Ayurvedic Treatment for Hemi-hyperplasia
The main focus of this article is on hemi-hyperplasia. This article contains useful information that include epidemiology, symptoms, causes, diagnosis, risk factors, herbal remedies, dietary tips and lifestyle changes. Hemi-hyperplasia, are commonly referred to as hemi-hypertrophy. It is a rare disorder within which one facet of the body grows quite the opposite with the help of excess production of cells, inflicting spatial property. During a traditional cell, there’s a mechanism that turns off growth once the cell reaches a definite size. However, in hemi-hyperplasia, the cells on one facet aren’t able to stop growing. This causes the affected body areas to continue growing or enlarge abnormally. The disorder is inborn, which suggests that it’s evident at birth.
Hemi hyperplasia is also known as hemi-hypertrophy, is an associate with uneven overgrowth involving one or additional body components (1). Hemi-hyperplasia may be isolated or will occur as a part of a syndrome. There are many syndromes within which hemi-hyperplasia has been represented such as Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome (BWS), Proteus syndrome, Russell-Silver syndrome, monogenic disorder kind I (NF I) and Klippel-Trénaunay-Weber syndrome (KTW) (2). Isolated hemi-hyperplasia, therefore, should be differentiated from overgrowth that’s a part of a clinically recognized syndrome. Since there are several prognostic implications for those people with the associate underlying syndromic designation. The prevalence of isolated hemi-hyperplasia is tough to determine accurately, as a result of several cases are mild and not come to medical attention.
The epidemiology of hemi-hyperplasia has been calculable to be one in 13,200 live births (3). This figure, however, might not be the foremost correct since each isolated and syndromic varieties of hemi-hyperplasia were enclosed. Another massive study checked out 860,000 inmate records and located a complete of ten cases with inherent spatiality, suggesting that the prevalence for hemi-hyperplasia is more or less one in 86,000. However, many of the patients enclosed during this survey had different inherent abnormalities, together with BWS.
Signs of Hemi-hyperplasia
The most common sign of hemi-hyperplasia is that there is a chance for one side of body to be greater than other side of the body. Body parts such as arm, and legs can be larger in circumference. But sometimes, it may not be noticeable unless a person lies on a bed. Usually, in this disorder the posture of the body is noticeable. In fact, children are also affected by this disorder and it may increases the risk of tumors in children.
A diagnosis of hemi-hyperplasia is usually done by a physical examination. Before, diagnosis your doctor should want to know your symptoms and then proceeds further with your diagnosis. With the help of X-rays, CT scan, and MRI it is easy for the doctor to compare your body parts. This disorder is very rare. You must only consult a doctor who is aware of this disorder.
Risk Factors of Hemi-hyperplasia
It is important to understand that having a risk factor does not mean that you will get this disorder. It increases the chance of that disease. There are many factors that increase the risk of hemi-hyperplasia like:
- Family history.
- Birth defects.
Herbal Remedies for Hemi-hyperplasia
Planet Ayurveda offers many products that are helpful in treating the hemi-hyperplasia syndrome. All the products are made under the observation of many Ayurvedic experts. The herbs used in these products are pure and natural. So, we mentioned these products below:
- Nirgundi oil.
- Bala Ashwagandha lakshadi thailam (oil).
- Infee syrup.
1. Nirgundi Oil (vitex negundo)
It is very useful oil for our bodies to protect it from malalignments. It is used in pain. It is anti-inflammatory in nature. It balances the vata and kapha doshas in our bodies. The ingredients used in this oil are tila oil, Manjishtha, haridra, nirgundi, and kalihari.
Method of Application: Apply over the affected area, twice a day.
2. Bala Ashwaganda Lakshadi Thailam
It is Ayurvedic oil that is used to treat weakness in muscles, joints, bones, etc. It also balances pitta and vata doshas in our bodies. Ingredients include such as bala, Ashwagandha, laksha, water for decoction, taila, mastu, rasna, chandana, Manjishtha, durva, madhuka, choraka, sariva, usheera, jalada, kushta, agaru, suradruma, kumuda, haridra, kaunti, shatahva, and padmakesara.
