Herbal Remedies for Chronic Nephritis Syndrome – Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
When the body starts excreting too much protein in your urine it leads to kidney disorder which is known as a Nephrotic syndrome .Nephrotic syndrome is due to the damage to the clusters of small blood vessels in your kidneys which filters waste and excess water from your blood. This can also result in swelling (edema), particularly in your feet and ankles, also increases the risk of other health problems.
The filtering units in the kidney are called nephrons which are million in number. These nephrons are comprised of the glomerulus and a tubule. Everyday kidney filters around 150litres of blood which produces 1 to 2 liters of urine which are composed of wastes and extra fluid.
Signs and Symptoms of the Nephrotic Syndrome include:
- Severe swelling mainly around your eyes and in your ankles and feet
- frothy urine, which may be caused by excess protein in your urine
- gain in weight because of excessive fluid retention
- Loss of appetite
Causes of the Nephrotic Syndrome
The glomeruli filters your blood as it passes through your kidneys. Healthy glomeruli maintain blood protein (mainly albumin) — which is required to maintain the right amount of fluid in the body — from passing through your urine. Glomeruli which are damaged allow too much of blood protein to flow out of the body, which leads to the Nephrotic syndrome.
- Diabetes can result in kidney damage (diabetic nephropathy)
- Minimal change disease very common reason for Nephrotic syndrome in kids.
- Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis. Described by spotted scarring in some of the glomeruli, this condition can be due to another disease or a genetic defect.
- Membranous nephropathy. In this, kidney disorder is the result of the thickening of membranes within the glomeruli. The exact cause of the thickening is still to be known; sometimes it can be associated with other health conditions, such as hepatitis B, malaria, lupus and cancer.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus. The Chronic inflammatory disease can result in serious kidney damage.
- Amyloidosis. Amyloid proteins accumulated in your organs leads to Amyloidosis. This affects the kidneys by harming the filtering system.
- The Blood clot in a kidney vein. When a blood clot blocks a vein connected to the kidney, can be the reason for Nephrotic syndrome.
- Blood clots
- High blood cholesterol and elevated blood triglycerides
- Poor nutrition High blood pressure
- Acute kidney failure
- Chronic kidney disease
As per Ayurvedic concept, kidney disorder comes under Mutravahsrotas dosha. When there is a blockage in Mutravahsrotas the nephrons cannot work properly due to which the vata, pitta and kapha doshas gets imbalanced which affects the kidney. To maintain the healthy and proper function of kidney nephrons should work properly.
Planet Ayurveda provides a pack which is the combination of very effective and useful herbs and has a very successful result. The products offered by Planet Ayurveda are 100% pure vegetarian and chemical free.
Revive Kidney Pack
Is the combination of beneficial and useful herbs
1. Varunadi Vati
It is in tablet form. The herbs used in it are Punarnava, Varun, Gokshur, and Shuddha Guggul. It helps to maintain water balance in the body. It also maintains the good and healthy condition of abdominal organs. Varunadi Vati has been used since years for a healthy urinary system and kidney functions.
Dose : 2 tablets three times in a day after meal with plain water.
2. Mutrakrichantak Churna
It is in powder form. The herbs used in its formulation are Saptrangi, Vizaysaar, Karela, Methi, Jamun, Neem Patra, Bilva and many more. Combination of these herbs in powdered form increase the properties and function of Mutrakrichantak Churna which is very beneficial and supportive in maintaining healthy kidneys. It is an herbal supplement which is helpful to maintain a healthy urinary system, healthy glucose levels and supports the pancreas.
Dose : One teaspoonful twice daily after meal with water and for much better results. One teaspoonful to be boiled in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Preparation to be filtered with a regular tea strainer and drink. To be consumed once in morning 45 min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45 min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time.
3. Rencure Formula
Rencure formula is a great herbal combination made of Punarnava, Varun, Gokshur, Palaash and kasni that is given as an addition with Mutrakrichantak churna along with other health supplements for supporting kidneys health. It is a natural supplement that maintains a healthy urinary system in a natural way.
Dose : 2 capsules to be taken after meal twice daily.
4. Punarnava Mandur
Punarnava mandur is a natural supplement in tablet form made with combination of Punarnava, shunti, pippali, maricha and few more. The herbs used are helpful in maintaining healthy kidneys and is appropriate in supporting the urinary system as a whole.
It is also good for the heart as it helps to maintain healthy blood composition, maintains abdominal organs and balances the water in the body.
Dose : 2 tablets twice daily after meal with water.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Arachnoiditis, Symptoms, Causes and Ayurvedic Treatment - June 24, 2021
- Transverse Myelitis Treatment in Ayurveda with Herbal Remedies - June 21, 2021
- Treatment for Anasarca in Ayurveda with Herbal Remedies - June 18, 2021
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Hyponatremia - June 17, 2021
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Polymyalgia Rheumatica - June 15, 2021