Herbal Supplements for Systemic Gonococcal Infection
Systemic gonococcal infection is caused by gonorrhea, a veneral disease (sexually transmitted infection).Occur by the bacteria “Neisseria gonorrhoeae”. It is a major public health concern in the world that Neisseria gonorrhoeae is developing high levels of antimicrobial resistance which is having a great concern with the treatment of present gonococcal therapy. Main treatment for present day criteria is to prevent the affected person and their partners. As we know prevention is better than cure. This famous criterion is working nowadays for this infection. Otherwise our ancient diagnostic and treatment branch “Ayurveda” is working very effectively in these types of transmissible cases. In this knowledgeable study we are going to learn with some marvelous ayurvedic medications to cure systemic gonococcal infection.
There are number of sexually transmitted diseases among all of them a very common disease is gonorrhea which spreads systemically and leads to systemic gonococcal infection. It is caused by bacteria “Neisseria gonorrhoeae” and with the passage of time it may infect one or more of the system- urethra, cervix, rectum, and throat. In urogenital infection mostly the majority of men are symptomatic but women with symptomatic gonorrhoea are fewer. Rectal and pharyngeal gonorrhea is asymptomatic in both men and women. If diagnosed accidently that is in the case of intimacy between men and men. In most of the cases infection may spread to the neonatal from the infected mother since their birth known as “ophthalmia neonatorum”, a serious medical condition. As per ayurveda this serious condition is known as “puyameha”. There is no successful rate in the present era antibiotics and any other modern medication. But Ayurveda (ancient Indian pathy) is having a miracle with them for STDs in the form of their natural herbs.
Symptoms of systemic gonococcal infection
As we know, systemic gonococcal infection is the worst and uncontrolled condition of gonococcal infection. So let us first discuss the symptoms of gonorrhoea:
Symptoms of Gonorrhoea
- White, yellow or greenish pus like drip from penis
- Pain and burning sensation during micturation
- Viscous vaginal discharge
- Swelling and pain in scrotal region
- Redness at the opening of penis
- Itching in anal region
- Discharge from anal region
- Stain between menstruation period
- Uninterrupted sore throat
With no proper prevention and cure of gonorrhoea the bacteria spread into the whole blood stream and reach to all the systems causing systemic gonococcal infection.
Symptoms of systemic gonococcal infection
Having 4 main symptoms of gonococcal infection
- Fever and chills: at the beginning of the infection people may experience fever and chills.
- Pus filled bumps on skin: These bumps are mostly seen in the hands and feet and usually last for 3-4 days and then disappear without any medication.
- Joint pain: it starts from one joint and to the other joints one by one. The affected joints are red and swollen. Most commonly affects the joints of wrists, knees, and ankles.
- Tendon pain: usually affects the tendons of arms. Pain is experienced in forearms or fingers.
As per ayurveda: (B. r. 89/4-8) in this shloka acharyas explained a great number of clinical features of gonorrhoea that had not been explained by modern science.
- Redness and inflammation of urethra
- Dysuria and burning micturation
- Itching in front of penis
- Frequent erection of penis
- Increase in size of penis
- Pain in scrotum
- Increased frequency of urine
- Retention of urine
- Seminal discharge
- Vaginal discharge
- Pain in lower abdomen
- Ophthalmia neonatorum
- Acute pelvic inflammatory disease
Causes of systemic gonococcal infection
This is a transmissible disease spread through oral, vaginal or anal route sexual intercourse while not using any prevention or barrier. There is only one cause that is having intercourse with an infected person of gonorrhoea (Neisseria gonorrhoeae).
As per ayurveda: (B. r. 89/2) bacteria enter the body through the following causes:
- Women suffering from a number of vaginal disorders or itching in the vaginal area.
- Menstruating women having sexual contact with multiple partners.
- Having sexual contact with man suffering from puyameha (gonorrhea).
- No use of any type of barrier while having sexual contact.
Patients are diagnosed clinically from symptoms as well as from laboratory diagnosis. If a person is reported with the above-mentioned symptoms then a physician will go to your laboratory for confirmation of disease. Laboratory confirmation is done with culture tests by sample taking from- anus, cervix, urethra, skin lesion, throat, fluid from joints. Sometimes a person is shy in telling a physician and this disease may cause death. Don’t ever ignore this, there are some kits available by which a person may test himself privately. If you are diagnosed positive, then immediately visit a doctor. No need to worry and feel shy to visit a doctor as life is a precious gift given by god to you.
Home remedies for systemic gonococcal infection
Several researches have been done over the use of home remedies for gonococcal infection. These studies show that somehow these home remedies may work. You may proceed with these remedies only for the prevention but once you have suffered with the disease don’t ever depend on home remedies, go for herbal formulations given by our precious ancient science “ Ayurveda” . Here are some facts about the home remedies for gonococcal infection:
- Echinacea: it has anti-inflammatory properties. It may be used for reducing inflammation of genital organs. It is available in the form of gel; apply it over the skin it will provide you with a great soothing effect. Using it for other skin related problems will be very beneficial.
- Aloe Vera: it is the herb with great soothing effect. It keeps your skin hydrating and enhances wound healing. It also provides you with anti- inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Use it as a gel or drink its juice.
