Natural Cure for Prostate Enlargement
Enlarged Prostate Gland occurs when size of prostate increases beyond its normal size! As man ages there are many chances that man can develop hypertrophy of prostate which is known as BPH (Benign Prostate Hyperplasia) and how to decrease PSA? Is common question among sufferer!! It is a condition which affects men after the age of 40 to 50 due to imbalance of sex hormones. Prostate gland surrounds the urethra which passes urine from bladder to penis and then out. This gland produces fluid that carries sperm during ejaculation. In prostate enlargement, this can press urethra and create urinary and bladder problems.
Symptoms presented are
- Difficulty starting urination
- Weak urine stream
- Dribbling at the end of urination
- Recurrent need to urinate
- Increased occurrence of urination at night time
- Not being able to completely empty the bladder
- Urinary tract infection with impaired kidney functions
Exact cause that why this prostatic hypertrophy occurs is not known. It takes place due to the changes in the balance of sex hormones. It has been known that BPH occurs mainly in older men.
It can be diagnosed with number of tests like,
- Detail questioning of symptoms
- Digital rectal examination
- Urine analysis
- Prostate specific antigen test (PSA)
- Simple ultrasound
- Tran rectal Ultrasound
- Prostate Biopsy
Natural cure for prostate enlargement
Planet Ayurveda offers you a wide range of herbal formulations that take care of your health and life. Our preparations are 100% natural and prepared after passing through a series of skilled and stringent tests that promise their best quality. We give our best efforts to bring herbs in their purest and finest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the go by quality check before they reach you.
Our Prostate care pack includes
- Shilajit capsules
- Kanchnaar guggul
- Varunadi vati
- Tribulus power capsules
- Shilajit Capsules – Shilajit capsules is majorly famous for physical and mental stresses. Regular intake of shilajit is proven to overcome every kind of physical and mental stress. Surgery can be avoided if used regularly in case of enlarged prostate and urinary incontinence. Also it has proven beneficial in diabetes, arthritis, stress, anxiety, depression, kidney- gall bladder stones, low libido, erectile dysfunctions, other sexual disorders, improves vigor and stamina.
- Kanchnaar Guggalu – Herbal preparation by Planet Ayurveda that contains Laksha, Naagbala, Arjun, Guggalu etc. It can be used by number of people suffering from thyroid, all types of cancer, enlarged prostate, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, piles, brain tumors etc (well known for its anti-inflammatory actions).
- Varunadi Vati – Pure herbal preparation, consists of varun, punarnava, rakta chandan etc considered to be helpful for people suffering from kidney stones, urinary incontinence, chronic cystitis, dysuria etc. it also acts as laxative and is very useful in prostatic hypertrophy and prostate cancer as well.Varunadi vati can also control the levels of urea and creatinine in the urine.
- Tribulus Power – A natural formulation that improves self confidence in men. It is known to increase sperm count as well its quality. Also helps to cure erectile dysfunctions with regular use. It helps in reducing serum glucose levels and treats hypertension by decreasing cholesterol levels.
Click here to buy Prostate care pack online
- Avoid intake of alcohol and caffeine.
- Limit the intake of liquid after evening.
- Have balanced diet and avoid very spicy food items which intern further aggravates the signs and symptoms of enlarged prostate.
- Schedule the visit to washroom.
- Go for the urination whenever you feel to urge.
- Keep yourself warm.
Live healthy with PLANET AYURVEDA as we believe that your HEALTH IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY!!
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- SARCOIDOSIS ALTERNATIVE AND NATURAL TREATMENT IN AYURVEDA - November 29, 2023
- ENLARGED PROSTATE GLAND OR PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT – ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT WITH NATURAL REMEDIES - November 24, 2023
- PARONYCHIA (NAIL INFECTION) – OVERVIEW, SYMPTOMS, CAUSES AND TREATMENT - November 24, 2023
- AYURVEDIC REMEDIES AND NATURAL TREATMENT FOR HEMOPHAGOCYTIC LYMPHOHISTIOCYTOSIS - November 23, 2023
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Tourette Syndrome - November 22, 2023