Method of Application: Apply over the affected area, twice a day.
3. Infee Syrup
It is an Ayurvedic medicine that boosts recovery from weakness. It maintains the healthy growth of a person. The ingredients used in this syrup are yastimadhu, and guduchi. There is no side effect of this syrup. It also ensures the health of your child.
Dosage: for children: 5-10 drops twice a day with water, for adults: 1 teaspoon twice a day with water.
It contains anti-viral, anti-oxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. It supports the health of our bones, joints, and muscles in the body. Ingredients include water, ela, mansi, aravinda, haritaki, mulethi, ushira, neelkamal, musta, arjuna, bala, gambhari, nilini, anantmool, Manjishtha, vacha, pit papara, Amalaki, patola, mura mansi, shyama, shathi, madhuka, bibhitaki, draksha, madhu, and sharkara.
Dosage: for children: 10-20 drops twice a day with water, for adults: 3-12 ml with water, twice a day.
Contact Planet Ayurveda Support Team to provide you the costing / ordering and delivery information at – email@example.com or Call at 0172-521-4030 (India), +91-172-521-4030 (Outside India) or Whatsapp at (+91) 9915-593-604.
Dietary Tips for Hemi-hyperplasia
Diet is an important part of treatment. It helps in gaining nutrients, vitamins, minerals, etc. to our bodies. It supports the functions in our bodies. So there are some dietary tips that help you in treating hemi-hyperplasia.
- Eggs: It provides protein to our bodies. It contains healthy fats and nutrients like vitamin B and chlorine. It generates energy in our bodies.
- Chicken Breast: It helps in gaining muscles. It contains vitamin B and very active components that supports the function in our bodies.
- Greek Yogurt: It contains high quality-protein. It is very beneficial to our bodies. It gives strength to our body muscles.
- Soybeans: It provides healthy nutrients to our bodies. It gives us iron and it is a good source of Vitamin K.
- Green Leafy Vegetables: It provides protein to our bodies and also provides many benefits to our eyes. Green leafy vegetables such as spinach, leutin, kale, etc. maintain the healthy
- Fatty Fish: Fishes such as tuna, sardines, etc. are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and provide many benefits to our body muscles. It resolves vision-related problems. It contains nutrients and supports the health of our bones.
- Milk. It contains calcium, protein, carbohydrates, and fats. It helps in muscle growth.
- Regular exercise.
- Avoid smoking.
- Take quality sleep for 8-9 hours.
- Staying active.
- Avoid frequent bending and twisting.
- Avoid prolonged sitting.
- Eat healthy.
Children with hemi-hyperplasia are at great risk for tumors, specifically those who occur within the abdomen. Tumors are abnormal growths that may be benign (noncancerous) or malignant (cancer). In hemi-hyperplasia, the cells that develop the growth of tumors have typically lost the flexibility to prevent or “turn off” the expansion mechanism. Wilm’s tumor may be cancer that happens within the kidneys, is the commonest one. This disorder is very rare. Yet, there are no specific treatments for this disorder. Planet Ayurveda offers many herbal remedies that are able to treat hemi-hyperplasia. All the medicines are made with natural herbs and all are pure.
- Ballock RT, Wiesner GL, Myers MT, Thompson GH. Hemihypertrophy. Concepts and controversies. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1997; 79:1731–8.
- Bueno I, Ventura P, Samper MP, Perez Gonzalez JM, Bueno M. Congenital hemihypertrophy. Genet Couns. 1993; 4:231–4.
- Leck I, Record RG, McKeown T, Edwards JH. The incidence of malformations in Birmingham, England, 1950–1959. Teratology. 1968; 1:263–80.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Treatment Of Interstitial Cystitis - August 26, 2021
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Cecal Volvulus - August 25, 2021
- Natural Remedies For PAD Disease In Ayurveda - August 19, 2021
- Ayurvedic Management for Mitral Valve Prolapse - August 18, 2021
- TOP 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES - August 17, 2021