Psychosis is Bad, but did You know that You Can Treat it with Natural Remedies
- There are many causes of mental illness such as Schizophrenia, Stress, Long time Depression, Bipolar disorder, Genetics, Lack of self-care, Loneliness, Drug addiction of Marijuana or LSD. However, many diseases or health issues such as Brain tumors, Parkinson, lupus disease, Syphilis, HIV and Aids, Stroke, Epilepsy, and the excess amount of Dopamine may also be the cause of psychosis.
- At the initial stage of psychosis disease- the problem is unseen and undefined, Progression of disease brings very gradual changes in thinking and understanding, a person is not able to observe these changes at the beginning by himself or herself, but others can notice it easily.
- According to the Merriam Webster dictionary, meaning of psychosis is “A very serious mental illness that makes you behave strangely or believe things that are not true.” This word is originated from the Latin word and first time used in 1847. But in modern science, the meaning of psychosis is a condition during which brain processes false information and the person loses it touch with real information and a person may see, hears and believes in things, which are not real. So, in Science psychosis is a form of mental illness.
Symptoms of Psychosis
- Psychosis is also defined as a condition of delusions and hallucination; A person with the condition of delusion believes in false things especially based on fear and suspicion that is not real. However, Auditory hallucination condition arises and grows slowly in which a person hears some voices when no one is around.
- Moreover, in the condition of Sight hallucination, a person may see those things that don’t exist which in simple language means the illusion of the mind. In psychosis situations, a person may also experience strange sensations and feelings that are not explainable. A Person with Psychotic disorder also experiences Catatonic Behavior, in which he or she does very strange activities, which can be completely odd or foolhardy.
- Another symptom of psychosis is Anosognosia, simply we can say that a condition of lack of insight, in this condition a person is unable to understand his or her own activities.
- Another essential symptom of psychosis is that the person faces difficulty in concentrating on everyday tasks. There are some other symptoms of psychosis which are milder and initial like Insomnia, Social phobia disorder, General Anxiety, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, etc.
Research has found that excess intake of Alcohol and Drugs is dangerous and this also can be the causes of psychosis
- Ultimately psychosis affects our brain and changes its normalcy from a normal level to a dangerous level. Experts believe that if this disease lives for a longer time then surely it can damage the brain, but they are not sure how the permanent damage is possible.
- Psychotic disorders can reduce the cognitive capacity of the brain which is harmful to our intelligence or IQs which is important to do something in life in a meaningful way.
- So, Psychosis is not only a mental issue but also a life-threatening disorder. Psychosis can destroy someone’s life permanently; nobody loves the madness of mind all the time. Psychosis person becomes meaningless in a few days and the person with this disorder may lose all the honors and glories, wealth, family, friends, the richness of life in a very short period. So never take it for granted, It is necessary to treat psychosis disease on time, especially in the beginning stages. Psychosis disease is treatable. In this modern time and technologies, many antipsychotics medicines are available in the markets for the treatment of psychosis. These medicines try to block the effect of dopamine which is a type of brain chemical that transmits the message in the brain.
- However, these medicines also cause some side effects that can affect people in many different ways. Antipsychotics may decrease the feelings of anxiety within a few hours of use, but they can take several weeks or months to treat the psychosis disease permanently. Antipsychotics medicines are available in form of tablets and injections.
These Side Effects are Different from Person to Person
Antipsychotics drugs cause side effects like restlessness, shaking and trembling in body, blurry vision, constipation issue, more thirst, loss of sex drive, dizziness, etc. As a result of these side effects, sometimes it is thought of trouble to prefer antipsychotics medicines for treatment. Because it doesn’t seem a proper solution for psychosis. But there is a proper and effective solution of psychosis in Ayurveda, an ancient method used to cure any disease, without any side effects. Psychosis is described in different ways. According to Ayurveda, there are three energetic elements which are Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, they are essential energies for good health. When there is an imbalance between these, three energies, then the health issues arise. Psychosis is known as unmad in Ayurveda.
Herbal Treatment for Psychosis by Planet Ayurveda
- Planet Ayurveda produces different types of herbal medications that are useful in the permanent treatment of many health issues, In the recent years due to the quality and effectiveness of its products, Planet Ayurveda becomes one of the most trusted brands in the field of Ayurvedic and herbal medicines across the globe.
- Planet Ayurveda offers authentic products that are very effective in the treatment of many diseases without causing any side effects.
- Medicines are available in the form of Churna and Capsules. These herbal medicines are prepared by using the best quality herbs under the proper surveillance of Ayurvedic doctors who strictly follow the principles and methods of ancient Ayurveda.
- Planet Ayurveda medicines are 100% pure and chemical-free. Planet Ayurveda products don’t contain any flavoring and coloring agents. They are free from any adverse effects and are completely safe for our health.
Planet Ayurveda Suggest Some Products for Psychosis
Medhya Churna is an ayurvedic product that gradually treats the problem of psychosis. This product is available in form of capsules, which is an amazing blend of various ingredients such as Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Ajmoda (Carum roxburghianum), Patha (Cissampelos pareira), Marich (Piper Nirgum) etc.
All these herbs have an amazing property to relief and treat the psychosis disease. It also improves brain condition and keeps it healthy. Planet Ayurveda suggests many products especially for psychosis diseases such as Brahmi Capsules, Gotukola Capsules, Memory Support, Ashwagandha, Brahmi Chavanprash, Parwal Panchamrit Tablet-60 Brahmi, which helps and treat this disease from the lowest point. These medicines cure it in natural ways without any side effects.
Contact Planet Ayurveda Support Team to provide you the costing/ordering and delivery information at – firstname.lastname@example.org or Call at 0172-521-4030 (India), +91-172-521-4030 (Outside India) or Whatsapp at (+91) 9915-593-604.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Principles of Treatment of Skin Diseases and Tips - September 21, 2023
- Sialadenitis or Sialadenosis- Causes Symptoms and Herbal Treatment - September 16, 2023
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Causes, Symptoms, and Herbal Treatment - September 14, 2023
- Ocular Surface Disease Treatment in Ayurveda - August 28, 2023
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes Treatment in Ayurveda - August 26, 2023