Natural Cure For Dental Black Triangle
Fix the void and adorn your smile!
Have you ever noticed dark holes in between your teeth that diminish the beauty of your smile? It is named as dental black triangle or open gingival embrasures. It happens when the space between the teeth is not filled with gum tissue. This is not just a cosmetic problem that negatively affects the smile, these triangles may even impact your speech or result in spitting while talking. It also stimulates the retention of food residue which can negatively affect your whole oral health as well. Hence it’s essential to know how it develops and what to do about it.
Black triangles can arise between your teeth for varied reasons such as:
- Gum recession: Caused by factors such as age, smoking, and gum disorders. These induce gums to pull away from the teeth and can expose the roots, putting them susceptible to bacteria, plaque, and cavities.
- Brushing habits: Brushing your teeth too aggressively or with a bigger sized brush can destroy your gums over a period.
- Osteoporosis: It results in loss of bone near the base of a tooth eventually weakening the gum tissue and leading to the formation of black triangles.
- Orthodontic treatment: Orthodontic bands or braces, dental implants, or periodontal surgery also can damage the gums and create a black triangle.
- The shape of teeth: Triangular teeth are more probable to acquire these gaps when compared to rectangular shaped teeth. Long and narrow teeth are also prone to this condition.
Effects of Black Triangles
Black triangles are more probably a symptom of a health issue than the cause of one. You may observe gaps forming between your teeth that weren’t there before if you have got gum disease or bone loss. It may also affect your self-confidence. Hence it is necessary to treat them
Counting on the cause and magnitude of the void, a multitude of treatment choices is available. The major step is to avoid the cause of the disease. If you’re beginning to notice black triangles on teeth or teeth gaps anywhere in your smile, you need to move forward and find a preventative routine. By this, you can prevent them from getting worse
- Do periodic cleanings to remove tartar accumulation and to keep your gums healthy.
- Floss properly. Never shake floss straight up and down into your gums, since that can cause them to drag back. Don’t press your gums with toothpicks or sharp objects. You ought to follow appropriate dental cleanliness by taking consideration not to harm your gums.
- Hyaluronic acid treatment: It is a less painful strategy that assists in regenerating gum tissue.
- Filling the gaps: your dentist might advise using a pink or a tooth-coloured resin, to remove the black triangles between your teeth. Cosmetic dental bonding with resin can mask all kinds of aesthetic abnormalities.
- Dental veneers: They are a type of cosmetic repair that covers the front of your teeth.
- Surgical remedies:in which a small amount of tissue from the roof of your mouth is removed and grafted over the receded areas around your teeth.
Have you ever wondered that Ayurveda, the age-old science of healing helps in dental issues too! Avoiding the causative factors and bringing equilibrium of the body humors (doshas)are the key steps for healthy living. Ancient ayurvedic scripts have very well mentioned the techniques for dental hygiene like brushing, oil pulling, etc. These texts have also mentioned a myriad of drugs beneficial for dental care. You can certainly choose Ayurveda for your dental health.
Confused about what to choose? Planet Ayurveda is there for you!
Well known for its authenticity and purity, we also have decades of legacy in manufacturing Ayurvedic medicines. All our products are 100%natural and beneficial without any side effects. Each product is made with authentic raw drugs and herbal excerpts which are tested precisely for their purity and action. Hence you can indeed incline towards our medicines for your health care.
- Gum Care Powder
- Arjun Saar
- Coral Calcium Complex
- Septrin Tablets
1. Gum Care Powder
A myriad of drugs is present in this marvelous polyherbal powder preparation aids in maintaining healthy gums and teeth. The key ingredients are Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum), Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanica ), Safatikat (Alum) etc. It is devoid of any preservatives, colors or fillers. Alum has excellent antiseptic properties, and it kills dental bacteria, strengthens gums and also helps to treat dental problems like tooth decay, toothache and sore gums.
Dosage: Massage your teeth and gums smoothly with 3-6 gm powder. Wash the mouth with lukewarm water after 2-3 minutes.
2. Arjun Saar
This is a juicy extract of two magical drugs Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) and Amla (Emblica officinalis). These make the gums strong and also act on microbes present in the mouth. The Astringent taste of these drugs adds to their efficacy. Various clinical trials have proved the potency of arjuna and amla on dental problems.
Dosage: It is advised to use 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of this extract with 1 cup water twice daily for rinsing the mouth.
3. Coral Calcium Complex
This is an outstanding herbomineral preparation available in the form of capsules. It contains Praval pishti (coral),Akik pishti(agate), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) etc. This promotes the preservation of healthy calcium levels in the body which in turn makes your teeth strong. Studies have revealed that Calcium intake is credited with reduced incidence of periodontal diseases. Calcium supplement helps in tackling the issues at their root level itself.
Dosage: It is recommended to have 1 capsule twice daily, after meals with plain water.
4. Septrin Tablets
An incredible polyherbal formula is available in the form of tablets. It is enriched with Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Haldi (Curcuma longa), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) etc which improves immunity and maintains your health. Guggulu is known for its support of healthy oral mucous membranes, teeth, and gums. The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial property of tulsi and haldi makes them useful in oral infections and periodontal diseases.
Dosage: 1-2 tablets once or twice daily is suggested.
The black triangle is not just an aesthetic situation. Food particles and plaque can assemble in this gap and lead to cavities, as well as more serious oral troubles like dental abscesses. Therefore you need to take care of it. You can definitely rely upon Ayurveda for this purpose. Planet Ayurveda is always there with you as a reliable and authentic support. For more details of our products check out our website www.planetayurveda.com and for queries you can send your queries to our email id email@example.com.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Aspect of Encapsulating Peritoneal Sclerosis - September 28, 2023
- Herbal Remedies for Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis (PFIC) - September 23, 2023
- HERBS EQUIVALENT TO CYMBALTA IN AYURVEDA - September 4, 2023
- How Can Ayurveda Help In PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease)? – Yoga Tips and Herbal Remedies - September 2, 2023
- Ascites and Its Treatment – Diet and Herbal Remedies - August 29, 2023