Natural Treatment for Psoriasis
Skin diseases are most common health problems worldwide which have profound influence on patient’s lives and these are associated with considerable trouble. Skin disease like Psoriasis is associated with physical discomfort and impairment of patient’s quality of life. This article is based upon the Psoriasis Natural Treatment that means how Ayurveda, a science of life can make you to manage the condition successfully!!
Psoriasis is a kind of chronic skin problem where skin cells grow very fast. It causes cells to build up rapidly on skin surface and form thick, dry, itchy red and painful patches. Ayurvedic medicines aim to boost the immune system and stop the skin cells from growing so quickly. There are many reasons behind it. As it runs in families so we can say that somewhere genes are also responsible for this. On the other hand it can also take place when defense mechanism overreacts leads to flaking and inflammation of the skin. As Psoriasis is a long lasting chronic disease but can be managed successfully with ayurvedic treatment so we can say – Psoriasis Natural Treatment has been proved really effective here!
Let’s know the signs and symptoms of the psoriasis in common
Psoriasis patches can vary in size and location as well and presents with following symptoms –
- Dry and cracked skin
- Red, inflamed patches on the skin
- Itching and burning sensation of the skin especially when it is under the breasts or buttocks.
- Small areas of bleeding when skin scales are scraped off.
- Swollen and stiff painful joints
- Thick, pitted or discolored ridged nails
- Similar plaques in the same area on both sides of the body like both knees and both
There are many types of psoriasis which are explained in detain below
- Guttate psoriasis – a type of psoriasis that is marked by small, water drop shaped sores especially on arma, legs, trunck and scalp. Person suffering can have a single outbreak of it that goes away by its own. Children and adult people are commonly affected.
- Plaque psoriasis – most common type which involve dry, itchy, painful red skin patches at anywhere in the body including genitals and soft tissues in the mouth.
- Scalp psoriasis – psoriasis which causes silvery white, or red, dry patchy areas over the scalp. There may be flakes of dead skin in your hair.
- Nail psoriasis – another type, which presents with discolored, thick and pitted nails. Nails may lose from the nail base.
- Pustular psoriasis – very uncommon type of psoriasis which occurs over the feet, hands or fingers. Here pus filled blisters can form and break, skin becomes red, temder and painful. Patient can have fever, shivering and even severe diarrhea too.
- Inverse psoriasis – where skin gets affected around the genitals, under the breasts or in armpits with dry, itchy patches.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis – a type of psoriasis which can affect whole body with red, itchy and burning rashes. It is a least common type.
- Psoriatic arthritis – it presents with stiffed and swollen joints like in arthritis with pitted, discolored nails which may lead to permanent deformity also.
How Psoriasis Natural Treatment can be helpful?
Can psoriasis be treated is really a troubling question but we at Planet Ayurveda has answer for it that yes it can be treated successfully without any side effect with natural remedies made from ayurvedic medicines for betterment of people who are suffering from such a embarrassing condition known as psoriasis.
Planet Ayurveda’s Psoriasis Natural Treatment includes Psoriasis Care Pack that is made from amazing herbal remedies like Navkarshik Churna, Cap Neem and Tab Kaishore Guggul. All products of Planet Ayurveda are derived from 100 percent standardized extracts of pure herbs and these are best purity, quality and potency wise to use. All these products are natural and no added colors, preservatives or chemicals are added to it. These remedies work in very safe and gentle way to benefit the people with absolutely no side effects at all. Below we are discussing in detail about all the products that make together a unique Psoriasis Care Pack.
- Navkarshik Churna
- Neem Capsule
- Kaishore Guggul
- 777 oil
- Psorolin Ointment
- Psorolin Soap
These three products are also available with Psoriasis Care Pack which are absolutely free
- Navkarshik Churna: This special formulation is blend of many wonderful herbs like Amalaki, Haritaki, Babhitaki, Guduchi, Neem etc. This helps to remove toxins out from the body and clears the channels. It enhances defense mechanism and purifies blood as well. Navkarshik powder pacifies vitiated doshas and cures the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Neem Capsule: Neem capsule is made from 100 percent standardized extract of pure neem which enhances immunity and protects from many ailments. It acts as a strong antioxidant. Neem is also known as best blood purifier and anti allergic that cures symptoms of psoriasis like dry skin, skin rashes, eczema, itching etc.
- Kaishore Guggul: An effective herbal remedy for all type of skin diseases and joint related issues. It contains Triphala, Guggul etc in it so it has been proved really beneficial removing toxins from the body by clearing channels. Specifically it eliminates pitta dosha which is responsible for inflammation and burning of joints of the body. Kaishore Guggul helps to reduces all the signs and symptoms of the different types of the psoriasis.
Click here to buy Psoriasis Care Pack online for the treatment of Psoriasis naturally.
ALL THESE HERBAL REMEDIES MAKE EXCELLENT PSORIASIS NATURAL TREATMENT
- Take bath daily but take care that frequent bathing can increase the dryness of skin. Use lukewarm water instead of hot water and just pat the skin to make it dry rather than using towels.
- Avoid much exposure under sunlight because sunburns can worsen the symptoms.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking for better results.
- Avoid trigger factors of psoriasis which aggravate the symptoms further.
- Stay away from stress and practice meditation.
- Make use of Aloe Vera jel for external application which makes the skin smooth naturally and also clears dry patches, redness and burning of the skin.
- One can use Turmeric or called Haldi in Hindi that is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Application of it along with Aloe Vera has been proved really effective in managing signs and symptoms of psoriasis.
- Application of oats paste can also alleviate dryness and redness of the skin.
- Stick to fruit juices and balanced diet only.
- Avoid very spicy, hot and sour food items.
Think Herbal And Stay Healthy With Planet Ayurveda!!
Dr. Vikram Chauhan
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Solutions for Sciatica Treatment and Prevention - May 29, 2023
- How To Eat According To Ayurveda - May 24, 2023
- Treatment and Prevention of Hepatitis in Dogs Through Ayurveda - May 24, 2023
- How to Manage Costochondritis(Chest Pain) in Ayurveda? – Natural Treatment - May 19, 2023
- Treatment of Partial Empty Sella Syndrome With Herbal Remedies - May 17, 2023