Herbal Medicine To Prevent Molar Pregnancy
Pregnancy is a natural process that indicates that women are healthy both physically and mentally as well. It is one of the best gifts given to a woman and fills there with excitement as well as happiness. A healthy pregnancy is said when the egg is fertilized and burrowed into the womb. But in some cases, the beginning stages are really delicate and they get mixed up. This type of situation is very heartbreaking for a mother even though it’s not their fault. Molar pregnancy is one of these complications where the placenta does not develop normally. In this article, we are going to discuss this more in detail and its treatment through herbal medicine.
What is Molar Pregnancy?
It is a type of abnormal condition of the ovum when they are partly degenerated and some hyperplastic changes in the young chorionic villi. This results in the formation of clusters forming small cysts which vary in size. As it gives the resemblance of Hydatid cyst giving its name Hydatidiform mole. They are of two types including complete and incomplete molar pregnancy and are best regarded as the benign neoplasia of the chorion which also has the potential to be malignant.
Incidence:- People from countries like China, Indonesia, Japan, India, Latin America, and Africa are more likely to suffer from this condition.
What are the Clinical Features?
It is mostly seen in teenagers and elderly people and they might show a history of 8 to 12 weeks of amenorrhea with initial features that might suggest normal pregnancy. But as time goes the patient might show the following clinical features:-
- Vaginal bleeding may proceed to watery discharge. The blood can also be seen mixed with fluid from ruptured cysts giving it an appearance of “white currant in red currant juice”
- Lower abdominal pain can be due to over distension of the uterus, concealed hemorrhage, infection, or uterine contraction to expel out the content.
- Vomiting of pregnancy becomes excessive due to the stage of hyperemesis (increased frequency of vomiting) in 15% of cases.
- Breathlessness due to pulmonary embolism of the trophoblastic cells.
- Thyrotoxic features of tremors or anxiety.
- Expulsion of grapes like vesicles from the vagina is one of the diagnostic features in molar pregnancy.
- The patient looks very ill.
- Pallor is usually very significant due to extreme loss of blood.
- The uterus feels firm and elastic due to the absence of amniotic fluid.
- The size of the uterus more than expected.
- Fetal parts are not felt and there is no fetal movement.
- There is no evidence of heart sound.
What are the Complications?
Here are some severe complications that the patient might suffer including:-
- Hemorrhage and shock which is caused due to separation of vesicles from their attached decidua. The hemorrhage may be revealed or concealed and massive intraperitoneal hemorrhage is one of the first features seen in perforating moles.
- Sepsis and the risk are increased due to no protection membrane the vaginal organism can creep into the uterine cavity. Presence of degenerated vesicles and old blood gives rise to bacterial growth.
- The uterus can also get injured due to perforated moles that may produce massive intraperitoneal hemorrhage.
- Pre-eclampsia with convulsion may also occur.
How Molar Pregnancy can be Diagnosed?
Here are is the examination method that can help in diagnosing the molar pregnancy:-
- Vaginal examination where bilateral or unilateral examination of the ovary can be easily seen.
- A straight X-ray abdomen might show negative foetal shadow and the uterine size is more for the 16th week of pregnancy.
- Quantitative estimation of chorionic gonadotrophin where the levels of HCG are high in the urine.
What Causes Molar Pregnancy?
The cause for the molar pregnancy is still not known but it is seen that it’s related to ovular defects. However, there are some factors that might are responsible for causing Hydatidiform mole including:-
- The higher ranges of molar pregnancy are seen in teenage pregnancies and also in those women who are above the age of 35 years.
- Faulty nutrition is caused due to deficiency of nutrition or inadequate intake of high-class protein.
- Disturbed maternal immune mechanisms are caused due to increased gamma globulin levels or are also associated with the AB blood group.
- Cytogenetic abnormality- Complete moles have a 46 XXX Karyotype, the molar chromosome is derived entirely from the father. The ovum nucleus may be absent or are inactive which is fertilized by the haploid sperm. This then duplicates the same chromosome after meiosis.
- History of Hydatidiform mole in the past increases the chances of molar pregnancy.
