How To Cure Seasonal Allergies with Natural Treatment?
Our Life style in this running world is changing so fast that persons living have forgotten that the life style will only benefits if one stays healthy. One of the common problems which are upcoming these days is of Respiratory System. Every human need to breath to keep themselves alive. Breathing in this world has been changing as changes in our life style. There are two ways to solve these problems either on Temporary Basis or on Permanent Basis. In Temporary Basis one can have initial good results with Modern Allopathic Medicines. On permanent basis if we talk about Ayurveda it takes some time to cure but have long lasting effects that cures the ailments from the root.
Below we will be discussing about how seasonal allergies can affect your health and what natural treatment for seasonal allergies is!When plants pollinate, they spread pollens into air. Some people’s immune system or defense mechanism respond by producing antibodies that attach to cells in the eyes, nose and lungs that let loose histamine, the chemical and results in presenting various troubling symptoms. These allergens manifest themselves in the body through skin and respiratory system that give rise to many health issues such as Asthma, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Chronic Sinusitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Sore Throat, Eczema, Hay Fever etc. along with symptoms like watery itchy eyes, running nose, sneezing, shortness of breath, wheezing, skin rashes etc.
CAUSES MAY BE
- Internal – Heredity, age, sex.
- External – Exposure to environmental pollutions, allergens, food articles etc.
IF WE TALK ABOUT AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR VARIOUS ALLERGIES
Here is the list of number of herbs well explained by Ayurveda (science of life) which help to boost defense mechanism naturally along with subsiding symptoms. Neem, Haridra, Tulsi, Ashwagandha, Shirish, Shunthi, Bharangi, Anantmool, Daalchini, Pippali, Marich, Vasa, Kanthkari, Amalaki, Haritaki, Bibhitaki, Giloy etc are the amazing herbs which are known to have Anti-Allergic, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-pyretic, Anti -Anaphylactic, Anti – Spasmodic, Immunomodulator, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-oxidant Properties. Herbal remedies for allergies made from these herbs according to the conditions are successfully and broadly used for their Medicinal Properties and have become increasingly popular worldwide.
SOME OF HOME REMEDIES, EASILY CAN BE TRIED AT HOME
- Vitamin C – Load up on vitamin C during allergy season as it acts as antihistamine. It is suggested to have 1000 to 2000 mg of vitamin C every day to avoid the symptoms.
- Honey– Consuming local honey from where you live will facilitate your body gets used to the allergens in the environment there. This work like a natural allergy shot and considered as valuable herbal remedy for allergy.
- Onion and Garlic – Both onion and garlic are high in quercetin, an oxidant that may avoid cells from releasing histamine and help to remove toxins out from the body.
- Ginger – Ginger juice with honey works wonder in allergic patients with chronic cough, chronic rhinitis, asthma etc. Ginger can be added to tea also for plummeting symptoms.
- Tulsi – Juice of tulsi leaves is proven best for allergic patients. Tulsi is well known for its anti-inflammatory, anti allergic and immuno enhancing properties. Tulsi makes fabulous ayurvedic treatment for allergy.
- Neem – Juice of fresh leaves of Neem every morning purify blood and helps in pacifying symptoms like skin rashes, boils and itching etc. it clears the toxins from blood present in the body.
- Black pepper with Jaggery – Roast black pepper on low flame and make powder out of it mixing with jaggery. Have this combination 3 to 4 times a day up to half teaspoon daily for constant troubling cough.
GUIDELINES ABOUT DIET AND LIFE STYLE
- Avoid food items like curd, banana, freeze and cold items and others also which aggravates the symptoms in asthma.
- Consume leafy vegetables and high fiber diet.
- Drink plenty of water; use Luke warm water if person is having Asthma, Sinusitis or Throat Infection.
- Avoid use of perfumes, smells, paints, dust, pollens etc that causes allergy.
- Wear mask while dusting and exposing to the outer environment.
- Isolate specific pets who aggravate symptoms.
- Maintain good ventilation and keep your surroundings clean.
- Practice Yoga and Meditation.
Diet, Life style and natural cure for seasonal allergies have been proved really effective in controlling the different signs and symptoms naturally!!!!
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- AYURVEDIC HERBS FOR NURTURING LIVER - February 9, 2024
- WHAT ARE FENNEL SEEDS? HEALTH BENEFITS - February 9, 2024
- BLACK PEPPER IN AYURVEDA, HISTORY, FORMATION AND EFFECT ON HEALTH - February 7, 2024
- CORIANDER SEEDS, HISTORY, PROPERTIES & HEALTH BENEFITS - February 2, 2024
- CUMIN DEFINITION, VARIETIES, TRADITIONAL USES & ITS EFFECTS ON HEALTH - February 1, 2024