How to Get Relief from Seasonal Allergies with Top 4 Herbal Remedies
Seasonal allergies as the name suggests are most likely to occur at the onset of a particular season. People who suffer from allergies are more likely to experience migraines, feel tired and are more prone to sadness. The seasonal allergies show symptoms like sneezing, watery and itchy eyes, difficulty in breathing etc.
Allergies are as a series of reactions that our body shows to get rid of an unwanted allergen. Our body releases histamines to initiate these reactions.
Causes of Allergy
- At times our body overreacts to non harmful substances and end up in constant itchy and watery eyes. The trees that cause people most allergies are Alder, Ash, Beech, Elder, Cedar, Cottonwood, Cypress, Elm, Maple, Mulberry, Oak , Olive, Palm etc and Grasses and Weeds that cause allergies are Bermuda, June, Orchard, Redtop, Saltgrass etc.
Symptoms of Allergy
The breeze days cause more symptoms as the wind blows the pollen off the ground and swirls it through the air. Rainy days improves the situation by washing the pollen out of the air.
Natural Ways to Get Rid of Allergy Symptoms
There are some natural ways to get rid of allergy symptoms. These include inhaling steam, doing nasal rinse, eating healthy, consuming honey and apple cider vinegar, consuming spicy foods and taking probiotics. For seasonal allergies, one may take stinging nettles a month or two before the allergy season starts to reduce the severity of the symptoms.
According to Ayurveda
According to Ayurveda, a person having low immunity is more prone to allergies. There are disease causing organisms which reside in a weak body, that doesn’t have the right balance of doshas (body energy), the dhatus (body tissues) and the malas (body excreta). The treatment for managing the symptoms of allergy and preventing it involves balancing of the three energies in the body and boosting the immune system.
Herbal Remedies for Allergy
Planet Ayurveda offers an effective treatment to control and manage Allergy symptoms using 4 powerful medicines combined together in one ALLERGY CARE PACK.
This pack includes
- These capsules are made with pure extract of best quality of Tulsi herb which is also known as Queen of herbs .This plant is very sacred.
- Tulsi or holy basil has components like camphene, eugenol and cineole that provide relief from congestion and helps to breathe better.
- It has infection fighting properties.
- Tulsi is considered to anti-congestive and thus helps in reducing the build up and tension due to sinus issues. Tulsi herb has great nutritional value and depicts phlegm pacifying properties.
- Tulsi capsules pacify the Kapha and Vatadosha in the body and also helps in maintaining a healthy digestive system.
Dosage : The recommended dosage of Tulsi Capsules for treating allergies is 2 capsules, two times a day, with plain water, preferably after meals.
Praan Rakshak Churana:
- This formulation in the powdered form is a blend of six ingredients such as Shirisha, vasa, anantmool, dalchini, bharangi and madhuyashti.
- The combination provides excellent treatment for asthma and allergies. It is useful for relieving coughs, colds and bronchitis.
- It works as antibacterial, antibiotic, anti inflammatory and antiseptic thus capable of relieving all respiratory and throat related infections.
- The herbs Vaasa and Madhuyashti present in the churna, breaks the mucous plugs and are very useful even in bleeding while coughing. The churna helps the heal the inflamed respiratory tract.
- The powder helps to pacify aggravated phlegm or the kaphadosha.
- The medicine is a natural preparation without any known side effects and can be used for regular consumption as a nutritional supplement.
Dosage : The recommended dosage of Praan Rakshak Churna is one teaspoon, three times a day, with plain water, after meals.
- This herbal formulation is very suitable for chronic rhinitis, asthma, hay fever and other allergies.
- These capsules are 100% pure product formed using haridra, neem,ashwagandha and Shirish.
- These herbs work together to control acute and chronic allergies.
- It is 100% pure vegetarian preparation made with purified extracts of the herbs. The capsule shells are non-gelatinous and free from any added chemicals.
Dosage : The recommended dosage for Aller G Capsules in relieving allergy symptoms is 2 capsules, two times a day, with plain water, after meals.
- Curcumin capsules are prepared using standardized Curcumin extract with up to 95% curcuminoids.
- The medicine is very useful in relieving inflammations, fighting allergies and asthma and is a great anti aging supplement.
- Curcumin is known to purify blood.
- Its regular use helps protects from damage caused by free radicals
- Curcumin capsules also help in normalizing the metabolism and improves digestion.
- The recommended dosage for Curcumin capsules in relieving allergy symptoms is 2 capsules, two times a day, with plain water, after meals.
- (One may take a teaspoon of turmeric powder with a glass of hot milk to fight bronchial asthma and cough.
- To overcome sinus problems, it is recommended to fry some turmeric or curcumin with jaggery and ghee and take a pinch daily)
Qulaity of Products
- Planet Ayurveda provides 100% safe and pure, vegetarian herbal products to manage seasonal allergies.
- These herbal formulations nourish the body and support body’s defense system.
- The medicines taken together helps in balancing the three energies of Vatta, Pitta and Kapha. All the medicines have been formulated by MD Ayurvedic doctors.
- The processing and packaging of all planet Ayurveda products are made using most advanced technologies with minimal human intervention, in an extremely clean environment.
Yoga and Pranayama
- Yoga and pranayama are beneficial for asthma patients.
- Acupuncture also helps in relieving the symptoms associated with allergies.
- Adequate rest and relaxation is very important.
- Exercise also helps in relieving nasal congestion and stuffiness.
Things to be Taken
- A diet rich in dark green leafy vegetables is recommended.
- Deep yellow and orange vegetables are also rich in vitamins and minerals that help boost immunity.
- One needs to include onion, garlic, ginger, cayenne, beets, carrots, yams in the diet.
Things to be Avoided
- It is recommended to avoid alcohol, caffeine and dairy products from the diet, especially when fighting with seasonal allergies.
- It is very important to identify and remove all the foods from the diet that can cause allergic reactions.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Akik Pishti – Properties, Indications, Precautions and Usage - July 17, 2018
- Herbal Remedies for Anaplastic Ependymoma – Signs & Symptoms - July 11, 2018
- Alternative Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction – Dr Vikram Chauhan - July 7, 2018
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Friedreich’s Ataxia – Symptoms & Diagnosis - July 5, 2018
- Top 4 Herbal Remedies to cure Piles or Hemorrhoids - July 3, 2018