Pitta Balance- An Effective Ayurvedic Formulation
As the name indicates, Pitta Balance Capsule is an herbal medicine which is used to balance the pitta dosha in the body.
According to Ayurveda, our body contains five elements: Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space, and the three energies or doshas such as Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, describe these five elements in our body. These tridoshas are responsible for structural composition, cellular metabolism and the nervous system of the body. So, imbalance of these tridoshas leads to many diseases.
- Vata represents Air and Ether. It controls the movement of the body
- Kapha represents Earth and Water. It includes the structural composition of the body (connective tissues).
- Pitta represents the Fire. It controls the digestion, metabolism, hydrolysis process, new cell formation in the body.
These Tridoshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha) control the physiology of our body. The imbalance in their functions causes pathological changes in the body which leads to serious conditions.
Why Pitta Balance is Needed?
Pitta provides heat to the body, improves digestion and supports all other activities of the body. Pitta helps to produce energy in the body. It improves the nervous system and controls our senses properly. It helps to distinguish between right and wrong. It also helps in maintaining the normal structural composition of the body.
What Affects the Balance of Pitta?
There are various factors which lead to an imbalance of Pitta in the body.
- Social behavior
- Sexual behavior
- Environmental factors
What are the Sign and Symptoms of Pitta Imbalance?
- Skin diseases like acne, cold sores, and red rashes
- Excessive thirst
- Acidity, heartburn, gastric or peptic ulcers
- Improper vision
- Loose stools or indigestion
- Excessive fear
- Anger, sorrow, and sadness
- Feeling increased heat in the body
- Acute joints inflammation
How to Balance Pitta Dosha?
Pitta dosha can be balanced by improving our lifestyle, diet, behavior and by using herbal remedies. Pitta Balance Capsule is the most effective herbal remedy to balance Pitta in the body. Planet Ayurveda provides the best Pitta Balance Capsules.
What are Pitta Balance Capsules?
The pitta balance capsule is the herbal combination of natural cooling compounds, calcium compounds which helps to balance the pitta in the body. It also increases the reduced Vata and Kapha dosha in the body.
(Reference: Charak Samhita chikitsa sthan Chapter-12 and shloka-11)
The shloka explains the effect of imbalanced and balanced Pitta in the body. The imbalance Pitta causes indigestion, improper vision, increased temperature, discoloration of the skin, excessive fear, anger, sorrow, and sadness. When pitta is balanced in the body it improves digestion, vision, maintains temperature, builds confidence and happiness.
Planet Ayurveda Provides Best Pitta Balance Capsules
These capsules of Planet Ayurveda are formulated by the combination of various natural ingredients such as Praval Pishti (Coral Calcium), Akik Pishti (Agate Calcium), Jawar Mohra Pishti (an Ayurvedic Calcium compound), Kamdudha Ras (an Ayurvedic Calcium compound), Mukta Pishti (Pearl Calcium) and Giloy satva (Tinospora corifolia stem extract).
1. Praval Pishti (Coral Calcium)
It is found as a sea bed and also known as Red coral. It is the natural source of calcium that’s why helps to maintain the calcium levels in the body. It provides strength to bones and muscles. It improves digestion and immunity. It helps in cooling, strengthening and soothing of the body and balances Pitta and Vata dosha.
2. Akik Pishti (Agate Calcium)
It is also found in the seas. This natural compound is beneficial in the treatment for various conditions like depression, heart disease, ulcerative colitis, gastritis, etc. Akik Pishti balances the Vata and Pitta dosha in the body.
3. Jawar Mohra Pishti
It is a naturally occurring calcium compound which is used to relieve heartburn and heart disease. It has cooling nature and balances Pitta dosha in the body. It is also useful in the treatment of various diseases like high blood pressure, digestive problems, menorrhagia and also reduces fever.
4. Kamdudha Ras
It is also a naturally occurring compound which is rich in calcium. It is very helpful in the diseases that occur due to the imbalance of pitta such as hyperacidity, burning sensation, etc. It is also helpful in the treatment of female complications like abnormal menstrual bleeding, leucorrhea, etc
5. Mukta Pishti (Pearl Calcium)
It is a natural cardiac tonic. It also reduces complications like acidity, gastritis and excessive burning sensation. It balances Pitta dosha in the body.
6. Giloy Satva (Tinospora Corifolia)
It balances Tridosha (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha) in the body. It improves immunity, digestion and heart health. It also reduces inflammation and fever.
Therapeutic Uses of Pitta Balance Capsules
- These capsules improve brain functions to reduce confusion, control anger, frustration, and negative thinking.
- It helps to reduce muscular cramps, pains, leg cramps, and restless leg syndrome.
- It is a rich source of calcium. Therefore, improves bone density, female health especially supports healthy menstruation.
- It improves eyesight and digestion.
- It is also known as the best herbal medicine to maintain the blood pressure of the body.
- It also acts as a blood purifier and removes toxins from the body.
- It provides relief from acidity, ulcers, bleeding gums, and piles.
- It helps to restore healthy skin cells and also clear complexion of the skin.
Benefits of Using Pitta Balance Capsules by Planet Ayurveda
The Pitta Balance Capsules offered by Planet Ayurveda are better than other similar marketed products because
- Planet Ayurveda provides 100% pure, natural products.
- They only use standardized extracts of the herbs for the production of their products.
- The product is less expensive than other marketed products.
- These capsules do not contain any chemicals, preservatives, and additives.
- The capsules are made up with plant cellulose.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Natural Ways to Stop Hair Loss Naturally - October 16, 2019
- Take Care of Your Nails With These Natural Remedies - October 12, 2019
- Treatment Of Vitamin B12 Deficiency In Ayurveda - October 11, 2019
- Home Remedies for Arthritis - October 1, 2019
- Pitta Balance- An Effective Ayurvedic Formulation - September 28, 2019