Anal Fistula and Its Non Surgical Herbal Cure
This article is based upon Fistula-In-Ano or anal fistula herbal cure in detail. Anal fistula occurs mainly due to previous or current anal abscess. Fistula is a tunnel or small channel that forms between the end of bowels, known as anal canal and the skin near the anus. Though it is said in modern science that anal fistula has only one cure that is surgery but if we talk about alternative medicine as no one would love to go for painful operation knowing that it can reoccur again after some time, Ayurveda (Science of life) explain very effective and easy treatment of fistula in ano with useful herbal remedies. Before explaining fistula herbal cure, let’s know causes and symptoms of it!
So what are the reasons of anal fistula and how it may take place?
There may be many reasons to cause anal fistula like:-
- After surgery to drain out an anal abscess
- Infection in anal gland which spreads to the skin
- Some physical injuries
- Improper life style habits
- Severe medications for a long time
- Some diseases which may present same condition like TB, STD (Sexually transmitted diseases) crohn’s disease etc.
What are the specific signs and Symptoms of fistula in ano?
The symptoms of anal fistula depend upon the severity or the inflammation.
These may include:-
- Pain when passing stools, Pain which is constant, throbbing and worse while sitting down
- Blood or pus discharge
- Irritation of the skin around the anus with swelling and redness
Non surgical treatment of anal fistula
Non surgical treatment of anal fistula is the best way to deal with painful condition called anal fistula or fistula in ano. Regular use of ayurvedic medicines that make natural ayurvedic treatment works really wonderful to subside the signs and symptoms of it. Planet Ayurveda offers a wide range of herbal products and it has a magical care pack called, Fistula Care Pack for people suffering those who want to avoid surgery and want herbal cure with effective special herbs. It contains – Vara Churna, Triphala Guggul, Curcumin Capsules and Nirgundi Oil. These herbal remedies contain various ayurvedic medicines for anal fistula which are Anti-Inflammatory, Analgesic, Antibacterial and Laxative in nature.
Below these herbal remedies are explained in detail:-
- Vara churna – Vara is name given to triphala, that means three fruits combine together to form this special formulation. Three fruits are Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki, these are taken in 1:2:4 ratio. One part Haritaki, 2 parts Bibhitaki and 4 parts Amalaki. This formulation clears the channels and removes toxins out. Help you to avoid constipation and pacifies the aggravated symptoms of anal fistula.
- Triphala guggul – Guggul is the herbomineral substance (resin) known to posses Anti-Inflammatory and Analgesic properties. Use of Triphala guggul with other remedies removes waste out from the body and reduces local pain and swelling of fistula.
- Curcumin – Curcumin is turmeric and known as haridra in Sanskrit. This is well known herb known as natural antibiotic in ayurveda. It also has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Curcumin helps to drain the pus and subside all other symptoms too. It works wonder in anal fistula herbal cure.
- Nirgundi oil – Oil made from nirgundi herb has got analgesic properties and reduces pain while using externally. Nirgundi oil is here for local application that makes an effective treatment when combines with other herbal remedies.
Click here to buy fistula herbal cure pack online
- Regular use of high fiber diet can be useful to manage the condition like brown rice, brown bread, barley, papaya, banana, pear, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, tomato, onion, apple etc.
- Have plenty of water to clear the channels and flush out the toxins out from the body.
- Avoid very spicy, hot food items which may lead to further complications and increases the signs and symptoms. All this may aggravate the condition like pain and bleeding during defecation.
- Avoid tea, coffee, soft drinks, alcohol, chewing tobaccos also.
- Sitz bath must be tried and it is mostly suggested by the doctors. Here buttocks are immersed in warm water up to almost 30 minutes at a time. Some analgesic oils can also be added to pacify the symptoms.
- Practice yoga and meditation.
WE AIM TO IMPROVE GLOBAL HEALTH, WE DISCOVER AND DEVELOP INNOVATIVE HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS TO TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE
LIVE HEALTHY WITH PLANET AYURVEDA
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Perspective for Poop and Mala - October 21, 2021
- What is Gartner’s Cysts?- Causes, Symptoms, Tips and Treatment - October 19, 2021
- Mesalamine Or Mesalazine And Its Alternatives - October 19, 2021
- Natural Cure For Radiculopathy - October 19, 2021
- Natural Cure For Arachnoiditis - October 18, 2021