Eosinophilea Natural Treatment and Cure
Eosinophilea occurs, when the amount of eosinophils (kind of white blood cells (WBCs)) in the blood or body tissues increases. Eosinophils are created naturally in the bone marrow, in the blood stream and gut lining. They assist the body to fight against any sort of diseases or infections from outside. Normally, 5-7% of eosinophils are present in WBCs. But, if the count increases, it can produce health problems.
Causes of Eosinophilea
Due to the excess presence of eosinophil count in WBCs, it can result into several health issues like hay fever, life risking tumors, allergies, lung diseases, inflammation of blood vessels, lymphoma, anti-body deficiency or skin troubles.
Symptoms of Eosinophilea
There are certain symptoms, which inform individuals about the disease. These are abscesses, mouth sores, pneumonia, weight loss, numbness, enlarged lymph node, night sweats, etc. In case of Eosinophilea due to asthma; breathlessness, increase in gasping may be observed. In case of parasitic infection, there can be diarrhea, cough, fever, rashes and abdominal pain.
Planet Ayurveda’s Ayurvedic Medicines
This medicine produced by Planet Ayurveda can prove to be helpful in curing the disease. It assures no side-effects to the body. The natural treatment to the ailment is given below.
1. Aller-G Care Pack
It has superb anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory herbs, which heal the disease. It is made up from the extracts of pure herbs named as haridra, shirish, neem and ashwagandha.
- Shirish is used to take care of all the poisonous elements within the body and process them out.
- Neem has liver detox, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-diabetic, blood purifier, anti-allergic and antiseptic properties in it. All these features make it a beneficial herb. It is also used to cure skin diseases, eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- Haridra is full of anti-inflammatory feature, which helps in refining. It yields same results as that of neem. It cures respiratory tract allergies too.
- Ashwagandha has withaferin and withanolides as natural steroids. The herb gives a cooling effect to allergic reactions and gives power to the body. Moreover, the immunity system of the body is also improved by it. These herbs are combined in systematic series to manage severe allergic reactions due to asthma or any skin allergy or respiratory allergy or pollen grain allergy.
Dose: Daily 1-2 capsules with plain water, after meals.
2. Praanrakshak Churna
It is prepared from the ancient Ayurvedic herbs rich in anti-allergic property. Shirish, vaasa, anantmool, dalchini, bharangi and madhuyashti are merged in apt amount to make this supplement. Vaasa and madhuyshti discontinue mucous from the body. It proves to be good in curing cough, stops bleeding in cough and healing respiratory tract issues. It is a fabulous cure for asthma, treats breathlessness, bronchitis and any other respiratory allergies.
Dose: daily 1-2tsp with plain water, after meals, thrice.
3. Tulsi Capsules
It is a divine herb and is used in religious purposes too. It has many amazing medicinal effects. It has properties like anti-allergic (due to ursolic acid), anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial (due to oil eugenol). Hence, it is a very good element in treating immunological problems of asthma and types of allergies. Not only this, it is beneficial in healing other diseases like cough, fever and common cold, sore throat, respiratory disorder, kidney stones, heart disorders, stress, mouth infections, insect bites, skin diseases, headaches, teeth disorders, eye disorders etc. It prepares the body to fight against infections.
Dose: daily 1-2 capsules with plain water, after meals twice.
4. Curcumin capsules
Curcumin is obtained from the famous herb turmeric, which is a also used as a spice in South and East Asian countries. This element has anti-tumor, anti-oxidant, anti-amyloid, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and anti-septic features, which cure many diseases. The herb is easily obtainable in India and other Asian regions. The capsules made from it are 100% vegetarian and are chemical free.
Dose: daily twice 2 capsules with plain water, after meals.
The Ayurvedic medicines produced by Planet Ayurveda are recognized by many well known global organizations. To prepare these medicines, a team of experts from all over the world is formed by Planet Ayurveda. This, thus ensures good results to any sort of health hazard.
Stay blessed with Planet Ayurveda and natural herbs. By following these Ayurvedic medications one can get relived and live a tension free life
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- HERBAL REMEDIES FOR WEGENER’S GRANULOMATOSIS - September 24, 2021
- Herbal Remedies for Neisseria Gonorrhoeae - September 23, 2021
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Hemihypertrophy - September 22, 2021
- Treatment of SNHL with Ayurvedic Remedies - September 22, 2021
- Herbal Treatment for Urticarial vasculitis - September 22, 2021