Ayurvedic Treatment for End Stage of Kidney Failure
WHAT IS KIDNEY FAILURE?
Kidneys are the organs that assist in filtering waste products from the body. Hence, kidney failure refers to a condition where both the kidneys are unable to filter waste products from the body. As a result of kidney failure or renal failure, electrolyte balance is disturbed while urea and creatinine levels tend to increase. Accumulation of these toxic substances within the body proves to be really harmful for the other organs. End stage kidney failure is a condition wherein if proper and timely medication is provided to the patient, it can help in recovering the kidneys condition and thereby avoiding dialysis or a transplant. There are ample of Ayurvedic remedies for end stage kidney failure. Also, Planet Ayurveda’s herbal supplements provide natural treatment in case of end stage kidney failure.
WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS CAUSES OF KIDNEY FAILURE?
Diabetes is the most common cause of this condition. Improper blood sugar levels in the body gradually start affecting the kidneys and their functionality.
There are some other causes as well:-
- Genetics play a very crucial role.
- Congenital kidney disease.
- Specific Medications.
Renal system is a very pertinent body function and due to its non-functionality an individual can face numerous problems. Natural or ayurvedic treatments are considered to be the best for moderating such ailment because natural or ayurvedic products do not induce any kind of side-effects. Hence, Planet Ayurveda offers herbal supplements which are absolutely effective during the end stage kidney failure natural or ayurvedic treatment.
PLANET AYURVEDA’s SUPPLEMENTS TO EFFECTIVELY TREAT END STAGE KIDNEY FAILURE:-
It is a specialized ayurvedic formulation with no side effects at all. It has excellent anti-inflammatory properties along with treating urinary tract infections. This mixture is beneficial in regulating the urea and the creatinine levels. It acts a tonic for the kidneys and the whole renal structure. This powder is recommended as a remedy in chronic renal failure. Mutrakrichantak churna also assists in reducing dependence on dialysis. This comprehensive product acts a wonder tonic in case of chronic kidney failure as well. Planet Ayurveda’s Mutrakrichantak churna contains an excellent blend of the natural herbs which work together in an optimal manner to improve kidney functioning thereby supporting kidneys to function appropriately and eventually avoiding dialysis.
Some of herbs contained therein have been mentioned –
- Tribulus Terrestris (Gokshur)– It acts a diuretic and is helpful in increasing the urination. This herb is considered as an effective remedy in treating urinary tract infections as well. This herb acts in a comprehensive manner by regenerating the kidney cells. It also strengthens the kidney cells which results in an improved renal functionality.
- Creataeva nurvala (Varun) – Commonly known as ‘caper’ this natural ayurvedic herb blended in Planet Ayurveda’s Mutrakrichantak churna specializes in treating urinary tract infections and eliminating kidney stones. Also helps in clearing out excessive fluid accumulated due to non-functioning of the renal system.
- Cichorium intybus ( Kaasni) – Commonly known as ‘chicori’, this herb is considered as a very efficient alkaliser while granting considerable strength to the kidneys. From ancient times Kaasni has been used in cases of acute kidney failure. It regulates the working of the renal system and prevents kidneys from being affected.
- Red sandalwood (rakt chandan) – Red sandalwood is an amazing remedy for end stage kidney failure. It relieves the burden off the affected kidneys and instead tries to revive them in a natural way. This herb is also aurinaryalkaliser and helps in cooling down the urinary tract which reduces discomfort. It is anti-infective and a natural diuretic.
These tablets are an excellent herbal formulation from Planet Ayurveda and help in alleviating swelling and moderating fluid accumulation. Punarnava Mandoor is a traditional ayurvedic formulation which helps in various ailments viz. jaundice and anemia. It is beneficial for liver and kidney disorders as well. Punarnava Mandoor is a blend of some of the most effective natural herbs. The herbs form an optimal mixture which is helpful in treating any kidney disorder.
Punarnava Mandoor contains an optimal blend of the following herbs –
- Boerhaavia diffusa (Punarnava) – This herb is a natural diuretic and moderates any kind of swelling within the body. It has excellent anti-inflammatory properties useful in insufficient urination and internal inflammation.
- Berberis aristata (Daruharidra) helps in blood purification, reducing accumulation of fluid within the body and forming new blood cells.
- Inula racemosa (Pushkara mool) – This herb improves blood circulation within the body which in turn increases blood flow in the kidneys. Adequate blood circulation within the kidneys results in efficient excretion of the waste products through the kidneys.
- Cedrus Deodara (Devadaru) – This natural product is extracted from the thick barks of the deodhar tress. The bark of this tree is considered to have a very strong diuretic action without any possible side-effects. It is also used in the treatment of urinary disorders and diabetes as well.
- Click here to buy Ayurvedic medicines for End Stage of Kidney Failure.
All the natural herbs used in the compositions produced by Planet Ayurveda have multiple benefits. These beneficial herbs are then mixed together and converted into an optimal mixture offering numerous advantages. Planet Ayurveda’s herbal compositions not only work towards the affected part or the organ but have an overall positive effect on the body which creates a feeling of well-being.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- SARCOIDOSIS ALTERNATIVE AND NATURAL TREATMENT IN AYURVEDA - November 29, 2023
- ENLARGED PROSTATE GLAND OR PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT – ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT WITH NATURAL REMEDIES - November 24, 2023
- PARONYCHIA (NAIL INFECTION) – OVERVIEW, SYMPTOMS, CAUSES AND TREATMENT - November 24, 2023
- AYURVEDIC REMEDIES AND NATURAL TREATMENT FOR HEMOPHAGOCYTIC LYMPHOHISTIOCYTOSIS - November 23, 2023
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Tourette Syndrome - November 22, 2023