How to Overcome Vitamin Deficiencies with Ayurvedic Remedies
The Ayuveda Multivitamin Pack is a herbal pack of formulations of planet ayurveda . A combination of effective formulations which can help in overcoming the vitamin deficiencies in the body. These remedies work on immunity , enhance the digestive fire and hence increase the absorption rate in the body. Pacify the tridoshas and balance the body tone and status. This pack increases the levels of essential vitamins in the body hence pacifying the weakness. Improve the growth in teenagers and stabilize the health of old age people. This pack can be used by every age group starting from adolescence till the old age people.Usually the deficiencies are the result of long term dieting, malabsorption, sedentary lifestyle and many others.The formulations included in this pack are amazing and will leave an impact by enhancing the all over body’s immunity and also by cleaning the entire system from inside.
Need of multivitamins for the Bodies
- Increases Energy Levels and acts as a rejuvenator.
- Boosts the Immune System and counter the body from disease associated with poor immunity.
- Maintain the cardiac tone and improve the hearth health.
- Carotene and Vitamin A improve vision and maintain eye health.
- Maintaining Muscle Strength – Vitamin D3 is important to boost the testosterone hormone in males and hence help to gain muscle mass.
- Reduces Cancer Risk – Increase the blood flow to necrosed cells,hence vitamins help to increase the strength and number of healthy cells.
- Improves Brain Function – proper metabolism enhances the brain strength and thought process,intelligence in the body.
- Reduces Stress & Depression— Vitamin deficiency causes stress because of low self esteem,weakness. Vitamin supplementation reduces the stress by balancing the activity of cortisol and dopamine.
Vitamins are essential for the growth and development of the body. They are needed to maintain the normal body system,healthy lifestyle,maintain the hormonal system and many more. It is important to eat healthy and nutrition rich food. If our eating habits are poor and there is a lack of nutrition in our food,it may lead to multiple kinds of vitamin deficiencies. At that time to boost up the proper system of the body and to counter the various ailments the body needs multivitamins or the vitamins needed. Here is an ayurvedic approach to counter the vitamin deficiency disease. Here are some of the supplements given by Planet ayurveda for fulfilling the deficiency of multivitamins. Please have a look!!!!
- Gokshur is known to increase testosterone,boost stamina and immunity. Bilva acts as an anti-inflammatory agent,relieves abdominal discomfort,pacifies the vata and drains out the free radicals from the body.
- Agnimantha is known to pacify the bloating. Syonak works against cancer,is a carmative ,stomachic, spasmolytic, purgative. Kashmarya is stomachic, laxative, demulcent, anticephalagic.
- Patla is beneficial to cure lipid problems,and retention of urine. Shalparni is anti-rheumatic,astringent,and febrifuge.
- Prishniparni is beneficial in the enlarged spleen and liver ,also treating pustules and fistula. Mashaparni acts as a Nervine tonic,and acts as a rejuvenating drug. Bhumiamla promotes liver functioning.
- Vidarikhand cure gastritis. Draksha reduces the stress level as well as controls the high levels of cortisol. Jivanti revitalizes and rejuvenates the overall body system.
- Haritaki pacifies constipation,lower down the inflammations in the body, and promote immunity. Guduchi a well known immuno-modulator,anti-inflammatory, a potent rejuvenator to cure variety of ailments.
- Shati cures digestive problems and pacifies respiratory tract disorders, Musta is known to reduce body fat and control high blood pressure.
- Punarnava increases the digestive fire ,increases RBC counts, reduces inflammation and edema.
- Bala increases the body strength and cures weakness in various associated problems.
- Pippali, due to its hot potency, cures respiratory disorders, normalizes cough and cold, and balances the kapha dosha.
- Pippal helps to purify the blood and improve respiratory health. Ela improves respiratory status,cures cough and cold.