- Garlic: as we all know, it has antibacterial properties. A study was done in 2005 to see the results of garlic on gonorrhoea. It examined that 47 percent of cases showed positive results but the test had been done on laboratory levels not on patients.
- Goldenseal: it is a plant-based chemical (Hydrastis Canadensis), having antimicrobial properties used by Europeans in the 1880s. But not seeing any results nowadays.
As you can see from the above facts showing that home remedies are not as such preventing or curing the disease so it is better not getting too late and go for herbal medications by ayurveda. “Planet Ayurveda, an ayurvedic clinic, provides you with purely herbal medications for gonorrhea.For treatment options go for ayurveda. It is the ancient traditional system of medicine. These medicines prevent and cure the disease with natural phenomenon prepared from herbs. Ayurveda works with the aim “protect the health of healthy and attenuate disorders in the diseased”.
Herbal remedies by planet ayurveda to cure systemic gonococcal infection
Planet Ayurveda works on this aim and prepares all the formations in strict parameters given by ayurveda acharyas. Although it deals with almost all the complaints regarding diet and health. In spite of that they are having some particular and effective medications for systemic gonococcal infection. All the formulations made under the supervision of MD ayurveda doctors who claim that the products are made with natural herbs, free from any kind of additives, preservatives, filler, colour, and look-alike materials.
- Neem Capsules
- Gandhak Rasayan
- Kaishore Guggul
- Chandanadi Vati
- Mutrakrichantak Churna
- Punarnava Capsules
1. Neem Capsules
Neem capsules consists of extract of Neem (Azadirachta indica). It has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial actions that help in getting rid of gonococcal infection. In addition to these properties Neem is also has antiulcer, anti- malarial, antioxidant, anti-fungal properties. Overall it is a good health maintaining herb.
Dose: 2 capsules with lukewarm water 2 times a day after a meal.
2. Gandhak Rasayan
Gandhak rasayan prepared with shuddha gandhak (sulphur). It is loaded with a number of properties like antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral; cure all types of skin infections, having an anti-ageing effect. It Deals with diseases like pruritus, skin complexion and even malabsorption syndrome. Beside all this due to its antibacterial properties, its proper intake cures gonococcal infection.
Dose: 2 tablets with lukewarm water twice daily after a meal.
3. Kaishore guggul
kaishore guggul made up of 11 herbs: amalaki (Emblica officinalis), bibhitaki (terminalia bellirica), haritki (terminalia chebula), guggul (resin), guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia), ginger (Zingiber officinalis), vidanga (Embelia ribes) etc. It is a good blood purifier, helps in the production of uric acid, and provides an anti-inflammatory effect and soothing effect on wounds with all of that it also boosts up your immunity. So getting this herbal formulation will securely cure your gonococcal infection.
Dose: 2 tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
4. Chandanadi Vati
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), choti elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), kapur (Cinnamomum camphora), gairik (red ochre), pashanbheda (Bergenia ligulata), etc. It reduces free radical activity, modifies immune response, reduces inflammation, kills microbes, and suppresses the growth of bacteria. All these properties kill bacteria and enhance your immunity and hence cure gonococcal infection.
Dose: 2 tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
5. Mutrakrichantak Churna
It contains 4 herbs- varun (Crataeva nurvala), bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri), gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata). As the name justifies, it helps with the symptoms of mutrakricha (Difficulty in passing urine or pain while passing urine) and any urinary tract infection. Take it in a proper dose to get rid of gonococcal infection.
Dosage: 1 teaspoonful twice daily.
Method of intake: take 400 ml of water, add 1 teaspoonful of Mutrakrichantak churna and boil it until it remains 50-60 ml. consume it 45 min after breakfast.
6. Punarnava Capsules
It contains only the single herb “punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa).It helps to balance tridosha vata, pitta and kapha. Helps in the treatment of swelling, improves urinary function, prevents or cures urinary infections. It also helps in curing Dysuria. Take it in the required dose and have a relief.
Dosage: 2 capsules twice daily with lukewarm water.
Contact my assistant to provide you the costing / ordering and delivery information at – firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-172-5214040
Systemic gonococcal infection is a sexually transmitted disease. The bacteria of this disease are very dangerous for health. In most of the cases it is life threatening. Firstly prevent yourself from the transmission of the bacteria. Have safe sexual intercourse by using the barrier methods like condoms and many other methods so that you may not get infected with. Especially as we know women are the mother of the world if she suffers than a baby coming into this world is also cursed by such life-threatening disease. So it is better to prevent yourself from this harmful bacterium. Stay healthy, stay safe with ayurvedic formulations. Always remember “planet ayurveda” with the team of M.D. Ayurveda doctors are always there for you.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Natural Cure For Whiplash Injury With Herbal Remedies - August 9, 2022
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Hearing Loss In Children - August 9, 2022
- Herbal Remedies For Adenoma Malignum Of The Uterine Cervix - August 1, 2022
- Prosopagnosia – All You Need To Know - July 28, 2022
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Essential Tremors With Herbal Remedies - July 25, 2022