ASTHMA NATURAL TREATMENT WITH HERBAL REMEDIES
One of the common problems which are upcoming these days is of Respiratory System. As every human need to breath to keep themselves alive. Breathing in this world has been changing as changes in our life style. As it is said that breathe healthy to stay healthy, Ayurveda is exploring itself throughout the world to help people in safe and gentle ways. Here in this article we are going to discuss about Asthma Natural Treatment with various Asthma Herbal Remedies.
Asthma is a condition that affects the airways that carry air to and from lungs. It is an incurable disease that can be managed with balanced diet, proper life style and good treatment so that person can lead a normal life. It is a condition that is probably due to the combination of genetic and environmental factors. Exposure to number of substances like pollen, dust, perfumes, smoke, animal dander, some food items etc can trigger allergy and produce signs and symptoms. Symptoms of asthma present with Chest pain or chest tightening, Shortness of breath, Coughing or wheezing, Disturbed sleep due to wheezing, coughing and shortness of breath. In some people symptoms flare up in certain situations like after exercise or heavy exertion. Child onset asthma, Adult onset asthma, Exercise induced asthma, Cough induced asthma, Occupational asthma, Steroid resistant asthma.
There are various effective Asthma Herbal Remedies available for the treatment of asthma with Ayurvedic Medicines which people suffering prefer for their betterment. Asthma Natural Treatment is believed to be 1oo percent safe and efficient balance the three energies of our body to work organs in proper manner.
According To Ayurveda, Imbalance of three energies in the body results in various health issues. Nature is surrounded with many useful herbs that acts as ayurvedic medicines and have positive effects on different body parts.
Asthma Herbal Remedies contain various herbs which are very well known for their actions and properties on respiratory system. These are – Kanthkari, Shirish, Bharangi, Yastimadhu, Ashwagandha, Pippali, Marich, Shunthi, Vamslochan, Amalaki, Vasa, Tulsi, Haridra, Kumari, Lashuna and so many. Some are explained below –
Aloe Vera – Is most notable plant which has many healing benefits. Aloe Vera is used for the health benefits. It is used topically for conditions like burns, irritation, dryness, sun burn. Aloe Vera is also used orally in conditions like constipation, Allergy, asthma, Cold, Cough etc and also used for enhancing Immune system, Digestive system, Urinary system, Respiratory system.
Amla – Amla fruit has number of health benefits on respiratory tract system, GIT, cardiovascular system etc. it is richest source of vitamin C and contains other vitamins and minerals also. It takes care of all the ailments and improves eye sight. It is an effective laxative with haritaki and babhitaki (Triphala). Amla preparations are beneficial as Asthma Natural Remedies.
Shilajit – Shilajit stimulates whole immune system and has the ability to throw out toxins from the body. It provides energy and power. Shilajit has got very good results on allergy, asthma, cough, cold, obesity, hypertension and various ailments.
Neem – Neem acts as anti allergic, anti inflammatory and blood purifier. Extracts of neem are beauty enhancing as well as immunity booster. It’s naturally antibacterial and antifungal too. Also used in other diseases like Diabetes, Obesity, Cancer, asthma, chronic cough and so many other ailments.
Haridra – Also known as Curcumin and turmeric. It’s used in wound healing. It acts as a powerful antioxidant and anti inflammatory. Turmeric extract helps in fighting cancer, diabetes, and heart diseases. Among other benefits it is also very good anti bacterial, Anti viral and anti fungal too. Haridra is used externally as well as internally. Haridra is considered to be very helpful in managing asthma in beginning stages.
Pippali marich shunthi – All these effective herbs are together called trikatu. Powder prepared from all these herbs is called Trikatu powder. It is very effective in respiratory tract infections like cough, cold, running nose, asthma etc. also helps in proper digestion of food. Trikatu makes very effective Asthma Herbal Remedy.
Shirish– Shirish is well known for its ant poisonous properties. It removes vitiated doshas from body which are root cause for all diseases and promotes health.
Lashuna – Or called as garlic in English that makes another effective Natural Remedy for Asthma. Ten cloves of garlic boiled in 30 ml of milk, taken once every morning is really beneficial.
Home Remedies for Asthma –
• Take up to 10 drops of garlic juice in warm water internally.
• Take two teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in one liter of water and let it boil for almost 30 minutes. Strain the liquid and add up to 2 teaspoon of ginger juice with 1 teaspoon of honey to it. Mix well and have one glass of it every morning.
• Mix one teaspoon of Indian gooseberry powder with one teaspoon of honey. Have this every early morning to get relief from symptoms.
• Prepare a paste with mustard oil with rock salt and apply over chest.
• Have hot water sip by sip.
• Avoid fried, processed foods and eating late at night.
• Don’t consume food items that has tendency to produce phlegm like rice, milk, cheese, sugar, curd etc.
• Wrap yourself and avoid exposing to cold breeze that can aggravate symptoms like cough, wheezing etc.
• Practice Pranayam (Anulom and Vilom) under an expert’s observation.
THINK HERBAL AND STAY SAFE WITH HERBAL REMEDIES
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Skin Cuts, Tears & Non-healing Wounds - January 20, 2022
- Ayurvedic View On Diabetic Ketoacidosis And Its Treatment! - January 20, 2022
- Best Dietary Supplements in Ayurveda & Their Benefits! - January 18, 2022
- Ever heard of Pudendal Nerve Entrapment Syndrome - January 17, 2022
- LET’S KNOW COMMON REMEDIES FOR COUGH AND CHEST CONGESTION - January 15, 2022