Ayurvedic Treatment for Osteoarthritis
What do you understand by osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis (OA) is derived from the Greek word “Osteo” that means bones, “artho” means joints and “itis” means inflammations. This is a condition where joints are affected. It is also called as degenerative arthritis or degenerative joint disease. Normally joints are surrounded with a layer of cartilage that help in the smoothly movement of the joint and provides the cushions to the ends of the bones. In osteoarthritis, cartilage becomes thin and breaks down which makes joints to lose its protection and joints can’t move smoothly. OA should not be confused with rheumatoid arthritis or autoimmune disease where joint inflammation is the main feature. OA occurs mostly after the age of 40 to 45.
What are the causes for osteoarthritis?
In most of cases, causes are unknown; there is no clear evidence why OA takes place. After various investigations it has concluded that overweight, aging joints and injuries to particular joint may increase the risk factor of having osteoarthritis. Person with family history is also more prone to develop OA.
What are the symptoms of osteoarthritis?
Symptoms vary from person to person and depend upon the joint affected. The most common cause is pain and stiffness of the joints. These feelings are worst after resting. Osteoarthritis with said symptoms makes people to lose normal daily activities like walking, climbing stairs, opening a box etc.
How osteoarthritis can be diagnosed?
X-rays are advised to rule out the OA. Image shows narrowing of the joint with change in the shape. Blood tests are helpful to rule out other types of arthritis.
What is the ayurvedic treatment for osteoarthritis?
People are turning towards herbal remedies for different types of arthritis including osteoarthritis. We at planet ayurveda present you all an effective Osteoarthritis Care Package that contains Curcumin Capsules, Joint Aid Capsules, Punarnava Mandur and Aamvatantak Churna. All these natural remedies are made from the specific beneficial herbs or ayurvedic medicines which work wonderfully on joints to take care.
OSTEOARTHRITIS CARE PACKAGE
- Curcumin Capsules
- Aamvatantak Churna
- Joint Aid Plus
- Punarnava Mandur
Planet Ayurveda presents you a wide range of herbal formulations that take care of your health and life. Our preparations are 100% natural and prepared after passing through a series of skilled and stringent tests that promise their quality. We give our best efforts to bring herbs in their purest and finest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the go by quality check before they arrive at you.
- Click here to buy Osteoarthritis Care Package for the treatment of Osteoarthritis naturally.
- Try to cut extra calories and adopt high fiber diet, eat fresh leafy vegetables and fruits.
- Add vitamin C in your diet, sources are – amla, orange, guava, papaya, grapes, bell pepper, cauliflower, broccoli etc.
- Use olive oil instead of other fat.
- Try to lose the weight as this will help to decrease the strain in the joints, back, hips, knees, ankles and feet.
- Wear flat shoes.
- Avoid exposure to cold environment.
- One can use heating pad to decrease the joint pain and swelling.
- Sleep on a firm mattress. Sleep on your back with pillow under your knees to decrease the backache.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Skin Cuts, Tears & Non-healing Wounds - January 20, 2022
- Ayurvedic View On Diabetic Ketoacidosis And Its Treatment! - January 20, 2022
- Best Dietary Supplements in Ayurveda & Their Benefits! - January 18, 2022
- Ever heard of Pudendal Nerve Entrapment Syndrome - January 17, 2022
- LET’S KNOW COMMON REMEDIES FOR COUGH AND CHEST CONGESTION - January 15, 2022