Treatment of Polymyositis Through Ayurveda with Herbal Remedies
Polymyositis can be described as a rare inflammatory condition in which muscles become weak and less capable of their normal functioning. The patient suffering from polymyositis feels difficulty in climbing stairs, lifting things, standing from a seated position, etc along with pain in muscles.The people of the age group from 30s to 50s are most frequently affected by this disease. Black people are more prone to this disease rather than whites, also on the gender basis women get affected more as compared to men.
Symptoms of Polymyositis
The main signs and symptoms observed in the patient of polymyositis is the weakness of muscles nearest to the trunk including the areas of neck, shoulders, thighs,upper arms and hips. All these symptoms get worse over time and affect both the left and right sides of the body.
Causes of Polymyositis
The exact cause of polymyositis is not clear yet. As the characteristics of polymyositis are mostly similar to the autoimmune disorder, doctors believe that it may be due to abnormal functioning of the body’s immune system in which the body tissues are mistakenly attacked by the immune system of your body.
The risk of being infected with polymyositis is very high if the patient is already suffering from any of these following health disorders
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Several complications associated with polymyositis are
- Difficulty swallowing: Polymyositis can affect the muscles in esophagus which can cause difficulty in swallowing food. This may result in the malnutrition.
- Aspiration pneumonia: Difficulty in swallowing may also result in aspiration pneumonia.
- Breathing problems: Polymyositis can affect the chest muscles of the body which can give rise to several breathing problems like breath shortness and sometimes in severe cases respiratory failure can also occur.
Diagnosis of Polymyositis
When you visit a doctor’s clinic, the doctor may ask you about your complete health symptoms, medical history and family history of polymyositis. If the doctor suspect any symptom similar to the polymyositis, then he may prescribe you some tests, which are
- Blood test: The blood test will help the doctor to determine the increased levels of muscle enzymes, which may be a sign of muscle damage.
- Muscle biopsy: To perform muscle biopsy, the doctor will surgically remove a small piece of muscle tissue and send it to the laboratory for analysis. This test will show any abnormalities in the tissue.
- Magnetic resonance imaging: Magnetic resonance imaging or MRI will help the doctor to create an image of muscles and to check any inflammation in the muscles.
If all your reports show that you are suffering from Polymyositis, then you should immediately start the treatment.
Treatment of Polymyositis
Planet Ayurveda, a reputed herbal company will help you in getting rid of polymyositis completely in a safe manner. To permanently remove Polymyositis from your body, Planet Ayurveda offers some herbal remedies formulated with pure quality extract of herbs under the guidance of experienced Ayurvedic doctors who strongly resist the use of preservatives, chemicals, flavors, binders or any artificial material in these remedies.
Herbal Remedies by Planet Ayurveda
- RUMOGIN 5 CAPSULES
- BOSWELLIA CURCUMIN CAPSULES
- MUSLI STRENGTH CAPSULES
- YOGRAJ GUGGUL
- AAMVATANTAK CHURNA
1. Rumogin 5 Capsules
Standardized extract of herbs such as
- Curcumin (Curcuma longa)
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale)
- Shallaki (Boswellia serrata)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
They are formulated by Planet Ayurveda in Rumogin 5 capsules. These capsules are very beneficial in maintaining the well-being of muscles and provide them strength to work efficiently. You can get rid of polymyositis by using these capsules.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with normal water after meals.
2. Boswellia Curcumin Capsules
Boswellia curcumin capsules made in the house of Planet Ayurveda consist of best quality extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). Consumption of these capsules will provide you huge relief from polymyositis and improve overall health because of antiviral, antifungal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties present in them.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with normal water after meals.
3. Musli Strength Capsules
Planet Ayurveda’s Musli strength capsules are prepared with the best quality extract of Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) and Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) herbs. Both these herbs are well known for their muscle strengthening effects along with boosting memory power, endocrine health and protecting the overall body from various diseases.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with milk after meals.
4. Yograj Guggul
Mixture of best extract of herbs such as
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul)
- Nutgrass (Cyperus rotundus)
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), etc.
These tablets are very helpful in supporting overall health such as providing comfortable and easy movement of joints and muscles, rejuvenates and strengthens the skeletal system, eliminates harmful toxins from the body, and improves the efficiency of the immune system.
Dosage: 1 tablet twice daily with normal water after meals.
5. Aamvatantak Churna
It is a blend mixture of
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Methi (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Suranjaan (Colchicum autumnale), etc.
Potency of six herbs are present in this churna which is very advantageous for maintaining healthy joints of the whole body. Use this churna to get relief from Polymyositis and various other disorders of joints.
The Bottom Line
Polymyositis should be treated at the correct time to prevent its serious complications which can annoy you and disturb routine activities. The best way to get rid of polymyositis in a natural manner without getting any serious side effects is the use of Ayurvedic medicines. Above mentioned herbal remedies will recover your health from polymyositis by acting naturally in the body. Muscle and joints are very necessary to be in a healthy state to ensure performing normal life activities in a wise manner. All the medicines of Planet Ayurveda will help in that. These medicines are pure vegetarian formulas and don’t give any side effects in the patient’s body. Any person of any age can consume these medicines to boost their health.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Treatment Of Interstitial Cystitis - August 26, 2021
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Cecal Volvulus - August 25, 2021
- Natural Remedies For PAD Disease In Ayurveda - August 19, 2021
- Ayurvedic Management for Mitral Valve Prolapse - August 18, 2021
- TOP 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES - August 17, 2021