Utpal Vrusha Ashwagandha Sveta musli Kali musli Varahi kand Shatavari Mandukparni Manjistha Petha Sariva Brahmi Amla Till Madhu Vanslochan Pippali Dalchini Elaichi Nagkesar all act as potent rejuvenators,promote the health status and longevity. Improve the metabolic functions of the body,increase the absorption rate and nourish the dhatus. Blend of multiple herbs having essential vitamins like Vitamin A,B,C etc. It can be given in a variety of ailments. The herbs included in Vikramprash have their own constituent vitamins and act as rejuvenators.
2. DAILY ESSENTIAL
Daily essential is one of the important components of a Multivitamin care pack. It is a blend of multiple herbs to increase the status of vitamins and overcome the condition of vitamin deficiency. It is herbal as well the animal source dependent capsule comprasis of grape seed (Vitis vinifera),cow colostrum (Bovine colostrums) ,Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri),green tea (Camellia sinnensis). These ingredients fulfill the demands of the body and overcome the weakness due to vitamin deficiency. Promote longevity, act as rejuvenator, cure multiple types of inflammations. Enhance the immunity and act as an antioxidant. Cow colostrum contains Vitamin A ,B,C ,Magnesium and vitamin E. Grape seed (Vitis vinifera contains Vitamin E,C,beta Carotene. Bhumiamla is rich in vitamin C, green tea contains calcium,magnesium,zinc,and copper. Hence it can be given to the patients of Night blindness, Beriberi,Anemia and fertility.
3. WHEAT GRASS POWDER
Prepared using natural and authentic wheat grass (Triticum). It is a plant based source to increase the health status in humans. It is known to detoxify the liver, and promote the digestive process. Balance the vata ,pitta and kapha doshas and pacify the complaints associated with the vitiation of doshas. This herb has an anti-stress effect and is known to improve the hemoglobin effect. Wheat grass powder contains Vitamin A,Vit. C,Vit. E, Iron, Calcium and amino acids. Rich in fiber ,promote the basic metabolism by countering the deficiency in problems like Nightblindness. Due to its multiple benefits it enhances the healing process in patients of Ulcerative colitis
4. IMMUNE BOOSTER
The ingredients of this polyherbal formulation are Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri), Grape seed (Vitis vinifera) and Piyush (Bovine colostrums) amalaki (Embalica officinalis). Bhumi amla promotes the functioning of the liver hence enhancing the metabolism as well as boosting the immunity. It increases the process of removal of fat from the liver. and Immune Booster Capsules are really effective in enhancing all over the body’s immunity as the name suggests and hence has a very great impact on vitamin and mineral absorption. It also helps in maintaining liver health and has a very great effect on digestion metabolism as well. Immune booster– Rich in vitamin A,C.Increase the immunity and prevent the body from various ailments associated with poor immunity. Like pneumonia ,allergy and asthma.
DOSAGE / USAGE
- Vikramprash – 1 teaspoonful twice daily after meals.
- Daily Essentials – 1 capsule twice daily after meals.
- Wheat Grass Powder – 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water, after meals.
- Immune Booster – 1 capsule twice daily after meals.
Contact my assistant to provide you the costing / ordering and delivery information at – firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-172-5214040
All these herbs are beneficial in improving the overall body tone. Work on digestive fire and enhance the digestive fire so increase the appetite and digestion process. These herbs have ample multivitamins to fulfill the requirements of the body. They are natural and trustworthy sources of vitamins to avoid the risk of side effects. So the Ayurvedic multivitamin pack of Planet Ayurveda is best, authentic, result oriented and free from side effects.They may help us to increase our natural immunity and fight against coronavirus. It is important to take supplements/ vitamins from authentic sources so as to get good results and to avoid complications.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Panchamrit Parpati – Ingredients, Method Of Preparation and Uses - May 21, 2022
- Ayurvedic View On Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome - May 13, 2022
- Alternative Treatment For Cervical Dystonia with Herbal Remedies - May 13, 2022
- Alternative Treatment For White Dog Shaker Syndrome - May 7, 2022
- How to Treat Diarrhea in Horses with Ayurveda - May 5, 2022