How to Reduce Urea and Creatinine Levels
UREA AND CREATININE
Urea and Creatinine are the wastes formed as a result of metabolic reactions in the body. Creatinine is basically the waste formed due to muscle metabolism in the body and is discharged out of the body through our kidneys whereas Urea is formed as a result of protein metabolism and is released through urine. Accumulation of these waste products takes place in the body due to renal failure. As the kidneys show improper functionality, these waste products are not excreted efficiently by the kidneys which results in an increase in the urea and creatinine levels in the blood stream. High levels of these waste products in the blood stream can further burden the pressure on the affected kidneys therefore timely treatment of this condition is of the utmost importance. There are a few effective remedies or treatments available. Also, Ayurveda offers numerous herbal remedies which help to reduce urea and creatinine levels in the body. With the help of ayurveda, creatinine and urea levels in the body can be moderated in an optimal manner which can further result in avoiding dialysis.
HOW TO AVOID IT
Planet Ayurveda provides best quality herbal medicine which are very useful in reducing urea and creatinine level and helps to avoid dialysis.
GO AHEAD AND READ ABOUT IT
PLANET AYURVEDA’s HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS TO REDUCE UREA & CREATINE LEVELS AND AVOID DIALYSIS:-
Disease like diabetes and blood pressure are the most common causes of this condition. Diabetes and blood pressure condition attack our renal system and gradually our kidneys begin to lose their strength eventually resulting in a complete renal failure. As the kidneys suffer from reduced functionality, they are unable to filter this excess of metabolic waste from the blood which results in opting for dialysis. Planet Ayurveda’s herbal supplements and compositions contain exquisite herbs which are really helpful in the condition. These herbal mixtures aid the renal system in an efficient removal of urea and creatinine which gradually leads to avoid dialysis.
It is a specialized ayurvedic formulation with no side effects at all. It has excellent anti-inflammatory properties along with treating urinary tract infections. This mixture is beneficial in regulating the urea and the creatinine levels. It acts a tonic for the kidneys and the whole renal structure. This powder is recommended as an effective herbal remedy in chronic kidney failure. Mutrakrichantak churna also assists in reducing dependence on dialysis. This comprehensive product acts a wonder tonic in case of chronic kidney failure as well. Planet Ayurveda’s Mutrakrichantak churna contains an excellent blend of the natural herbs which work together in an optimal manner to improve kidney functioning thereby supporting kidneys to function appropriately and eventually avoid dialysis.
Some of herbs contained therein have been mentioned-
- Tribulus Terrestris (Gokshur) – It acts a diuretic and is helpful in increasing the urination. This herb is considered as an effective remedy in treating urinary tract infections as well. This herb acts in a comprehensive manner by regenerating the kidney cells. It also strengthens the kidney cells which results in an improved renal functionality.
- Creataeva nurvala (Varun) – Commonly known as ‘caper’ this natural ayurvedic herb blended in Planet Ayurveda’s Mutrakrichantak churna specializes in treating urinary tract infections and eliminating kidney stones. Also helps in clearing out excessive fluid accumulated due to non-functioning of the renal system which helps in avoid dialysis.
These tablets are an excellent herbal formulation from Planet Ayurveda and help in alleviating swelling and moderating fluid accumulation. Punarnava Mandur is a blend of some of the most effective natural herbs. The herbs form an optimal mixture which is helpful in treating any kidney disorder.
Planet Ayurveda’s Punarnava Mandur contains an optimal blend of the following herbs-
- Boerhaavia diffusa – this herb is a natural diuretic and moderates any kind of swelling within the body. It has excellent anti-inflammatory properties useful in insufficient urination and internal inflammation.
- Berberis aristata helps in blood purification, reducing accumulation of fluid within the body and forming new blood cells.
- Inula racemosa – This herb improves blood circulation within the body which in turn increases blood flow in the kidneys. Adequate blood circulation within the kidneys results in efficient excretion of the waste products through the kidneys thereby reducing urea and creatinine levels.
According to Ayurveda, imbalance between the three energies viz. Vata, Pitta and Kappha is the main reason for suffering from any ailment. Planet Ayurveda’s Rencure Formula is known to have a balancing effect on these three energies and improving the overall kidney functions simultaneously. This formula has been proven to have therapeutic properties which help in reducing the urea levels in the body. It also helps in regenerating the damaged kidney cells. This mixture has a blend of some kidney friendly herbs assisting in a speedy treatment viz. Punarnava, Gokshur, Varun, Rakta chandana, Palaash and Kaasni.
All these herbal remedies comprehensively look after the affected kidney system. This helps in strengthening of the kidneys which in turn helps to avoid dialysis. Also Most of the kidney failures take place due to diabetes. Planet Ayurveda’s herbal compositions are appropriately equipped with regulating the blood sugar levels as well which further reduce the stress of the renal system and results in overall health and well-being.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Herbal Remedies for Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis (PFIC) - September 23, 2023
- HERBS EQUIVALENT TO CYMBALTA IN AYURVEDA - September 4, 2023
- How Can Ayurveda Help In PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease)? – Yoga Tips and Herbal Remedies - September 2, 2023
- Ascites and Its Treatment – Diet and Herbal Remedies - August 29, 2023
- Natural Healing of Chylous Ascites with Herbal Remedies - August 24, 2023