Ayurvedic Treatment for Liver Failure
ABOUT LIVER FAILURE
Liver Failure includes various diseases and conditions related to liver. Liver is a large, football shaped organ, located in the upper right quadrant of your abdomen just below the diaphragm. It’s Size and weight increases with the age and body weight. It is usually 10.5 cm in men and 7.5 in women. Liver helps to process everything we eat or drink and filter harmful substances from the blood. It has a wide range of functions including protein synthesis, detoxification, and production of biochemicals that are very important for survival.
Liver failure is a life threatening condition which needs urgent medical care. Liver disorders occur in response to viruses and chemicals. Some of liver problems subside on their own and some can last for a long time that leads to serious complications.
SYMPTOMS OF LIVER FAILURE
Liver failure presents with the symptoms like abdominal pain and swelling, pale stools, dark urine color, pale skin with yellowish eyes, nausea, fatigue, inner weakness, loss of appetite, diarrhea, sleeplessness, mental disorientation, itchy skin etc.
Causes of liver failure
Causes of liver failure are numerous like increased consumption of alcohol, viral hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, malnutrition, and consumption of over the counter drugs, poison ingestion.
Planet Ayurveda’s Liver Care Pack contains:-
It is a blend of many valuable herbs which are used traditionally for the treatment of fatty liver. People who are in initial stage this condition get 100 percent result by using only yakritplihantaka churna only. It contains many pure natural herbs that protect liver. Also proven very effective in liver cirrhosis, alcoholic liver disease etc. herbs used here are bhumiamalaki, katuki, makoy, punarnava, kalmegh, kasani, sharpunkha and bhringraj. All these herbs helps in correcting SGOT, SGPT levels and reduces excess fat from the liver therefore improves its functions.
It has fantastic actions on the immune system, Echinacea is found to have anti-microbial properties that work well in infective conditions. It treats different types of infections. It is an Anti-inflammatory herb that helps to cure many inflammatory conditions in the body, also decreases the growth of hepatitis-b, herpes virus and influenza. It is a cardiac protector and a anti-thrombotic product also.
Phyllanthus capsules are very helpful in treating bronchitis, anemia, urinary discharge, thirst and asthma. It helps in building up immunity levels as well.
This plant has anti-hepatitis, hepatoprotective and anti-hypertensive properties. It cures jaundice, constipation, anorexia and dysurea too.
These capsules are made with a unique combination of herbs which act on the liver in a natural way. They keep the liver healthy and maintain proper balance of hormones produced in the body. This formula works well if a good diet regimen is followed. This wonderful formula removes toxins from the body and improves liver functions.
These ayurvedic formulations contain various above said herbs that are very well known for their actions on liver. Planet ayurveda’s liver care pack can be taken by anyone suffering from jaundice, hepatitis B, C, D etc, fatty liver, alcoholic liver, enlarged liver, for those who are taking pain killers from long time or those who are chronic alcohol consumers. All these together reduce the burden on liver; enhance whole immune system and increases over all health.
- Click here to buy Liver Care Pack for the treatment of liver failure naturally.
With ayurvedic treatment for liver failure, diet plan is must. Some guidelines are given below:-
- Avoid all processed and junk foods. Check the nutritional value of any packaged products before buying them.
- Try and stick to a healthy and highly nutritious diet to combat the risk of malnutrition.
- Include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet and also consume legumes and lean meats like poultry and fish in moderation. As liver plays an important role in breakdown of fat, reduce intake of fatty and oily foods.
- Try to maintain a healthy weight.
- Maintain blood sugar level if it is there.
- High levels of stress could worsen your general health condition and therefore worsen the liver problems.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Skin Cuts, Tears & Non-healing Wounds - January 20, 2022
- Ayurvedic View On Diabetic Ketoacidosis And Its Treatment! - January 20, 2022
- Best Dietary Supplements in Ayurveda & Their Benefits! - January 18, 2022
- Ever heard of Pudendal Nerve Entrapment Syndrome - January 17, 2022
- LET’S KNOW COMMON REMEDIES FOR COUGH AND CHEST CONGESTION - January 15, 2022