Benefits of Scrubbing With Herbal Green Tea Algae Aloe Vera Gel scrub
Skin is our outer most layers of protection and also the most exposed part of the body. For those of you who complain that your skin looks dull and you have blackheads too, it is because the pile of old and dead skin is on the surface, Well! You are not scrubbing (exfoliating) often enough! A scrub is an exfoliation product that has been designed specifically for use on the skin. For this reason, it is important to use scrubs that are naturally designed rather than chemical-based exfoliating scrubs, which may be too harsh for use on the skin.
Most common skincare regime that people follows are cleansing, moisturizing, using night/day creams or slather sunscreen, but scrubbing regularly will yield the desired result of having healthy and radiant skin. Scrubbing (exfoliating) is the perfect way to remove dead skin cells and reveal a more youthful, radiant complexion by bringing a new layer of skin to the surface. Unclog pores from dirt, blackheads, dead skin cells and other impurities to get healthier skin. Since cell regeneration is a continual process, this means dead skin cells on the skin’s surface needs removal by using scrubs for the regeneration of newer skin cells.
GREEN TEA ALGAE ALOE VERA GEL SCRUB BY PLANET AYURVEDA
To undo clogged pores
Periodic exfoliation with natural ingredients based Green Tea Algae Aloe Vera Gel Scrub that helps in shedding off dead skin cells & should be added very much, a part of a beauty regimen.
BENEFITS OF GENTLE SCRUBBING WITH NATURAL GREEN TEA ALGAE ALOE VERA GEL SCRUB
- Removing the dead skin cells
- It helps to prevent acne
- Smoother skin & improved texture
- Adds divine glow to the skin
- It keeps skin hydrated & healthy
- It is effective in certain skin conditions like psoriasis etc.
- It won’t splurge as it is affordable
INGREDIENTS IN GREEN TEA ALAGE ALOE VERA GEL SCRUB
GREEN TEA EXTRACT
Green Tea Extract has flavonoid which is one of the most powerful antioxidants, helping protect your skin against environmental pollutants. Green Tea Extract has anti-inflammatory, exfoliating, rejuvenating, reparative, detoxifying and hydrating properties.
- It contains a powerful antioxidant that fights skin cancer by promoting DNA repair.
- It is an antibacterial agent for treating acne & clogged pores.
- Green tea has Vitamin B2 and Vitamin E, both essential for skin health.
- It helps to reduce irritation, redness, and swelling and gives a soothing effect.
- It enhances the elasticity of the skin.
Algae are a powerhouse of nutrients, minerals that can help draw toxins from the skin, and it is a miraculous ingredient full of incredible therapeutic benefits for the skin. More Algae Extract skin benefits you need to know about:
- Algae have demonstrated anti-ageing properties by inhibiting enzymes that break down&ncollagen in the skin.
- Algae can also reduce the breakdown of hyaluronic acid within the skin, thus improving hydration and suppleness of the skin.
- It reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, including acne scars and dark circles.
- Algae have high levels of vitamin C, which is a skin-brightening powerhouse.
- It is an ingredient that both detoxes and adds moisture to the skin.
ALOE VERA (Aloe Barbadensis)(جل الصبار)
Aloe Vera is packed full of goodness. It works its magic on every skin type and is a secret to getting spotless, flawless skin. Some of the skin benefits of Aloe Vera are listed below:
- Aloe Vera helps to soothe sunburn as it has a cooling and anti-inflammation effect.
- It helps to moisturize the skin.
- It boosts the healing of wounds
- Fights against skin ageing
- Reduces infection and acne
TEA TREE OIL (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
People have been using tea tree oil to help with skin ailments from acne to psoriasis for ages, but its benefits don’t end there. Find out more skin benefits of tea tree oil:
- It helps treat acne or oily skin.
- It fights against certain skin conditions including psoriasis, eczema, and ringworm.
- It also heals cuts and infections.
ROSE (Rosa Domestica)
Since Roses have astringent and antibacterial properties, they are especially wonderful for people with oily and acne-prone skin types. Below are some benefits of rose water for the skin.
- It helps in balancing the pH level of the skin
- It helps to remove excess oils from the skin
- It also helps to prevent the growth of acne-causing bacteria.
- Rose acts as an excellent toner.
- It properly hydrates the skin
- Anti-inflammatory and cooling properties present in rose not only leaves your skin feeling refreshed but it also tackles puffiness
- It slows down the ageing of the skin
ALMOND OIL (Prunus Amygdalus)
Almond oil is one of the most popular natural ingredients that promote glowing face & skin. Check out below the benefits for the skin:
- Vitamin E present in almond oil can treat acne and reduce inflammation.
- It also protects the skin from photo-ageing and skin cancer.
- It reduces under-eye dark circles as well as under-eye bags.
- It helps in reducing wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
Glycerin has various benefits to give you healthier-looking skin:
- It has moisturizing properties.
- It reduces the signs of ageing
- Glycerin extremely gentle on the skin thus treating skin irritation, rashes, and itching.
- It improves skin permeability
- It gives smoother skin
- It improves skin elasticity
The Ayurvedic Perspective on Skin(العناية بالبشرة العلاج)
According to Ayurveda, numerous factors determine the health and youthfulness of the skin, and these include
- KAPHA IN BALANCE: Proper moisture balance
- PITTA IN BALANCE: Effective functioning of the metabolic mechanisms that coordinate all the various chemical and hormonal reactions of the skin.
- VATA IN BALANCE: Improves circulation of blood and absorption of nutrients in different layers of the skin.
- This natural scrub doesn’t cause side effects
- The product is 100% naturally made from pure ingredients
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Principles of Treatment of Skin Diseases and Tips - September 21, 2023
- Sialadenitis or Sialadenosis- Causes Symptoms and Herbal Treatment - September 16, 2023
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Causes, Symptoms, and Herbal Treatment - September 14, 2023
- Ocular Surface Disease Treatment in Ayurveda - August 28, 2023
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes Treatment in Ayurveda - August 26, 2023