Natural Cure For FIBROMYALGIA
HAVING BODY PAIN? LET’S KNOW ABOUT THE SECRET VILLAIN BEHIND IT
Watching Avengers do extraordinary activities with such an ease wherein we normal humans at times find it tiring and throbbing to just walk around and do our day to day activities….Have you wondered why? Are you someone who feels pain in joints after sitting for a prolonged period of time? Are you plagued by tingling in arms, back pain, neck pain ,chest pain and an array of other symptoms?Often pain in these regions or symptoms are confused with those of Rheumatoid arthritis or joint inflammation but a condition called Fibromyalgia can be the reason behind all these symptoms. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), people aged 18 years or over are afflicted by this and around 80 to 90 percent of fibromyalgia patients are women.
WHAT IS FIBROMYALGIA
Fibromyalgia is a common and chronic group of symptoms that causes bodily pain and mental distress. It is characterized by distress in joints, bones and muscles. According to Ayurveda, fibromyalgia is not considered a disease but an imbalance caused due to the imbalanced state of vata dosha.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FIBROMYALGIA AND RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
Rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia have close signs and symptoms, including joint and muscle pain, fatigue, and sleep disturbances or insomnia but the differences are
It is an inflammatory autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks the joints and causes joint damage and can affect other organs.
It is a pain syndrome that causes muscle, bone and joint pain and tenderness, tiredness, and many other symptoms. It does not cause raised inflammation levels in the bloodstream. It does not cause joint damage and does not affect other organs.
CAUSES OF FIBROMYALGIA
- Genetically it can be inherited from family.
- Other painful diseases like arthritis or an infection raises the chances of getting fibromyalgia.
- Emotional or physical abuse affects the brain in turn imbalances the overall functioning of the body.
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety and depression
- Not doing enough activities and exercises
WHY DOES IT COMMONLY OCCUR IN WOMEN
Women are more likely to suffer from fibromyalgia than men. One of the reasons women may be at greater risk is because of strands such as hormonal changes and the higher stress due to menstruation, menopause, or pregnancy. A woman’s natural response to stress evokes a more severe reaction than their male counterparts.
SYMPTOMS OF FIBROMYALGIA
Symptoms mainly include pain in body parts and joints and to have a specific and deep insight about the symptoms, it may include.
- Anxiety, overthinking or depression causes exertion on Brain which is a reason as well as the cause of the disease.
- Problems related to digestion can cause fibromyalgia as improper digestion leads to improper extraction of required nutrients and minerals needed for proper functioning of the body.
- Face or jaw pain (temporomandibular disorders).
- Headaches or Migraines.
- Problems related to memory and difficulty in concentrating on things.
- Numbness in hands or feet
FIBROMYALGIA COMMON REMEDIES
- Sleep – A good sleep reduces stress and helps in keeping a person fresh and active. It promotes muscle relaxation. This helps the person to get relieved from stress and emotional exertions .To induce sleep he or she can take melatonin supplements. According to Ayurveda, sleep can be induced by simple practices like oil massage before taking a bath, intake of hot milk before or applying kshirabala on palm and foot before sleep.
- Meditation – It helps in increasing the concentration power and relieving stress. When the mind is relaxed it in turn brings physical relaxation which will help to reduce pain in the body. Negative thoughts and feelings influence our body so practicing meditation will help us over a lot of problems related to trauma, anxiety or depression.
- S-adenosylmethionine – This compound occurs naturally in the body, so inducing this helps in proper functioning of the immune system, neurotransmitters, cartilage and DNA.
- Exercise – Doing exercise keeps the body active and helps in proper metabolic activities of the body. It increases the digestive actions and proper digestion helps in reducing the issues caused due to fibromyalgia.
