Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Failure
WHAT IS KIDNEY FAILURE?
Kidneys are the organs that assist in filtering waste products from the body. Hence, kidney failure refers to a condition where both the kidneys are unable to filter waste products from the body. As a result of kidney failure or renal failure, electrolyte balance is disturbed while urea and creatinine levels tend to increase. Accumulation of these toxic substances within the body proves to be really harmful for the other organs. End stage kidney failure is a condition wherein if proper and timely medication is provided to the patient, it can help in recovering the kidneys condition and thereby avoiding dialysis or a transplant. Nowadays, due to advancement in the field of medical science, we have access to a huge number of alternative treatments of kidney failure. But Ayurvedic remedies are considered as one of the safest options for treating renal disorders. Also, Planet Ayurveda’s herbal supplements provide Ayurvedic treatment of kidney failure with absolutely no side-effects.
CAUSES of KIDNEY FAILURE:-
Diabetes is the by far the most common cause of this condition. Improper blood sugar levels in the body gradually start affecting the kidneys and their functionality. Blood pressure condition is also an arch enemy of the renal system. Improper blood supply has all the edge to impair the kidneys.
A few other causes of kidney failure have been mentioned below-
- Genetics play a very crucial role.
- Congenital kidney disease.
- Specific Medications.
Renal system is a very pertinent body function and due to its non-functionality an individual can face numerous problems. Natural or ayurvedic treatments are considered to be the best for moderating such ailment because natural or ayurvedic products do not induce any kind of side-effects. Hence, Planet Ayurveda offers herbal supplements which have the best potential to safely pursue Ayurvedic treatment of kidney failure.
PLANET AYURVEDA’s SUPPLEMENTS FOR AYURVEDIC TREATMENT OF KIDNEY FAILURE:-
According to Ayurveda, imbalance between the three energies viz. Vata, Pitta and Kappha is the main reason for suffering from any ailment. Planet Ayurveda’s Rencure Formula is known to have a balancing effect on these three energies and improving the overall kidney functions simultaneously. This formula has been proven to have therapeutic properties which help in reducing the urea levels in the body. It also helps in regenerating the damaged kidney cells. This mixture has a blend of some kidney friendly herbs assisting in a speedy treatment.
Herbal Ingredients forming this composition have been mentioned therein :-
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) – Punarnava is a natural diuretic and helps in increasing the production of urine. This is beneficial for flushing out the toxins from the body which further reduces the unnecessary burden on the kidneys. This herb also acts as rejuvenator for the affected organs in the body and for the dying kidney cells.
- Varun (Crataeva Nurvela) – This herb helps in moderating any kind of urinary tract infection. As the infected cells are treated by this herb, it helps in the promotion of new healthy cells while simultaneously eradicating the infection from the urinary tract. It also has superb anti-inflammatory properties which alleviates the swelling caused due to fluid retention. This herb can also break down kidney stones. Due to its overall benefits, it is one of the best herbs prescribed in ayurveda for kidney failure ayurvedic treatment.
- Gokshura (Tribulus Terresteris) – It is also an effective diuretic which helps in preventing any kind of renal disorder. Due to its diuretic properties it helps in increasing the urine output.
- Rakta Chandana (Red sandalwood) – This herb has excellent cooling properties. It basically acts as a cooling agent in this composition while alkalizing the urine.
- Kaasni (Cichorium intybus) – Kaasni is also considered as an efficient alkaliser which also induces strength to the kidneys and prevents kidney failure effectively.
These tablets are an excellent herbal formulation from Planet Ayurveda and help in alleviating swelling and moderating fluid accumulation. Punarnava Mandoor is a blend of some of the most effective natural herbs. The herbs form an optimal mixture which is helpful in treating any kidney disorder.
Punarnava Mandur contains an optimal blend of the following herbs which results in a convincing ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure-
- Boerhaavia diffusa (Punarnava) – this herb is a natural diuretic and moderates any kind of swelling within the body. It has excellent anti-inflammatory properties useful in insufficient urination and internal inflammation thereby assisting the kidneys to potently filter and remove waste products.
- Berberis aristata (Daruharidra) helps in blood purification, reducing accumulation of fluid within the body and forming new blood cells. With all the harmful substances being eradicated from the blood stream and formation of new blood cells, healthy blood is circulated throughout the body while reaching to the impaired kidneys as well.
- Inula racemosa (Pushkarmool) – This herb improves blood circulation within the body which in turn increases blood flow in the kidneys. Adequate blood circulation within the kidneys results in efficient excretion of the waste products through the kidneys thereby reducing urea and creatinine levels. As the blood stream experiences a reduction in the levels of harmful substances this automatically compromises the burden of filtration on the kidneys, thus, leading to an optimal kidney failure ayurvedic treatment.
- Click here to buy Ayurvedic medicines for Kidney Failure Treatment.
All these herbal remedies comprehensively look after the affected kidney system. Also Most of the kidney failures take place due to diabetes. Planet Ayurveda’s herbal compositions are appropriately equipped with regulating the blood sugar levels as well which further reduce the stress of the renal system and results in overall health and well-being.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever (RMSF) Its Treatment with Ayurveda - January 31, 2023
- Mixed Expressive-Receptive Disorders Treatment By Ayurveda - January 30, 2023
- Intestinal Tuberculosis and Its Treatment With Herbal Remedies - January 30, 2023
- What is Yasthimandu Ghan Vati? And Explain the Method of Preparation - January 25, 2023
- Ayurvedic Perspective on Vestibular Hypofunction? All about the Disease, Varun Dhawan is diagnosed with - January 24, 2023