Is There any Ayurvedic Solution to Treat Phimosis?
Taking care of the reproductive health may seem a matter of shame for some individuals due to hesitation or alteration in thinking but it is necessary part of our life. It should not be neglected; so, here we are going to discuss more about it.
The penis is the male sex organ, which reaches its full length after reaching puberty. The outer layer of the penis is the foreskin which has double folds of smooth tissue muscle, neuron skin, blood vessels, and mucous membrane. Foreskin helps in covering and protecting the glans penis. This layer is stretchable, mobile, and is a natural lubricant for the penis. The foreskin of the penis can be naturally pulled down and pulled up. There is a condition where this layer is affected and losses its elasticity where the men can not pull back or down the foreskin called Phimosis.
Phimosis is the condition where the foreskin covering the penis cannot be stretched or pulled back. Swelling appears on the foreskin of the penis and makes it look like a balloon. The condition may cause pain during the time of erection but otherwise, it is painless. People with Phimosis are at greater risk to develop swelling in the glans known as Balanitis. Normally at the birth inner layer of the foreskin is attached to the glans. The foreskin I not retractable meaning it cannot be pulled up or down during early childhood. As they reach the age of 18 the foreskin becomes fully retractable.
In Children who are young, when they are not able to pull their foreskin back is not normal but in 90 percent of the cases, they are able to resolve the disease by the time they turn seven. In some cases at the age 16 the phimosis is resolved.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOM
- The foreskin swells up while urinating
- The foreskin of the penis becomes so tight that it’s difficult to pull it down or up.
- Blue discoloration of the skin.
- Painful erection
- Burning sensation while passing urine
- Others: – Urinary tract infection is very common and blood can also be seen in the urine. Swelling of the whole penis can also be seen.
CAUSES FOR PHIMOSIS
- Sometimes men tend to pull it forcefully which causes minor tearing of the skin leading to inflammation resulting in Phimosis.
- Direct injury to the penis.
- Pass trauma leading to scarring of the foreskin causing them to lose their flexibility and making it tough.
- Aging is also one of the causes because it causes allows the skin to loose and make it wrinkly.
- Infections like lichen sclerosis, contact dermatitis is also one of the reasons for phimosis.
- An excessive sexual activity where pulling back of the foreskin for a long time may cause the penis to swell. The swelling results in trapping the foreskin behind the head.
- Men who suffer from medical conditions like diabetes also fall in the category.
INVESTIGATION FOR PHIMOSIS
Physical examination: – It is easily recognized by examining the penis where you might find inflammation and tight foreskin.
Medical history: – to confirm about any past infection or any other problem.
Blood test and Urine test to look for infection.
TREATMENT FOR PHIMOSIS
According to modern science, there is no specific Treatment for Phimosis.They will recommend topical steroid to apply on the skin or will give ibuprofen for the pain. In severe cases, they would recommend surgery which might result in complications.
According to Ayurveda Phimosis is considered as Niruddha Prakash which is caused due to vitiation of Vata Dosha. The violation causes constriction of the foreskin (Shinshacharma) covering the glans penis (Mani) resulting in obstruction. Ayurveda gives a holistic way to heal the disease without any need for surgery
HERBAL TREATMENT FOR PHIMOSIS BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda gives 100 percent pure herbal medicine. All the medicine is vegetarian and is free from chemicals, preservatives and additives. Each and every herbal remedy is clinically tested and made under the supervision of MD Ayurvedic Doctors. They are all safe to use and free from the side effects as it won’t hinder the sexual life of the Men and will help in treating the phimosis naturally.
These are the list of Herbal Medicine
- MALE SUPPORT FORMULA
- ATIRASADHI CHURNA
- JATYADHI OIL MIXED WITH TRI-BULL OIL.
1. MALE SUPPORT FORMULA
The remedy is formed from the powerful herbs called
- Shilajit (Asphaltum punjabianum)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
Male support helps in treating problems like low Sperm count, erectile dysfunction and sexual weakness. Ashwagandha is Indian ginseng which works on increasing stamina. This is also very excellent in removing the chronic fatigue syndrome in Men.
Dosage: – One to two capsules twice daily with water after meals.
2. ATIRASADHI CHURNA
The churna is made from combination of several excellent herbs like
- Semal Musli(Salmalia malabarica)
- Vrahikand (Dioscorea bulbifera)
- Kesar (Crocus sativus), Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) and many more.
Consumption of the churna helps in resolving male sexual problems like premature ejaculation, low stamina, and also helps in increasing low sperm count. It is also useful in people who have diabetes and blood pressure.
Dosage: – One to Two teaspoonfuls twice daily with plain water after meals.
3. JATYADI OIL AND TRI-BULL OIL
Jatyadi oil is composed of herbs like jasmine or chameli (Jasminum officinale), Neem (Azardiracta indica), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) etc. This oil will help in healing any kind of wound present on the penis and also helps in treating blisters, eczema, hemorrhoids, etc.
Tri-bull oil is one of the best remedies for male sexual health issues because it’s made from one of the excessive oils. It works on old age people when skin becomes loose and removes weakness. Very helpful in people who suffer from erectile dysfunction due to health issues like diabetes.
Usage: – Mix both the oils together and apply it on the penis then massage it carefully on the foreskin. Remember not to rub vigorously as it may cause tearing of the skin.
To every Male, they should put a habit of cleaning the penis carefully by pulling back the foreskin gently from the time when you are young. It would help you to prevent phimosis in the later stages of life.
Hence, It is concluded that every man should take care of their penis health because its Important. There is nothing to be embarrassed about as it is also necessary to take care of our reproductive organs. Planet Ayurveda provides herbal remedies as mentioned above to treat the patient as a whole and boost their immunity without causing any side effects.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- EPIDERMOLYSIS BULLOSA - September 30, 2023
- WHAT ARE HER2 BREAST CANCER? - September 29, 2023
- Vestibular Hypofunction – Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment - September 28, 2023
- CONCEPT OF AGNI AND HEALTH ISSUES DUE TO LOW DIGESTIVE FIRE? - September 28, 2023
- Chlamydia Trachomatis Causes, Symptoms, And Herbal Treatment - September 28, 2023