Natural Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease
Peyronie’s Disease: It’s a sexual disorder. Sometimes people feel shy to share their problems. These days, many people are suffering from sexual problems. It causes a negative impact on their personal life, so don’t feel awkward to share a problem with your doctor. They will guide you in a good way and you get rid of your problem easily. Like other acute and chronic diseases, there is also a solution for sexual disorder.
About Peyronie’s Disease:
Peyronie’s disease is a penis problem. It is acquired the benign disease, was described in 1743 by a French surgeon. It is a sexual disorder that occurs in men. Fibrous scar tissue called plaque that forms inside the penis due to injury or internal bleeding in the penis. Due to scar formation, it causes curved, painful erections. Peyronie’s disease also called Induratio penis Plastica (IPP). It can be painful and cause erectile dysfunction.
It occurs in middle age and more common in old age. In many cases problem resolve on its own, but in some cases, it becomes more complicated or stable, which causes stress and anxiety.
Symptoms of Peyronie Disease:
Peyronie’s disease symptoms may arise suddenly or develop gradually. The most common signs and symptoms include:
- Scar tissue or fibrous plaque: Due to internal bleeding in the penis after injury, the scar tissue or plaque forms as a flat lump or a band of hard tissue.
- Bend in the penis. In this condition, the penis gets curved downward, upward or bent inside.
- Erection problems. Peyronie’s disease also causes erectile dysfunction i.e problem in erection.
- Shortening of the penis. The Penis gets shorter in this disease.
- Pain. The patient feels penile pain, with or without an erection.
Factors that Cause Peyronie’s Disease:
The Peyronie disease is not completely understood, but, there are some factors, which are involved in this disease. According to the research, Peyronie’s disease results from the injury of the penis or maybe damaged during sex or athletic activity. When the penis becomes erect, due to scar tissue that region doesn’t stretch and the penis bends and possibly painful.
- Vigorous sexual activity also leads to Peyronie’s disease.
- Some medications like beta-blockers which are high blood pressure medicines are also responsible for this disease.
- Researchers have studied that the genetic factor is also involved in developing this disease.
Diagnosis of Peyronie’s Disease:
This disease can be confirmed by symptoms. And also a doctor can diagnose the disease by doing a physical examination. The doctor may also suggest biopsy or ultrasound or x-ray.
Risk Factors with Peyronie’s Disease:
Minor injury in the penis doesn’t always cause Peyronie’s disease. However, various factors might play an important role in Peyronie’s disease. These include:
- Heredity: If a person’s father or brother has Peyronie’s disease, then there are 50% chances that the person prone to this disease condition.
- Connective tissue disorder: A person who has a connective tissue disorder, has increased risk of developing Peyronie’s disease.
- Age: The prevalence of Peyronie’s disease is more in older men over 55.
- Smoking is the least factor to cause this disease.
Complications of the Peyronie’s Disease:
This problem can cause several complications that are described below:
- A person with Peyronie disease may suffer from the problem of sexual intercourse.
- This disease may lead to relationship problems between the two partners.
- The problem leads to difficulty in achieving an erection.
- The disease causes mental stress and anxiety.
Ayurveda and Diseases:
Ayurveda, which is a natural process to treat any disease, is one of the safest alternatives. Ayurveda helps to balance all three doshas to maintain a healthy body. These doshas are considered as the three energies or the life forces. If any of these doshas is vitiated, it leads to several health problems. In order to maintain good health, the balancing of these doshas is necessary. Herbs take some time to cure any disease but give you a permanent cure. That is why Ayurveda is known to be a holistic procedure to heal someone from his health problem.
Herbal Remedies for Peyronie’s Disease by Planet Ayurveda:
Planet Ayurveda provides you the effective herbal medicines for Peyronie’s disease. These herbs are 100% natural and no added chemical and preservatives in it. These are prepared under the supervision of highly qualified MD Ayurveda doctors and hence, are 100 percent natural and effective. Also, all of them do not cause any side effects.
Planet Ayurveda’s provides herbal and effective medicines for Peyronie’s disease such as:
- Curcumin capsules
- Kanchnaar Guggul
- Gandhak rasayan
- Nirgundi oil
- Jatyadi Tailam
1. Curcumin Capsules:
These capsules are the herbal formulations, that are prepared by using the pure curcumin (Haridra) herb, its botanical name is Curcuma longa. Curcumin is the most common spice used in Indian kitchen. It is known for several health benefits in Ayurveda and it has anti-inflammatory properties. Hence, Curcumin capsules are effective in the treatment of Peyronie’s disease and also effective in anxiety and stress associated with this disease.
Dosage – 1 capsule, twice a day, after meals with plain water.
2. Kachnaar Guggul:
The Kachnaar Guggul is another classical Ayurvedic formulation and gives a promising result in the reduction of plaque size or penis curvature. The tablets contain natural herbs:
Kachnaar bark (Bauhinea variegate), Varun bark (Crataeva nurvala), Elaichi (Elettaria cardamom), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanica),Triphala (Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica, Emblica Officinalis), Trikatu (Zingiber officinale, Solanum nigrum, Piper longum), Tejpatra (Cinnamomum zeylanica leaves) and Guggul (Commiphora mukul).
This excellent herbal formulation is very effective to treat this problem naturally.
Dosage – 2 tablets, twice a day, after meals with plain water.
3. Gandhak Rasayan:
Gandhak Rasayan is another effective medicine by Planet Ayurveda. These tablets are prepared from pure Gandhak and pure Sharkara.
In Ayurveda, sulfur is used to cure many types of diseases, it is diuretic, it increases bile and is useful in skin diseases and an enlarged spleen. This herbal product is very helpful in managing the symptoms of Peyronie’s disease.
Pack Size – Each bottle contains 120 tablets in it.
Dosage – 2 tablets, twice a day, after meals with plain water.
4. Jatyadi Tailam mixed with Nirgundi Oil:
This herbal oil is for local applications only.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Treatment For CHRONIC PELVIC PAIN AND PROSTATITIS - August 3, 2021
- Herbal Remedy For Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - July 31, 2021
- Neisseria Gonorrhoeae : Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment - July 31, 2021
- What is Oromandibular dystonia? – Causes, Symptoms and Treatment - July 29, 2021
- Living With Obesity and the Required Health Measures - July 28, 2021