How to Heal Anal Fistula Naturally with Ayurvedic Medicines
One such problem is anal fistula. Since problem is caused in one of the private parts of the human body, people are usually hesitant to talk about it. Anal fistula is a small channel that can develop between the end of the bowel and the skin near the anus. This problem can also cause bleeding and could be painful during the discharge of stool.
One factor that is considered a major reason of such ailment is surgery to drain an anal abscess. Other causes of anal fistula are congenital abnormality or painful sore.
Some the symptom by which one can find out that he or she is suffering from anal fistula are:
- One can suffer from consistent fever.
- Feel pain during the bowel movement.
- Experience some kind of skin irritation around the anus and it can also cause swelling, redness or tenderness.
Though it is said that anal fistula can only get cured with surgery but the nature has blessed human species with herbal remedies that can cure anal fistula without any danger of side effects.
Let’s take a brief look at some of ayurvedic medicine or cure by which we can cure anal fistula naturally
One of the effective treatments in Ayurveda for the treatment of anal fistula is Kshar Sutra. It is a popular ayurvedic treatment. Planet Ayurveda is providing a package of ayurvedic medicines called Fistula Herbal Cure Pack which is prepared for curing anal fistula in a natural way.
Let’s briefly look at the composition of Fistula Herbal Cure Pack.
- Triphala or Vara Powder : It is considered very effective in the treatment of anal fistula. Regular intake of triphala powder along with water is highly effective in relieving constipation and clearing the channels. Along with healing anal fistula, there are many benefits that triphala churna provides. It is proved very beneficial keeping blood pressure in control and reduces swelling.
- Triphala Guggal : It is considered best herbal remedy for treatment of anal fistula and hemorrhoids. Some of the special ingredient that makes it highly effective for curing anal fistula is Emblica officinalis (Amla), Piper longum (Long Pepper), Terminalia bellerica (Vibheetaki). Since triphala has wound healing quality, it soothes the inflamed mucous layer and check the occurrence any other kind of infection. Guggul relieves pain due to its anti-inflammatory actions.
- Nirgundi Oil : It is an effective herbal oil. Application of Nirgundi oil in the affected area helps a great deal to cure the infection. Since it is the best anti- inflammatory, analgesic and anti-biotic, it is very effective in reducing any kind of inflammation, allergy or pain.
- Curcumin (Haridra) : It is basically a compound of turmeric. It is efficient for treating various ailments and highly recommended for the digestion disorders. This is considered as a best natural antibiotic for healing.
Click here to buy Fistula Herbal Cure Pack for the ayurvedic treatment of anal fistula naturally.
We give our best to cure anal fistula Naturally with high success rates by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (MD-Ayurveda), CEO and founder of Planet ayurveda (an ayurvedic manufacturing company offering a wide range of herbal products for the treatment of various ailments) for more information, visit us at www.planetayurveda.com. You can also write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- HERBAL REMEDIES FOR WEGENER’S GRANULOMATOSIS - September 24, 2021
- Herbal Remedies for Neisseria Gonorrhoeae - September 23, 2021
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Hemihypertrophy - September 22, 2021
- Treatment of SNHL with Ayurvedic Remedies - September 22, 2021
- Herbal Treatment for Urticarial vasculitis - September 22, 2021