Ayurvedic Treatment Of Piles Through Vedic Mantra!
We might have seen the old cartoons or the films on black magic and witches. All of us have at some point of time and wondered what they are chanting to bring about their desired effect. Black magic and spells are not just myths actually. But these can be casted over with a good motive as well. In Hinduism we have Vedic Mantra traditions where we utter mantras during the pooja done as a part of worship. These mantras could be made relatable to spells. Mantras when chanted under suitable conditions in the appropriate way can make miracles real.! We might experience the ‘dream come true’ moments too, we never know.! Let’s dig in deep into the details.
What exactly are Vedic Mantra?
These are said to be of origin from the supreme lord in Hinduism, Lord Vishnu and are contained in one of the most ancient writings of India, Vedic literature. Like Ayurveda which has the concept of Trigunas (Satva, Rajas, Tamas), Mantras also have their own nature and Vedic mantras are exclusively Sattvic in nature. They have been considered a significant part of Vedic puja vidhi and are natively written in the Sanskrit language. The nature of mantras to be chanted is our choice as it directly influences the personality and the characteristic mind of the individual reciting it. GOUT, As they are Powerful in its written form, they need to be chanted in the prescribed manner.
Vedic Mantra: Not just a Myth!
Chanting, unlike a popular opinion, is not a thing of the past. It is still being practiced across India and has even gained attention world-wide as a means to attain peace, to help improve physical and intellectual well-being.
Chanting has definitely come a long way from being just a ritualistic practice as it has been proven to:
- Increase focus
- Helps us to attain a state of meditation
- Relieves various psychological problems like fear, anger, stress, etc
In fact, in a world so modernized that people often tend to forget the most important gift of life – health, chanting has its relevance in taking us back to the roots of modern science for maintaining good health.
Advantages of Vedic Mantra over health
To talk about the pros, chanting not only affects the various systems of our body but also affects the mind and imparts positive thinking which is important to lead a happy life.
Chanting mantras in the right way acts by impacting the abdomen, respiratory system, circulatory system, etc. Chanting is said to create a neuro-linguistic effect. Even listening to mantras has proven to regulate blood pressure and calm the mind.
Astrological Vedic Mantra for Piles Disease
In Vedic astrology we have concepts explaining the planets responsible for causing piles disease, home remedies, gemstones as well as specific mantras to be chanted to have relief from piles.
In Sanskrit, Piles is known as Arsas, under normal physiology, Piles is present in the anus of every person but the issue arises when it swells or gets a cut, causing internal or external insecurities.
Causes of Piles and Vedic Mantra
- From too much pressure during stool passage.
- Digestivity problem and constant metabolic errors.
- Unhealthy diet and lifestyle including excessive dependence on junk foods.
- Chronic constipation.
- Low fiber intake amidst meals.
- Hard stools and difficulty in passage.
- Low water intake.
- Sitting jobs and activities applying pressure to the lower abdominal area.
Astrological reasons for piles based on horoscopes and Vedic Mantra
It depends on the three houses and their influence. The 6th, 7th and 8th houses, depending on their level of disturbance, can become reasons for pile formation.
- Increased chances of malefic Mars showing up on any one of the three important houses.
- Rahu and Mangal together appear over the three houses.
- Malefic impacts over one’s birth chart by the three houses.
These are three astrological reasons explained to be Piles diagnosed for a person as per horoscope references.
How Vedic Mantra can help?
The following mantra is to be chanted by the one diagnosed, for the relief from piles after cleansing his refused anus.
“Om Kaka Karta Krori Karta
Om Karta Se Hoye
Ye Rasna Desh Hus Pragate
Khooni Badi Bavasir Na Hoye
Mantra Janke Na Bataye
to Dwadash Brahma
Hatya Ka pap Hoy Lakh
Jap Kare To Vansh Mein
Na Hoye Shabda
Sancha, Hanuman Ka
Phure Mantra Eswaro Vacha.”
It is instructed to eat two guavas after the mantra chanting.
Contact my assistant to provide you the costing / ordering and delivery information at – firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-172-521-4040 Or Check Website – www.PlanetAyurveda.com
This is the Vedic viewpoint on Piles formation, cause and remedies as per the classical references. Although it can sound a bit odd to those who follow the modern way of treatments, it’s a fact never to be ignored that spiritual awakening can heal anything and everything.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- SARCOIDOSIS ALTERNATIVE AND NATURAL TREATMENT IN AYURVEDA - November 29, 2023
- ENLARGED PROSTATE GLAND OR PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT – ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT WITH NATURAL REMEDIES - November 24, 2023
- PARONYCHIA (NAIL INFECTION) – OVERVIEW, SYMPTOMS, CAUSES AND TREATMENT - November 24, 2023
- AYURVEDIC REMEDIES AND NATURAL TREATMENT FOR HEMOPHAGOCYTIC LYMPHOHISTIOCYTOSIS - November 23, 2023
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Tourette Syndrome - November 22, 2023