Anal Fistula Herbal Cure with Recommended Diet
Here we are discussing about Anal fistula and its herbal cure. There is a detail explanation about herbal remedies that are effective enough to cure fistula in ano without surgery!!
According to Ayurveda – Science of life, mentions about Doshas, means Vata, Pitta and Kapha (dynamic energies) change in response to our actions, emotions, dietary habits and seasons etc. when we live against our body nature, we support unhealthy patterns that ultimately lead to physical and mental imbalance.
What is Anal fistula (Fistula-in-ano)?
Anal fistula is a small tunnel or channel that forms between the skin and muscular opening at the anus that is known as end of digestive tract.
Here is the list of signs and symptoms of anal fistula
- Constant pain or pain while passing stools.
- Itching of the skin along with redness and irritation around the anus.
- Blood or pus discharge with stools.
- Fever and chills
Anal fistula may be due to
- Infection in anal gland which spreads to the skin
- After surgery to drain anal abscess
- Physical injuries
- Severe medications for a long time
- Improper food habits
- Life style habits
Fistula in ano can be diagnosed with
- Digital rectal evaluation is done to diagnose an anal fistula
- Ct scan, ultrasound or MRI may also require in some cases.
Anal fistula herbal cure
Anal fistula herbal cure have some magic to manage the painful condition called anal fistula. Regular use of ayurvedic medicines that make natural ayurvedic treatment works really wonderful to subside the signs and symptoms of anal fistula. Planet Ayurveda offers a wide range of herbal products and it has a effective care pack called, FISTULA HERBAL CURE PACK for people suffering those who want to avoid surgery and want natural cure with effective special herbs. It contains – Vara Churna, Triphala Guggul, Curcumin Capsules and Nirgundi Oil. These herbal remedies contain various ayurvedic medicines for anal fistula which are Anti-Inflammatory, Analgesic, Antibacterial and Laxative in nature. These herbs help in bringing an ultimate harmony among all the three energies (Vata, Pitta Kapha) of the body leading to perfect health.
- Vara Churna – Vara is name given to triphala, that means three fruits combine together to form this special formulation. Three fruits are Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki, these are taken in 1:2:4 ratio. One part Haritaki, 2 parts Bibhitaki and 4 parts Amalaki. This formulation clears the channels and removes toxins out. Help you to avoid constipation and pacifies the aggravated symptoms of anal fistula.
- Tab. Triphala Guggul – Guggul is the herbomineral substance (resin) known to posses Anti-Inflammatory and Analgesic properties. Use of Triphala guggul with other remedies removes waste out from the body and reduces local pain and swelling of fistula.
- Curcumin Capsules– Curcumin is turmeric and known as haridra in Sanskrit. This is well known herb known as natural antibiotic in ayurveda. It also has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Curcumin helps to drain the pus and subside all other symptoms too. It works wonder in anal fistula herbal cure.
- Nirgundi Oil – Oil made from nirgundi herb has got analgesic properties and reduces pain while using externally. Nirgundi oil is here for local application that makes an effective treatment when combines with other herbal remedies.
Click here to buy fistula herbal cure pack online
- Anal fistula Diet has got a very important role in the management of anal fistula and food items with high fiber are highly suggested. Fiber works by increasing the amount of stools in the intestines. Regular use of high fiber diet can be useful to manage the condition. Examples of high fiber diet are brown rice, brown bread, barley, papaya, banana, pear, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, tomato, onion, apple etc.
- Have plenty of water to clear the channels and flush out the toxins out from the body.
- Avoid very spicy, hot food items which may lead to further complications and increases the signs and symptoms. All this may aggravate the condition like pain and bleeding during defecation.
- Avoid tea, coffee, soft drinks, alcohol, chewing tobaccos also.
- Papaya, bananas help to eliminate the indigestive food which gets accumulated in intestines and stomach.
- Make use of amla, orange, pomegranate etc which are full of vitamin C. vitamin C prevents anal abscess to change in to anal fistula.
- Take small 4 to 5 meals in a day so that intestines have less amount of food to digest at a time.
- Avoid excessive cleansing of the anal region as it may leads to irritation and itching of the particular area.
- Sitz bath must be tried and it is mostly suggested by the doctors. Here buttocks are immersed in warm water up to almost 30 minutes at a time. Some analgesic oils can also be added to pacify the symptoms.
- Practice yoga and meditation.
Advantages of Planet Ayurveda’s Products
- These products are made from standardized extracts of pure herbs.
- These are of high quality and purely organic products.
- These products are available at reasonable cost and very convenient to use also.
- We do not believe in testing our products on animals.
There are no added colors, chemicals and preservatives.
- These products have been proven really effective and have no side effects at all.
Stay Healthy With Planet Ayurveda!!
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- AYURVEDIC HERBS FOR NURTURING LIVER - February 9, 2024
- WHAT ARE FENNEL SEEDS? HEALTH BENEFITS - February 9, 2024
- BLACK PEPPER IN AYURVEDA, HISTORY, FORMATION AND EFFECT ON HEALTH - February 7, 2024
- CORIANDER SEEDS, HISTORY, PROPERTIES & HEALTH BENEFITS - February 2, 2024
- CUMIN DEFINITION, VARIETIES, TRADITIONAL USES & ITS EFFECTS ON HEALTH - February 1, 2024