a small amount of “Go Richh Protein Shampoo” and there are two ways to apply this shampoo
- Use a decent amount of “Go Richh Protein Shampoo”, what you would usually go for and directly spread evenly on all over your scalp and hair strands.
- An alternate way of using this shampoo is to make a solution of shampoo in water and apply it evenly through the scalp and strands of the hair.
3. Rinse thoroughly and Rinse well!
4. Follow with “GO RICHH HAIR CONDITIONER BY PLANET AYURVEDA” to get even softer and smooth hair
“Go Richh Protein Shampoo” Formula Leaves Hair Refreshed, Smooth and Full of Shine”
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Winter Immunity: Home and Herbal Remedies to Keep Cold and Cough at Bay - January 25, 2020
- What are the Natural Remedies for Combating Mesenteric Lymphadenitis? - January 3, 2020
- A Guide to Herbal Remedies for Mesenteric Lymphadenitis - December 31, 2019
- शाल्मली वृक्ष के औषधीय गुण और आयुर्वेदिक उपयोग - December 27, 2019
- How are Ashwagandha and Brahmi the best alternatives for Amantadine and Selegiline? - December 24, 2019