Natural Cure For Trigeminal neuralgia
Are you a patient of the disease or have you heard about the disease trigeminal neuralgia
Trigeminal neuralgia, also known as tic douloureux is a condition that involves the trigeminal nerve (transmits sensations from face to the brain) characterised by a severe chronic pain commonly involving the lower face and jaw, triggered even by a mild exertion on the face such as performing activities like applying makeup, brushing teeth etc. In its early stages, it is signified by a mild, short attack, however, if untreated and kept on for long, trigeminal neuralgia facilitates frequent jolts of excruciating pain. This is rightly described as the most searing pain known to humankind, usually limited to a single side of the face.
What is the so-called ‘trigeminal nerve’
The trigeminal nerve-the most complex nerve is the 5th cranial nerve, is in charge of both sensory and motor (biting and chewing) actions. it posses 3 major branches, suggestive by its name which are ophthalmic, maxillary and mandibular reaching out to forehead, cheek and lower jaw.
What causes trigeminal neuralgia
TN is catalogued into two types viz primary and secondary, primary TN stems from the compression of the nerve towards the base of the head at the junction of brain and spinal cord, where it short circuits with a healthy artery or vein. However, secondary TN arises mostly due to a cyst, tumour or any disorder that has affected the myelin sheath, applying pressure on the nerve- eventually causing an irritation of the trigeminal nerve.
How does trigeminal neuralgia present itself
- TN is presented mostly by spontaneous outbursts of untraceable pain.
- The pain is often misdiagnosed to be a dental abscess as it touches the lower jaw or upper jaw.
- Pain usually tends to occur in repeated cycles, consisting of unbearably long to frequently short bouts of pain and may result in facial twitching.
- There are many triggers for the pain, including touching the skin, smiling, talking, washing the face etc.
Help yourself or your loved ones struggling with trigeminal neuralgia by adopting an Ayurvedic approach.
According to the holistic science of health, Ayurveda focuses on a person’s health by addressing the overall issues and prescribing a vital diet and functional activities and altering the lifestyle according to the bodily requirements assisted well by supplements that support the respective system. The pivotal role in managing any disorders according to this holistic science prevails around maintaining the normalcy of the three bodily humours viz vata pitta and kapha doshas and hence the regimen to be followed are centered around the vitiated dosas or any abnormal union of dosas with ama (toxins) as such. Ayurvedic approach to trigeminal neuralgia revolves around the abnormally of vata dosha, the principle dosa amongst the three, vata (air element), this can be rectified with benefits to your well being as well by planet ayurveda’s trigeminal neuralgia care pack.
Tell me more about planet ayurveda’s trigeminal neuralgia care pack! Planet ayurveda has got you covered!
The care pack is constructed with the following supplements
1. Ashwagandha capsules
One of the versatile herbs of Ayurveda, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is majorly exploited as a naturopathic medicine and relieves the conditions such as stress, anxiety etc and can be administered to children as a nerve tonic. Withania somnifera enhances the muscular stamina of a person and can be consumed by both children and adults alike.
Dosage- 1 capsule twice daily with plain water, post meals.
2. Hakam churna
A combination of the 4 finest herbs such as chandrashoor (Lepidium sativum), kalonji (Nigella sativa),Methi (Trigonella foenum) and Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi). Hakam churna is best employed as an anti-inflammatory medicine and aids in alleviating pain in many diseases such as trigeminal neuralgia, sciatica, rheumatoid arthritis etc.
Dosage– 1 tsp. twice daily with plain water, postmeals
3. Yograj guggul
A classical medicament which is composed of a combination of well known ayurvedic herb guggul with ghee and other herbs. guggulu is a Sanskrit word meaning ‘protection against all diseases’ rightly named due to its enthusiastic functioning against the toxins by enhancing the lymphatic system.Yograj guggulu has reaped countless benefits in the terms of musculoskeletal disorders, digestive disorders, lymphatic disorders etc.
Dosage- 2 tablets twice daily with plain water, post meals.
4. Boswellia curcumin
By cashing in its anti-inflammatory properties, it proves to be an effective palliative drug in any sort of joint pain associated with any disorders. It is widely used in allergies as well as diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica, chronic colitis, Crohn’s disease, asthma and even in tumours of all types.
Dosage – 2 capsules twice daily with plain water, post meals.
Some handy home remedies
Along with these effective supplements and a tailor made regimen prescribed by an Ayurvedic physician , one can make use of herbal remedies such as
- A nutritious and scrumptious meal goes a long way and also can be administered as a semisolid food to facilitate less chewing.
- A straw may be used to avoid any contact with tender areas in the mouth.
- Keep away from chilled, very hot, spicy food which may intensify the pain.
- Settle on a high protein and a low fat diet which supports a healthy nerve cell membrane and a functioning nervous system.
- Cash in on the fruits such as apples, kiwis, papayas, peaches, pear etc
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks should be avoided.
- Unhealthy food such as noodles, pasta, or any food made up of white flour, junk, packed or dried foods should be kept away.
- A vitamin C, B12 rich diet should be followed.
Contact my assistant to provide you the costing / ordering and delivery information at – email@example.com or call at +91-172-5214030 Or Check Website – www.PlanetAyurveda.com
Choose planet ayurveda and lead a hassle , disease free life
Aids you in choosing a healthy lifestyle and a healthy well-being in a simple manner with its well suited care packs! Regain your cheer, gear of life with planet ayurveda and don’t let it go to any chronic disorders. Your body is made to overcome those disorders and planet ayurveda works as a perfect booster to your weakened body! So don’t be late and Make the brave choice of a healthy well being .
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Skin Cuts, Tears & Non-healing Wounds - January 20, 2022
- Ayurvedic View On Diabetic Ketoacidosis And Its Treatment! - January 20, 2022
- Best Dietary Supplements in Ayurveda & Their Benefits! - January 18, 2022
- Ever heard of Pudendal Nerve Entrapment Syndrome - January 17, 2022
- LET’S KNOW COMMON REMEDIES FOR COUGH AND CHEST CONGESTION - January 15, 2022