How to Get Rid of Ankylosing Spondylitis with Herbal Remedies?
Planet Ayurveda has a perfect herbal remedy for Ankylosing spondylitis, which are taken from the extracts of many herbs. An authentic herbal remedy has no side effect. These are available in joint support pack.
The seething pain in the spine is called ankylosing spondylitis (AS). The bones of the spine grow simultaneously, causing stiffness in your back. Mostly it happens in males, especially those who belong to the age of 20 to 40 years. The reason why they get infected is unknown, but mostly it happens due to genetic factors. People who carry spondylitis have a HLA-B27 gene.
For a person to stay healthy, all one needs is natural supplements. Planet Ayurveda has them all like Curcumin capsules, Aamvatantak churna for joints plus Punarnava mandur for healthy joints and bones. All these remedies are best quality pure herbal and totally authentic. They don’t use any chemicals, preservatives or additives. So, these are produced simply to make your joints more lubricated and make your bones healthy, once and for all.
Physical Activity and Exercise
- Physical movement is very necessary, even if you are having any medicine in dealing with this disease. It will certainly reduce pain and stiffness and help increase your movements. Exercise can also help in controlling your weight. You can’t take a rest, do the regular exercises and move around a lot. When you finish exercising, you feel the stiffness and pain gone. It may be a temporary phase, but slowly and slowly these 2 will vanish. Now you get your much needed sleep, with very less pain and stiffness. Continue with your medicines.
Eat Fruits and Vegetable
- Eat lots of fruits and leafy green vegetables, which have a high antioxidant value. Antioxidants are there to diminish free radicals that are killing the cells, they can protect them. These free radicals are there to inflate inflammation that causes spondylitis. It will be better to eat whole grains, leafy green vegetables, Chinese cabbage, broccoli, almonds, fortified tofu and fortified cereals.
- It is an amazing herb, which is exceedingly effective and anti-inflammatory. It hinders the chemicals that create inflammation. If it is consumed for a long period, it has no side effects, instead it is beneficial. Inflammation stiffens the joints; it’s the worst feature a person can face in his/her entire life. Inflammation when happens in the joints, it creates swelling and it jams the joints, restricting your physical activities. Boswellia herb can be used to reduce all that. 1 gm of Boswellia’s powder is enough for the day if had with a glass of plain water.
- It got its name from the way its flowers look. But it is an herb that is used as a medicine to ease the pain in the body and rectify the digestive system. It is called Sushruta Samhita in India, the roots of which are famous for being anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-arthritic in nature. Most of the patients with ankylosing spondylitis suffer the pain in lower back and this pain feels the worst, this herb is capable of dealing with that. If used regularly, it can erase the pain once and for all, in just 10 days. A research was done on this herb and it was found that it is very potent in reducing inflammation and muscle pain.
Wild Yam (Dioscorea Villosa in Ayurveda)
- This herb is anti-spasmodic, which contains beta carotene and anti-oxidant that controls the level of cholesterol in a balanced way. It is quite good at relaxing the muscles, rectifying circulation, diminishing pain, soothing nerves. Take care of intestinal cramping, calming the abdomen and neuralgia. Mostly this herb is used to rectify the menstrual problems of females, but being anti-spasmodic it can be used to ease muscular spasm. It is used to rectify nervousness, restlessness and other problems related to your nervous system. It is beneficial for governing the bowel movements too, as it is anti-inflammatory. It kills all the infection that happens in the urinary tract.
Basically, it is an herb that is used to cure abundance of diseases.
- If the above mentioned herbs don’t eradicate your pain, go to your doctor. It will be better if you can go to an Ayurvedic expert, because they eradicate this disease once and for all.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Treatment Of Interstitial Cystitis - August 26, 2021
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Cecal Volvulus - August 25, 2021
- Natural Remedies For PAD Disease In Ayurveda - August 19, 2021
- Ayurvedic Management for Mitral Valve Prolapse - August 18, 2021
- TOP 7 HOME REMEDIES FOR SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES - August 17, 2021