Alternative Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction – Dr Vikram Chauhan
Erectile Dysfunction also known as impotency, is a sexual problem in males characterised by the inability to keep an erection firm enough during sexual intercourse. Having this trouble from time to time is not always a cause of concern but if it is an ongoing issue, it can cause stress, affects self confidence of the individual and contributes to relationship problems. Sometimes, it can be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment and is considered a risk factor for heart disease.
Many patients feel embarrassed while discussing this condition with the doctor but sometimes it may due to an underlying health condition that is enough to reverse erectile dysfunction.
What are The Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
What are The Causes of Erectile Dysfunction?
- It is a complex process that involves brain, hormones, nerves, emotions, muscles and blood vessels.
- The combination of physical and psychological issues can cause the problem of erectile dysfunction.
Various Physical Causes that Lead to Erectile Dysfunction are:
As it is caused by certain physical causes.These physical causes include:
- Atherosclerosis (clogged blood vessels)
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
- Sleep disorders
- Surgery that affects the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Tobacco use
- Various metabolic disorders such as increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist.
Psychological Causes of Erectile Dysfunction are:
- Relationship problems which can cause stress
- Depression and anxiety
Diagnosis and Treatment
- It can be diagnosed easily by a physical examination as well as answering to doctor’s questions.
- Its treatment is based depending on the cause and severity of the erectile dysfunction and any other underlying health conditions.
Alternative Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
- According to Ayurveda, Erectile Dysfunction is categorised as a Vata disorder, so strengthening therapies are prescribed.
- It is considered as a condition of low vitality. It is described by the name Klaibya in Ayurveda.
- On the basis of its causes, 7 types of Klaibya are mentioned in Ayurvedic texts.
- In Ayurveda, the treatment of such diseases is known as Vajikarna which deals with aphrodisiacs and contains many effective therapies and herbal remedies to completely cure this disorder.
Alternative Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction by Planet Ayurveda includes:
- Planet Ayurveda works on the principles of ancient traditional healing system of India and provides very effective and rare herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction and it provides best combination of effective herbal remedies.
- Planet Ayurveda offers Tribulus Power Pack for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.
- Atirasadi Churna
- Tribulus Power
- Chander Prabha Vati
- Shilajit Capsules
- Tri-bull Oil
- Rativallabhakhya Tail
- Atirasadi Churna is a very effective formulation for relieving erectile dysfunction. All the herbs used in this preparation are meant to strengthen the male sex organs and enhance stamina.
Ingredients of Atirasadi Churna are:
|Sr. No.||International Name||Common Name||Quantity(200 gm)|
|1.||Musli||Safed Musli||30 gm|
|2.||Black Musale||Kali Musli||20 gm|
|3.||Silk cotton tree||Semal Musli||20 gm|
|4.||Puncture twine||Gokshur||20 gm|
|6.||Winter cherry||Ashwagandha||20 gm|
|8.||Hawaiin baby woodrose||Vidari kand||10 gm|
|9.||Wild yam||Varahi kand||10 gm|
|10.||Centaurea||Safed behmen||10 gm|
Dose: 1 tablespoon twice a day along with milk or plain water.
- Tribulus Power Capsules of Planet Ayurveda contain standardised extract of herb Tribulus terrestris.
- These capsules help in permanently relieving erectile dysfunction and it helps in improving self esteem and self confidence as well and also reduce cholesterol levels.
Dose: 1-2 capsules twice daily.
- In men, Chanderprabha Vati is used as an herbal remedy for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and other urinary and genital tract disorders.
- It is also useful in emotion related stressful conditions.
- It is also useful in diabetic neuropathy, pain in legs etc. It is an ancient remedy and Planet Ayurveda’s Chanderprabha Vati contains standardised extract of herbs.
Dose: 2 tablets twice or thrice daily.
- In Ayurveda, Shilajit is known by the name “Destroyer of Weakness”. Planet Ayurveda’s Shilajit Capsules are a 100% natural, high-quality extract of potent Shilajit resin. It is rich in anti-oxidants and is known to increase stamina. It is considered as a good dietary Ayurvedic supplement for human sexual sphere thus it is highly recommended for the patients suffering from premature ejaculation.
Dose: 1-2 capsules twice daily.
- Planet Ayurveda’s Tri-bull oil contains standardised extracts of potent herbs like Indian ginseng, saffron, Celastrus paniculatus etc. that lead to the remarkable results and useful in improving stamina and even erectile strength. This oil works wonderfully in old and weak people as well.
How to use: Apply 1-2 ml of tri-bull oil on the organ and massage gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Rativallabhakya Oil is another herbal oil preparation comprising of various herbs that are known to promote blood flow to the groin area and penile tissue. As a result, it helps in vasodilation of the tissue and allows stronger erection and promotes ejaculation time.
How to use: Apply 1-2 ml of Rativallabhakya Tail and massage for 2-3 minutes.
All the products of Planet Ayurveda are safe and effective to use and are 100% pure and vegetarian. They are also free from side effects and chemicals. Hence, these herbal remedies by Planet Ayurveda are very useful in maintaining healthy reproductive system in a natural way.
- Exercising on regular basis helps in maintaining the optimum blood pressure in the body as it helps in strengthening the heart.
- Weight loss is another important consideration if the person is obese and sexually impotent as obesity is a big factor that can make the men sexually impotent.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Epidermoid Cysts – Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Herbal Remedies - September 17, 2018
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Mesenteric Adenitis – Symptoms & Herbal Remedies - September 15, 2018
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Acoustic Neuromas – Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Herbal Remedies - September 14, 2018
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Cervical Dystonia – Symptoms & Causes - September 7, 2018
- Herbal Remedies for PSC Liver Disease – Symptoms, Causes & Treatment - September 5, 2018