One of the main ways of treating the patient is through the surgical method where the uterus is evaluated through uterine suction or surgical curettage is done as soon as the diagnosis is done. Patients are followed until the serum HCG levels are not balanced.
Ayurveda is one of the safest methods to dissolve the moles which will help in reducing the risk of developing them again. Herbal medicines will nourish the women and will give all the strength to conceive a healthy baby naturally.
Planet Ayurveda Provides Herbal Medicine for Molar Pregnancy
Planet Ayurveda provides 100 percent pure, natural as well as vegetarian herbal medicine. Each herbal medicine is free from chemicals, preservatives, and colors. All the herbal remedies are made under the supervision of an MD Ayurvedic Doctor making them safe to use. Each of them is clinically tested making it free from side effects as well. Here is the list of herbal medicine:-
- Female Health Support
- Pradrantak Churna
- Kanchnaar Guggul
- Graviola Capsules
- Pushyanug Churna
- Chanderprabha Vati
- Pitta Balance
1. Female Health Support
It is made from herbs called Ashoka (Saraca indica), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), and Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa). As the name says it’s one of the best herbs for female fertility, it also regulates the menstrual cycles and helps in getting rid of the pain as well. All these herbal formulations help in balancing the levels of hormones that will naturally treat the HCG levels.
Dosage:- One capsule twice daily after meals with water.
2. Pradrantak Churna
This herbal combination is one of the best medicines for treating ovarian cysts or any other female health-related problem. It is packed with herbs like Ashok (Saraca indica), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Udumbur (Ficus glomerata), and Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna). All these herbs will help in reducing the excessive flow of blood from the uterus.
Dosage:-one teaspoonfuls twice daily with water after meals.
3. Kanchnaar Guggul
It is made from a combination of herbs like Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Black pepper (Piper nigrum), and many more. It is very useful in eliminating all kinds of infections from the uterus and maintaining reproductive health as well.
Dosage:- Two tablets twice daily with water after meals.
4. Graviola Capsules
It is made from the single herb known as Graviola (Annona muricata) which is well known for containing antioxidant and anticancer properties. It is full of antioxidant properties which help in detoxifying the body and will reduce the risk of developing any cancer related to molar pregnancy.
Dosage:- One capsule twice daily with water after meals.
5. Pushyanug Churna
The churna contains herbs like Patha (Cissampelos pareira), Pashanbhed (Bergenia ligulata), Rasanjan (Berberis asiatica), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Kesar (Crocus sativus), Kamal Kesar (Nelumbium nucifera), Sonth (Zingiber officinale) and many more. It will give strength to the uterus and will reduce the chances of developing any threatened abortion. It will make the overall health strong as well as regulating the menstrual cycle.
Dosage:- One teaspoonful twice daily after meals with plain water.
6. Chanderprabha Vati
This herbal medicine is very useful in reducing urinary complaints and other reproductive health issues. It will balance all the imbalanced hormones and balance the disturbed hCG levels. It is formed from excellent herbs like Shilajit (Asphaltum), Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Haridra (Curcuma longa) etc.
Dosage:- Two tablets twice daily after meals with water
7. Pitta Balance
It is made from herbs called Praval Pishti, Akik Pishti, Jawar Mohra Pishti, Kamdudha Ras, and many more. It will help in balancing the fire element in the body and reducing all the complaints like lower abdominal pain, burning sensation from the body. By balancing the Dosha it will also treat the complication of pregnancy as well.
Dosage:- One capsule twice daily with water after meals.
Contact Planet Ayurveda to provide you the costing / ordering and delivery information at – email@example.com or call at +91-172-5214030 Or Check Website – www.PlanetAyurveda.com
Pregnancy is a blessing and no one wants this experience to be ruined by such health issues. As discussed in the article Hydatidiform mole is a dangerous health issue faced by women. So, herbal medicine is one of the most effective as well as a natural way to treat the disease.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Treatment Of Interstitial Cystitis - August 26, 2021
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Cecal Volvulus - August 25, 2021
- Natural Remedies For PAD Disease In Ayurveda - August 19, 2021
- Ayurvedic Management for Mitral Valve Prolapse - August 18, 2021
- TOP 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES - August 17, 2021