Herbal Supplements for Ulcerative Colitis
Ulcerative Colitis is a life style problem that causes inflammation in large intestine along with rectum. Little part of small intestine gets also affected. The cause of ulcerative colitis is unknown. Some studies have found that there is a self activation or abnormal activation of the immune system which results in inflammation of tissues re present. Due to this peristaltic movement increases and thus constantly the cells die and which results in formation of ulcers consequently bleeding with pus oozing out rapidly.
Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis:
Most of the people show very severe symptoms which varies among different affected people who are sufferers of Ulcerative Colitis. It is estimated that about half percentage of the people are suffering from ulcerative colitis shows mild to moderate symptoms that are abdominal pain,fever,diarrhea,fever,rectal pain,weight loss by comparing the weight at previous, blood in stool,vomiting,mouth ulcers, joint pains off and on.
Views by Ayurveda in Treating Ulcerative Colitis:
According to Ayurveda, our body consisting of three things that are vata, pitta and kapha.The imbalance in its functioning affects our whole body system because Vata contains two elements air and ether which maintains our nervous system, movements in our body and eliminations.Vata affects other doshas also.Pitta contains fire and water thus it controls digestion and metabolic activities and kapha consist of two elements earth and water so it helps in maintaining structure and fluids in body. So, in Ulcerative colitis due to imbalance in doshas natural herbs for ulcerative colitis are best for treating it. With multiple researches on different herbs in different diseases Ulcerative colitis treatment in ayurveda which helps in normalizing the immune system and reducing the inflammation by working as best anti inflammatory herbs.
Benefits of Ulcerative Colitis Care Pack:
- This Pack contains herbs which suppresses inflammation in ulcerative colitis.
- It is beneficial in treating blood coming out in stool.
- It relieves symptoms of fever, bodyaches, and tiredness due analgesic properties in mixture.
- It maintains functioning of imbalance digestive juices by controlling Pitta doshas state in body.
- Its mixture normalizes a functioning of liver enzymes which get disturbed in ulcerative colitis.
Ulcerative Colitis Care Pack Description:
1. Vatsakadi Churna:-
- Holarrhena Antidysenterica (Kutaz ) – In Sanskrit it is called kutaja and is a short shrub, It is a well known herb for amoebic dysentery ,other gastric problems, it helps in controlling various skin infections like eczema,psoriasis,Apthous Stomatitis. It is very useful in colicky pain, spleen disorders, and piles and in case of females also it helps in firming back the vaginal tissues after the child birth.
- Aegle marmelos (Bilva) – It is a tree having various properties to actively work against many ailments and most of the diseases. The medicinal parts used in it are fruits and leaves.Bael fruit helpful in removing constipation, its oil has a property to stop further microbial, fungal growth. It is also beneficial in stabilizing the peristaltic movements.
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare) – Fennel seeds are medicinally use in case of problems related to alimentary canal like spasm, stomach aches,gas,acidity. It is useful in other problems like mental illness i.e. depression, anxiety etc, decrease appetite, lung disorders, menses related disorders etc.
- Dhania (Coriander sativum) – It is an annual herb whose seeds are used medicinally in various disorders due to its antibacterial and analgesic ability. It also helps in improving indigestion, diarrhea, less appetite. It has a property to relieve pain in joints ,muscles.
- Nagarmotha (Cyprus Rotundus) – It is a perennial plant used in the treatment for various disorders. It also shows insecticidal, antimicrobial, antimutagenic, antioxidant, wound healing activities.
- Anar (Punica Granatum) – It is a natural remedy to fight against diarrhea, dysentery. It can be used in any form weather seeds or in juices it has properties of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory due to which it helps in smoothing the skin by regaining the tissue tone.
- Choti Eli chi (Elettaria Cardamom) – It is an evergreen plant whose part used medicinally are seeds and oil extract. It is useful in gastrointestinal problems, reduces the inflammations and various infections. It works in digestive system and prevents abdominal cramps,flatulence,dyspepsia
- Jaiphal (Myristica Fragrans) – It is a tree it is used in treating gas, stomach aches, nausea and also beneficial in treating piles.
Dosage:1 tea spoon full- twice daily, with water or fresh juices.
2.) Arjuna Capsules (Terminalia Arjuna): It is used since long time.It is known to treat various ailments related to number of chronic diseases.It provides good control in heart which in turn helps in controlling high cholesterol values.Other then this it also gives best results in patients suffering from severe constipation,diarrhea,appetite loss, bad immune system. It can also be used in the form of lotions , creams for eyes or mouth related problems ,suppository for vaginalinfections,liver disorders,respiratory disorders.
Dosage: 2 Capsules- twice daily with normal water.
3.) Pitta Balance : Coral is found in world’s ocean and is best medicine in to treating respiratory disorders like asthma, joint pains like inflammatory disorders and good in digestive problems. Pitta Balance herb – Akik Pishti: It has a coolant effect so it is benefited in problems related to pitta disorders.
Dosage – 1 capsile once to twice is enough
4.) Kutajghan Vati : Its herb kutaj has a pungent taste .It serves many purposes like its helps in reducing inflammation,diarrhea,dysentery, metabolic disorders
Dosage -2 Tablets two- three times after meals with water.
Click here to buy Ulcerative Colitis Care Pack online.
Real Testimonial By a Patient who Suffer from Severe Ulcerative colitis Disease.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- What is Hyphema?-How Can It be Treated with Ayurveda - September 16, 2022
- Scapular Dyskinesis & Its Treatment With Herbal Remedies - September 16, 2022
- An Ayurvedic Aspect On Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) - September 10, 2022
- Transient Ischemic Attack & Its Ayurvedic Treatment - September 7, 2022
- Efficacy of Dostarlimab in Treating Cancer And Its Effects And How Ayurveda Helps In It? - September 1, 2022