PLANET AYURVEDA’S FIBROMYALGIA CARE PACK
Planet Ayurveda is here to bring you relief from pain and stress due to fibromyalgia. We present you a Fibromyalgia care pack to fulfill the healthcare and medical needs caused due this condition. It comprises of four herbal supplements which will help in Vata and pitta shamana as we know pain is caused due to the imbalanced state of vata dosha and pitta dosha ,which has ushna guna, is the villain behind the inflammatory causes of Fibromyalgia. The Ayurvedic supplements have 100% natural ingredients and the formulations are tested in the laboratories . It is formulated under skilled physicians and pharmacologists.
The supplement includes
- Joint Aid Plus
- Boswellia Curcumin
- Stress Support
- Aamvatantak Churna
- Shatavari Ghrit
1. Joint Aid Plus
Joint Aid Plus as the name itself suggests that it provides aid to joint pain by providing strength to bones and by increasing the lubrication of the joints. This supplement contains extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata), Nirgundi (Vitex Negundo), Ardarak (Zingiber officianale), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) and Guggul (Commiphora mukul).
Dosage– 2 capsules twice daily with warm water.
2. Boswellia Curcumin
Curcumin in combination with boswellic acid is very beneficial in reducing inflammation in joints and is good for purification of blood. These capsules are purely vegetarian and can be taken by people following any dietary patterns. Curcumin is a yellow chemical extracted from turmeric whereas Boswellia is a resin herbal extract ,both are potent anti-inflammatory.
Dosage– 2 capsules twice daily with warm water.
3. Stress Support
Planet Ayurveda’s Stress Support is an efficient natural supplement which helps to over the mental stress which are one of the main causes of Fibromyalgia. It comprises Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Tagar Valeriana Wallichi) and Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri). As we all know a healthy mind resides in a healthy body but a healthy body can only be achieved if a person has a strong mind free from stress and anxiety. To overcome these problems Stress Support acts as an assured support for the mind.
Dosage– 1 capsule twice daily with warm water.
4. Aamvatantak Churna
Aamvatantak churna is a natural and pure herbal formulation and is anti inflammatory, reduces pain and tenderness of the joints. It is a blend of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Methi (Trigonella foenum graecum), Suranjan (Colchicum luteum Baker), Gorakhmundi(Sphaeranthus indicus), Haridar(Curcuma longa Linn) and Sonth(Zingiber officinale).
Dosage– 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water.
5. Shatavari Ghrit
This is a natural Ayurvedic formulation used in the treatment of Gynecological disorders. This herbal medicine is in ghee form. This product is prepared from the ingredients such as Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), doodh (Bos taurus), Mulathi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Jeevak (Microstylis muscifera), Kakoli (Lilium polyphyllum), Munakka (Vitis vinifera) etc. This is a very helpful remedy for maintaining the female health. This product balances Vata and Pitta doshas. It balances the hormonal disturbances in the body. Shatavari ghrit is used in the diseases like urinary tract infections, menstrual problems, ache in limbs, leucorrhea, infertility, dysmenorrheal, etc.
Dosage– ½ tsp twice a day with warm water.
Planet Ayurveda’s Fibromyalgia care pack aims at bringing relief to all your inflammatory bone conditions and problems that’s been troubling you for a while now. We know that you might have tried different methods to get a break from this but at times found yourself getting disappointed at the results. But by providing all the essentials that you might need, we are focused to find a solution to all your pain. And as we all know nature is the best cure to any disease , So think no more and Try Planet Ayurveda’s Fibromyalgia care pack and supplements to get your desirable cure. In case of any query kindly visit www.PlanetAyurveda.com
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Aspect of Encapsulating Peritoneal Sclerosis - September 28, 2023
- Herbal Remedies for Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis (PFIC) - September 23, 2023
- HERBS EQUIVALENT TO CYMBALTA IN AYURVEDA - September 4, 2023
- How Can Ayurveda Help In PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease)? – Yoga Tips and Herbal Remedies - September 2, 2023
- Ascites and Its Treatment – Diet and Herbal Remedies - August 29, 2023