Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Its Ayurvedic Treatment
Before writing about IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME AYURVEDIC TREATMENT, let’s know about GIT!! GIT is gastro intestinal tract, presents a series of hollow organs joined together in a long, twisting tube from mouth to the anus. Organs that make GIT are mouth, esophagus, stomach, both small and large intestines and anus. Food is digested with the help of muscles in GIT along with release of hormones and enzymes.
Next is about Irritable bowel syndrome like how does this gut disorder affect your life? It is a functional GI disorder that affects your colon. Here GIT looks normal but does not function properly and neither it gets damaged. Irritable bowel syndrome commonly causes abdominal pain, cramping, abdominal gas, constipation or diarrhea. Earlier it was known as colitis, spastic colon, nervous colon etc.
SYMPTOMS OF THE IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
- Abdominal pain or cramps or it can be discomfort.
- Passing of stools that occur more or less often than usual.
- Stools may be more watery or loose than usual.
- Stools may be harder or more lumpy than usual.
- Feeling of not able to empty bowel.
- Person may feel diarrhea with loose, watery stools with increased frequency.
- Person may feel constipation having bowel movement 3 to 4 times a week only with discomfort.
- Abdominal gas/ bloating.
- Sometimes presence of mucus with stools or without stools.
- Person may have headache, nausea, lack of appetite sometimes.
IBS IS OFTENLY CLASSIFIED INTO FOUR SUBTYPES ACCORDING TO THE USUAL STOOL CONSISTENCY, THESE ARE
- IBS with constipation
- IBS with diarrhea
- Mixed IBS
- Unsubtyped IBS.
CAUSES OF THE IBS
Exact causes of irritable bowel syndrome are not known but some of the factors can lead to have such condition… Like
- Intake of some specific food items – milk, chocolate, and alcohol may cause either diarrhea or constipation. Sometimes some people are allergic to few food items including fruits and vegetables that can cause irritable bowel syndrome to take place with abdominal discomfort, cramps, abdominal gas, loose motions etc.
- Stress also aggravates the signs and symptoms.
- Hormones also play very important role to manifest the symptoms. Women are more likely to have this condition and it aggravates around menstruation cycle.
People with IBS do not have the balanced intestinal bacteria and muscles of walls of intestines work very fast and strong to push the food to expel out forcely.
IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME AYURVEDIC TREATMENT
Ayurvedic medicines help you to deal with symptoms of IBS naturally and effectively. Planet ayurveda formulated an wonderful care pack for irritable bowel syndrome called as – IBS care pack, made from various useful herbal remedies which are explained in detail below –
IBS CARE PACK –
- Sanjivini vati
- Kutajaghana vati
- Pitta balance
- Digestion support
- SANJIVANI VATI – This is an amazing formulation by Planet Ayurveda that is blend of many wonderful herbs well explained in ayurveda. It contains Vidanga, Pippali, Haritaki, Shunthi etc that help in digesting ama (indigested food and toxins) which is the main cause for all the ailments. These herbs stimulate the digestive fire and helps in metabolism.
- KUTAJAGHANA VATI – kutaja Ghana vati is an amazing herbal product by Planet Ayurveda that is made from best quality and 100 percent standardized extract of pure kutaja herb. Kutaja is very well known for its actions and properties in ayurveda. It is best actions on intestines when person is suffering from diarrhea and dysentery. KutajaGhanavati works really wonders with other herbal remedies when person has symptoms like abdominal discomfort with diarrhea.
- PITTA BALANCE – An amazing formulation in capsule form that is made from ayurvedic medicines which balances the pitta in the body. Pitta is another name for Agni. Pitta balance is made from Prawal Pisti, Mukta Pisti, Akik Pisti etc. These are cool in nature and help to pacify increased pitta in the body therefore reduce the signs and symptoms of IBS.
- DIGESTION SUPPORT – Digestion Support is blend of many herbs like Amalaki, Haritaki, Babhitaki, Saunf, Jeera etc which all together helps in stimulation of digestive fire thus beneficial in metabolism.
All these herbal remedies make superb irritable bowel syndrome natural treatment!!
PRODUCTS OF PLANET AYURVEDA ARE BEST AND CONSIDERED TO BE SAFE FOR USE. THESE ARE MADE FROM 100 PERCENT STANDARDIZED EXTRACTS OF PURE HERBS AND TESTED POTENCY, PURITY AND QUALITY WISE.
Click here to Buy IBS Cure Pack online for the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome naturally.
- Maintain Balanced Diet.opt for high fiber diet that makes digestion easy in case of constipation.
- Have regular meals at time.
- Avoid very spicy, hot and junk food items.
- Limit intake of tea, coffee, alcohol.
- Go for green tea or ginger tea to avoid acidity, heart burn and abdominal gas.
- Eat curd as it aids to digestion but avoid if it causes acidity.
- Avoid mental stress to lessen the symptoms.
- Practice yoga and meditation under an expert.
THINK HERBAL AND LIVE HEALTHY WITH PLANET AYURVEDA
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- What is Yasthimandu Ghan Vati? And Explain the Method of Preparation - January 25, 2023
- Ayurvedic Perspective on Vestibular Hypofunction? All about the Disease, Varun Dhawan is diagnosed with - January 24, 2023
- What is Apitherapy? Its Benefits & how it is Part of Ayurveda - January 21, 2023
- Herbal Remedies for Cheyletiellosis Treatment - January 19, 2023
- Herbal Remedies for Paranoid Personality Disorder Treatment - January 16, 2023