Ayurvedic Treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is commonly known as gut disorder. In such kind of disorder, there is problem in the function of that part of the body but not any kind of abnormality is seen in structure of that body part. There are variable symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome like abdominal pain. Let’s look at the symptoms that can tell one that one is suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
SYMPTOMS OF IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
- Swelling And Bloating In The Abdomen: Along with the swelling one can also experience severe gastric problem.
- Pain: One can experience pain in various parts of abdomen. This pain is not constant. It usually come and goes. You can usually experience this pain when you pass the stool.
- Problems During The Passage of Stool: People have bouts of diarrhea or during constipation. Some people also feel the urgency to go to the toilet quickly.
- Other Symptoms: One can also experience nausea, poor appetite, back pain, heart burn etc.
Though there are various allopathic medications for the treatment of irritable bowel movement but they come up with their own side effects. If you are apprehensive regarding the allopathic medicines, then it is always preferred to go for Ayurvedic Treatment. One can actually prevent such disorders by simply making slight changes in their daily lifestyles and opting for ayurvedic treatment.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME (IBS)
Planet Ayurveda is providing an IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Cure Pack for Ayurvedic treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome naturally. It comprises of some medicine that are prepared for curing this disorder permanently.
LET’S BRIEFLY LOOK AT THE COMPOSITION OF IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME CARE PACK
- Kutajghana Vati: It is beneficial herb for the digestive system. It is considered very effective for the treatment of causative parasitic infection of intestine.
- Sanjivini Vati: It is generally used for the treatment of dyspepsia, indigestion and gastro-enteritis.
- Pitta Balance Formula: It balances alleviated doshas and it also controls digestion, metabolism and helps in energy production.
- Digestive Support: It is a blend of unique herbs that are described in Ayurveda has best digestive herbs. It consists of Haritaki, Fennel, Cumin and Piper. The combinations of all these herbs are very effective in maintaining the p H balance in the stomach. It is also very effective in controlling acidity, flatulence and also constipation.
HOME REMEDIES FOR IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
- Consumption of ginger tea or raw ginger helps a great deal to reduce inflammation due to irritable bowel syndrome.
- Drinking a cup of tea at night that simply consists of flaxseed and water will be very beneficial for treating irritable bowel syndrome.
- One teaspoon of Psyllium Husks (Isabgol) with half cup of fresh yogurt is also very effective for the treatment.
- Be very particular about what you eat and drink. Try to avoid any kind of soda drink or any sweet treats, caffeine constituted food or any alcoholic drink.
- Chew food thoroughly. This will make your digestion very efficient.
- Add more fiber in your diet. More amount of fiber in food is very effective in preventing diarrhea. Make a habit of taking fiber containing like beans, oat meals. One should also include some fiber containing fruits in their diet like apple, strawberries and grape fruit. Drink six to eight glass of water every day.
- Pick a habit of doing regular exercise. This will help in releasing stress, will keep your digestive system in a proper condition and this will also release natural painkilling endorphins.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- AYURVEDIC HERBS FOR NURTURING LIVER - February 9, 2024
- WHAT ARE FENNEL SEEDS? HEALTH BENEFITS - February 9, 2024
- BLACK PEPPER IN AYURVEDA, HISTORY, FORMATION AND EFFECT ON HEALTH - February 7, 2024
- CORIANDER SEEDS, HISTORY, PROPERTIES & HEALTH BENEFITS - February 2, 2024
- CUMIN DEFINITION, VARIETIES, TRADITIONAL USES & ITS EFFECTS ON HEALTH - February 1, 2024