Piles (Hemorrhoids) – Natural & Ayurvedic Treatment
Here is an article written about piles/hemorrhoids ayurvedic treatment with some beneficial home remedies so that people suffering can get rid of it completely.
What do you understand by piles or hemorrhoids?
Piles or hemorrhoids are masses or clumps of tissues in the area of anal canal that are full of blood vessels, support tissues, muscles and elastic fibers. These are swollen veins located around the anus or lower rectum. Piles or hemorrhoids are of two types, internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids develop within the anus and external develops outside of the anus. External piles are very common and cause more problem than the internal. Internal piles take place 2 to 4 cm above the opening of the anus.
What are the Causes of hemorrhoids?
Blood vessels around the anus and rectum get stretch under pressure and protrude. Reasons may be chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, low fiber diet, pregnancy, heavy weight lifting etc. it is hereditary also means if someone in your family has piles, you have chances to develop.
What are the Signs and Symptoms of hemorrhoids?
Sometimes piles appear and disappear by its own. Although these are painful but are not life threatening. Most common cause for anal and rectal complaints. Common feature among many people is painless bleeding, anal itching and pain during defecation with restlessness and presence of lump located near the anus.
What are the types of hemorrhoids?
There are two types of hemorrhoids, internal and external:-
Internal hemorrhoids – are classified in to 4 types:-
- Grade 1 – these are small inflammations, usually inside the lining of the anus.
- Grade 2 –present inside the anus, larger than grade 1 piles. When passing a stool they may get pushed out, but returns soon.
- Grade 3 – also known as ‘prolapsed hemorrhoids’ as these appear outside the anus. These can be pushed back in if the patient presses with finger.
- Grade 4 – these cannot be pushed back in and need to be treated by a doctor. These remain outside the anus all the time.
External hemorrhoids – also known as perianal hematoma
These are small lumps, located on the outside edge of the anus. These are extremely itchy and can be painful if a blood clot forms inside (thrombosed external hemorrhoid) which requires urgent treatment.
What is ayurvedic treatment for piles/hemorrhoids?
Ayurveda’s natural herbs help us to restore our health and cure medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs improve the immune system and help to recover the body from various ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the whole body system.
Planet Ayurveda presents you amazing herbal formulations for natural treatment of piles that take care of your health and life. Our preparations are 100% natural and prepared after passing through a series of skilled and stringent tests that promise their quality. We give our best efforts to bring herbs in their purest and finest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and these go by quality check before reaching you.
Our Piles Care Pack contains special herbal remedies to get rid of piles or hemorrhoids. These special wonderful herbal remedies are –
- Vara churna
- Sanjivani vati
- Kanchnaar guggul
- Cap.Pile off
- Nirgundi oil
With ayurvedic treatment of piles, some home remedies are really important, these are –
- Drink a glass full of butter milk mixed with half tsp of carom seeds and pinch of salt every day. Or you can add half cup of karela (bitter gourd) juice in a glass of butter milk for better results. This is a wonderful home remedy for natural treatment of piles or hemorrhoids.
- Make juice out of raddish and drink 30 to 40 ml daily.
- Eat bananas 3 to 4 times a day that are boiled in milk.
- Soak 2 to 3 figs in a glass of water over night and eat early in the morning for few days.
- Take half tsp of roasted cumin seeds with a glass of water.
- Turmeric has antiseptic and healing properties, have a tsp of ground, fresh turmeric root.
- Boil peel of the pomegranate in water and drink twice daily.
- Application of coconut oil over the lump helps to reduce the itching and burning feeling.
- Diet and life style also plays very important role with hemorrhoids ayurvedic treatment. Eat high fiber diet, include leafy and green vegetables in your meal like spinach, cabbage, broccoli, carrot, radish etc.
- Avoid spicy, hot and junk food items.
- Drink plenty of water daily.
- Avoid sitting on chair or hard seat for a long time.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- What is Hyphema?-How Can It be Treated with Ayurveda - September 16, 2022
- Scapular Dyskinesis & Its Treatment With Herbal Remedies - September 16, 2022
- An Ayurvedic Aspect On Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) - September 10, 2022
- Transient Ischemic Attack & Its Ayurvedic Treatment - September 7, 2022
- Efficacy of Dostarlimab in Treating Cancer And Its Effects And How Ayurveda Helps In It? - September 1, 2022