Do You Have Endometriosis Symptoms & Want to Check How to Treat in Ayurveda?
WHAT IS ENDOMETRIOSIS?
When the tissue normally found inside the uterus grows in other parts of the body, and may attach to the ovaries, fallopian tube,and the exterior of the uterus, the bowel or other internal parts.
Hormones changes during the menstrual cycle, the tissue breakdown and may cause painful adhesions and scar tissues.
When endometriosis involves ovaries cysts then it is called as endometriosis.
It is one of the common gynecological problems in females.
According to Ayurveda, the three humors present in the body are vata, pitta and kapha.
If they are in balanced form then the people is healthy and if are not in balanced form then the people may become unhealthy.
The endometriosis is found imbalances of all three doshas especially from vata and kapha dosha. It displaces endometrial tissue from their actual position in uterus to outside.
Pain or inflammation in the pelvis region and hormonal imbalance occur due to the aggravation of vata doshas.
Overgrowth of endometrial tissue occurs from the aggravation of kapha dosha.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF ENDOMETRIOSIS?
Pelvic pain and cramping may begin before period and extent several days in to your periods.
May have also abdominal and lower back pain.
Pain with Intercourse
Pain during and after sex is usually occurs in endometriosis.
Pain with bowel movements or urination
Pain can occurs in bowel movements and urination can occurs during period.
Excessive bleeding-There may be occurs heavy periods or bleeding between periods.
Infertility-It may leads to infertility.
Other symptoms of endometriosis may include-
Nausea, constipation, diarrhea, fatigue, bloating etc.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF ENDOMETRIOSIS?
There are so many cause of endometriosis-
Retrograde menstruation-Menstrual blood containing endometrial cells which flows back through the fallopian tube into the pelvic cavity instead out of the body.
These displaced endometrial cells stick to the pelvis walls and surface of the organs, where they grow and thicken and bleed in each menstrual cycle.
Embryonic cell growth-When one or more small areas of abdominal lining, turn into endometrial tissue, in this case endometriosis can develops.
Surgical scar implantation
After caesarian or hysterectomy, there may be the chances of development of endometrial cells and it may leads to endometriosis.
Immune system disorder-The immune system disorder may make the body unable to recognize and destroy the endometrial tissues that grows outside the uterus.
WHAT CAN BE THE RISK FACTORS FOR THE ENDOMETRISIS?
- Family history
- Recurrent pelvic infections.
- Uterine abnormalities.
WHAT ARE THE COMPLICATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH ENDOMETRISIS?
There are several complications associated with endometriosis
- Ovarian cancer
WHAT ARE THE TREATMENT OF ENDOMETRIOSIS?
The Ayurveda treatment provides by the planet Ayurveda is Endometriosis care pack for the problem endometriosis.
This pack is the combination of various herbal formulations which works together in the synergistic manner.
All the formulations are natural and free from the chemicals, preservative color and additives and hence it is safe to use.
It consist of Boswellia curcumin, Female health support, Aloe vitals capsules, Shatavari capsules and Pradrantak churna.
- It consist of shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and curcumin (Curcuma longa).
- It has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-tumor and anti- carcinogenic activities.
- Curcumin is considered as one of the important Ayurvedic herbal medicine.
- Curcumin reduces the mucus or kapha dosha.
- It is useful in treatment of endometriosis and it is also beneficial to get rid of from symptoms associated with endometriosis.
- Boswellia and curcumin both together works effectively
- They are effective in cancer also.
Dosage– 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
FEMALE HEALTH SUPPORT
- It consist of pure herbal formulation of Ashok (Saraca indica), Lodhra (Symplocs racemose) and Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- These all herbs work synergistically and control vata and pitta and restore their balance.
- It helps in relieve pain during menstruation.
- It also helps to reduce excessive bleeding during menstruation.
- It is also beneficial in women infertility.
- It supports the female reproductive health.
Dosage-2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
ALOE VITALS CAPSULES
- It is made up from the standardized extract of Aloe Vera.
- It has anti-oxidant properties which removes toxins from the body.
- It also balance the three energies such as vata, pitta and kapha.
- It is beneficial in treatment of endometriosis.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and it don’t have any side effect.
Dosage-1 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals
- It consist of pure extract of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- It is useful in almost all menstrual problems, including amenorrhea and dysmenorrhea.
- The phytoestrogen enables the balance of hormone and reduce the risk of endometriosis.
- In increase fertility and vitality of females.
- It is also beneficial in symptoms associated with endometriosis such as painful menstruation.
- It gives strength to female reproductive system.
Dosage-2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- It is helpful in most of the gynecological problems which cause due to the vata imbalance.
- It helps to reduce inflammation and reforms the endometriosis.
- It balances the female hormones naturally.
- It is the complete herbal formulation which take care of all gynecological problems.
Dosage-1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water or fresh juice.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- EPIDERMOLYSIS BULLOSA - September 30, 2023
- WHAT ARE HER2 BREAST CANCER? - September 29, 2023
- Vestibular Hypofunction – Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment - September 28, 2023
- CONCEPT OF AGNI AND HEALTH ISSUES DUE TO LOW DIGESTIVE FIRE? - September 28, 2023
- Chlamydia Trachomatis Causes, Symptoms, And Herbal Treatment - September 28, 2023