Natural Treatment for Water Retention with Herbal & Home Remedies
Water retention is also known as fluid retention. In water retention water is found both inside and outside the body cells. Another name for water retention is idiopathic oedema which is a medical term. Idiopathic is a common term which means unknown cause. This is most common in women and sometimes it gets worse with aging. It can be caused by various conditions but especially the person suffering with kidney and heart diseases. Now we will tell what causes this water retention. One of the causes occurs as when fluid leaks out of the small blood vessels into the tissue. The cause of this disease in some cases is still not clear. The condition gets worse when the person was standing for long intervals as at that time pressure in your veins increases as compared to when the person is lying down. When the people do travelling for long distances and for long periods it causes swelling. One of the causes is the retention of salt. When the body retains salt it also holds on to fluid and therefore cause some oedema.
Now as the disease is going to catch the body it will show some symptoms like:
- It will show some mild swelling in the feet, hands, abdomen, breasts and face.
- Water retention also accompany other symptoms. Some cardiovascular symptoms also seen during this like chest pain, coughing, fatigueness, inability of person to walk long distances and shortness of breath.
- Patient suffering from water retention also feels extra pressure on his chest.
- Person also suffers pain in that part of his body where he feels swelling.
- Person loose ability to move the part of the body that is affected by swelling.
- In the areas which are affected by swelling patient will see skin changes in his body including thickening and loss of elasticity.
- Also in the areas of swelling we will see decreased body hair.
HOME REMEDIES FOR WATER RETENTION
- Drink plenty of water to eliminate water retention: some people think that there is enough water in his body but when he suffers dehydration then his body starts reserving water from where it will be available. Also some people think drinking excess water will put on more weight but your body will swell due to retention of water.
- Reduce salt intake to treat water retention: it is major cause for water retention in your body. High salt intake leads to retention of sodium and which thereby leads to water in your body.
- Water retention will be reduced naturally with diuretic foods. Some diuretic foods are cranberries, grapes, watermelon, green leafy vegetables, lemon, pineapple, tomatoes, pumpkin, beets, cucumber, carrots and eggplant.
- Intake of potassium rich foods: some foods are banana, raisins, apricot, peaches, strawberries, melons and spinach will reduce water retention.
- Garlic remedy for water retention: garlic is one of the herb which we use daily in our cooking which is very good. It releases water as well as toxin out of your body.
PLANET AYURVEDA’S TREATMENT FOR WATER RETENTION
There are many effective herbal remedies for water retention which will reduce swelling. These remedies not only helps in getting rid of this disease but it will also provide strength to one’s body. Punarnava mandur tablets are the most effective for water retention. Punarnava is a plant known as ‘hogweeed’ which means making new everything again. It helps to clear out the toxins as well as gives the feeling of freshness.
These tablets are classical ayurvedic tablets for many health conditions. It is an excellent herbal remedy to improve blood count, improve blood quality, removes toxins from the body helps in decreasing urea. These tablets help in ascites, renal failure, liver failure and many other problems.
Click here to Buy This herbal medicine Online
Made from standardized extracts of best quality punarnava herb.
- It is an excellent heart and kidney tonic.
- It maintains healthy skin.
- It helps in treatment of water retention due to some causes.
- It helps in clearing the excess cough from the chest.
Click here to Buy This herbal medicine Online
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- SARCOIDOSIS ALTERNATIVE AND NATURAL TREATMENT IN AYURVEDA - November 29, 2023
- ENLARGED PROSTATE GLAND OR PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT – ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT WITH NATURAL REMEDIES - November 24, 2023
- PARONYCHIA (NAIL INFECTION) – OVERVIEW, SYMPTOMS, CAUSES AND TREATMENT - November 24, 2023
- AYURVEDIC REMEDIES AND NATURAL TREATMENT FOR HEMOPHAGOCYTIC LYMPHOHISTIOCYTOSIS - November 23, 2023
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Tourette Syndrome - November 22, 2023