Ayurvedic Treatment for Liver Enlargement
Planet Ayurveda presents a wide range of quality herbal supplements for various health issues. We have Fatty Liver Care Pack for Enlarged Liver and various conditions related to it. Enlarged liver ayurvedic treatment has been proven very effective in curing various liver disorders.
- Enlarged liver (hepatomegaly) is a medical condition where liver gets swollen beyond its normal size. It is not a disease but a sign of some underlying condition.
- Liver is the second largest organ in the body. Liver is situated in the upper right quadrant of your abdomen just below the diaphragm. Size and weight increases with the age and body weight. It is usually 10.5 cm in men and 7.5 in women.
- Liver helps to process everything we eat or drink and filter harmful substances from the blood. It has a wide range of functions including, detoxification, protein synthesis and production of biochemical’s necessary for survival.
Causes of liver enlargement
The most common causes for hepatomegaly or enlarged liver are:-
- Alcoholic hepatitis
- Liver cirrhosis
- Fatty liver
- Congestive heart failure
- Hepatitis A, B, C etc
- Obstruction of bile ducts or gall bladder
- Wilson’s disease (a disease that causes copper to build up in your liver)
- Gaucher’s disease (a disorder that causes fatty substances to build up in your liver)
- Hemachromatosis (a disease that causes iron to build up in your liver)
Symptoms of enlarged liver
When liver is enlarged, it may accompanied by:-
- Abdominal pain
- Leg edema
- Black stools due to blood that has been broken down in the stomach and intestines.
- Weight loss
Risk factors for enlarged liver
- Large amounts of alcohol consumption
- Large dose of medicines or over the counter of prescription medicines
- Some infections like malaria
- Very poor diet
Ayurvedic treatment for liver enlargement/Enlarged liver ayurvedic treatment
Fatty Liver Care Pack of Planet Ayurveda includes:-
- Yakrit plihantak churna
- Phyllanthus niruri
- Echinacea Capsules
- Liver Detox Capsules
It is a blend of many valuable herbs which are used traditionally for the treatment of fatty liver. People who are in initial stage this condition get 100 percent result by using only yakritplihantaka churna only. It contains many pure natural herbs that protect liver. Also proven very effective in liver cirrhosis, alcoholic liver disease etc. herbs used here are bhumiamalaki, katuki, makoy, punarnava, kalmegh, kasani, sharpunkha and bhringraj. All these herbs helps in correcting SGOT, SGPT levels and reduces excess fat from the liver therefore improves its functions.
It has fantastic actions on the immune system, Echinacea is found to have anti-microbial properties that work well in infective conditions. It treats different types of infections. It is an Anti-inflammatory herb that helps to cure many inflammatory conditions in the body, also decreases the growth of hepatitis-b, herpes virus and influenza. It is a cardiac protector and a anti-thrombotic product also.
Phyllanthus capsules are very helpful in treating bronchitis, anemia, urinary discharge, thirst and asthma. It helps in building up immunity levels as well.
This plant has anti-hepatitis, hepatoprotective and anti-hypertensive properties. It cures jaundice, constipation, anorexia and dysurea too.
These capsules are made with a unique combination of herbs which act on the liver in a natural way. They keep the liver healthy and maintain proper balance of hormones produced in the body. This formula works well if a good diet regimen is followed. This wonderful formula removes toxins from the body and improves liver functions.
All these herbal remedies together make best ayurvedic treatment for enlarged liver which reduces the size of liver and improves liver functions.
- Click here to buy Fatty Liver Care Pack for the treatment of enlarged liver naturally.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Treatment of West Syndrome With Herbal Remedies - November 23, 2022
- Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease And Its Ayurvedic Treatment - November 22, 2022
- Ayurvedic Treatment For MSA (Multiple System Atrophy) - November 18, 2022
- Adrenoleukodystrophy – An Ayurvedic Overview And Treatment - November 9, 2022
- Ayurvedic Treatment Of Colles Fracture With Herbal Remedies - October 31, 2022