Kidney Failure Treatment, Chronic Kidney Disease Ayurvedic Treatment
Creatinine is the metabolic waste of muscles that is excreted from kidneys and therefore it is considered as a monitor for kidney functions. Its normal value is 0.6 to 1.2 in males and 0.5 to 1.1 in females. Creatinine is increased in kidney failure and next question arises that how to decrease it naturally? This article is based upon kidney failure ayurvedic treatment, means how herbs which are gifts of god can help you to avoid dialysis!!
CKD or Chronic kidney disease means a variety of disorder that affects the kidneys. Our kidneys make part of urinary tract system that has the function of filtration. It has million tiny filters called nephrons which are responsible to take out toxins and waste products by clearing channels.nephrons get damage by a number of reasons that causes kidneys not to work properly and hence wastes build up in your blood to make you feel sick. Once damage continues, more and more nephrons shut down and left cannot filter your blood well enough to keep you healthy. Usually kidney disease starts slowly and progresses over a number of years. Chronic kidney disease we can say when kidney functions reduces for a period of three months minimum. As it stops working, can be divided into stages like stage -1, stage -2, stage-3, stage-4 and stage-5. When kidney enters in to 5th stage it is known as ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease) where kidneys functions are not more than almost 15 percent. ESRD is not end of life as dialysis or kidney transplant are the options left which are must to survive. Dialysis and Renal transplant both make Renal Replacement Therapies (RRT).
Following are the signs and symptoms with chronic kidney failure
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Muscles cramps
- Changed urine output
- Swelling of the legs and feet
- Dark stools
- Itching with dryness of the skin
- Decreased mental sharpness
- Accumulation of fluid with shortness of breath.
There may be lot of reasons to fail the kidneys like multiple myeloma, inflammation of the glomeruli, an injury, smash up with certain medicines, poison, some diseases like diabetes, hypertension. There are greater chances of getting acute kidney failure in older adult age. Genetic factors may also contribute to make kidneys weak.
Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Treatment
People search for alternative treatments of chronic kidney failure to avoid dialysis. Here we are explaining about renal failure ayurvedic treatment in detail that how some special herbs or ayurvedic medicines help to decrease elevated urea and creatinine naturally that too successfully. Ayurveda, a science of life which has given explanation of many special herbs like punarnava, varun, gokshur, bhumiamalaki etc work wonder to improve kidney functions. Planet Ayurveda has formulated advanced revives kidney pack that includes unique herbal remedies in it for easy convenience of suffering people. This unique pack has Mutrakricharantak Churna, Varunadi Vati, Punarnava Capsules, Renecure Formula, Phyllanthus Niruri, Echinacea and Nephralka capsules to complete the natural treatment.
Below a detail explanation of these herbal products is given one by one
- Mutrakricharantak Churna: This powder form is blend of many herbs like Gokshura, Punarnava, Kaasni etc that reduces increased urea and creatinine and also balances othe electrolytes by improving kidney functions. Mutrakricharantak churna also helps to control blood sugar level in the blood to prevent diabetic nephropathy.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a pure herbal preparation made from varun, punarnava, rakta chandan etc that is known to cure kidney diseases like urinary incontinence, chronic cyctitis, dysurea, kidney stones etc. varunadi vati is a wonderful herbal remedy that crushes kidney stone and flush it out without any side effect. It is also useful in decreasing urea and creatinine when recommended with other herbal remedies.
- Punarnava Capsules: The house offers excellent product for patients with advanced stage of kidney problem. Punarnava capsules are made using the pure and standardized extract of Punarnava herb (Boerhavia diffusa). The word Puna means again and the word Nava means new. The herb possess rejuvenating properties and hence, it makes the body new again. As it is made with 100 percent pure herbal extract, it is highly effective. It actually acts as a strong diuretic that helps to increase the urine output so that toxin gets eliminated. It is a great one to reduce swelling too.
- Renecure Formula: This is an effective herbal product that has been proved very beneficial as alternative treatment for kidney failure. This helps in balancing electrolytes and improves kidney functions. Punarnava, Gokshura, Kasani etc are there in it. This makes an amazing chronic kidney disease ayurvedic treatment.
- Phyllanthus Niruri: Bhumi amalaki is known as Phyllanthus niruri which enhances the immune system of body and provides stamina against various ailments. It is also recommended in respiratory, cardiovascular and other urinary problems.
- Echinacea: An herbal preparation that boosts the defense mechanism and fights against many different ailments. It cures the infections and known very well for anti inflammatory and anticarcinogen properties.
- Nephralka capsules : It is another great product from the house for kidney patients. It is packed with all the essential herbs that are required to deal with kidney failure symptoms. The herbal extracts used in its preparation are 100 percent pure and include Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri), Mooli stava (Raphanus sativus) Revandchini (Rheum emodi), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) and Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa). The product helps to remove the excess of water from the body and hence, reduces swelling. It helps to reduce the urea and creatinine level, naturally.
People who are on dialysis can also use these herbal remedies to avoid it and can consider it as alternative treatment for CKD because dialysis only not required leading a normal life further.
Recommended Diet in Chronic Kidney Failure
- Boiled food is highly recommended.
- Avoid diet which is high in protein, sodium, potassium and phosphorus as all these electrolytes are elevated here.
- Avoid all citrus fruits, fish, meat, potatoes, kiwi, bananas, sweet potatoes, beans etc.
- Limit the intake of fluids as kidneys are not enough to filter it.
- Make use of apple, carrot, cauliflower, pears, grapes, garlic, onions etc.
We at Planet Ayurveda give our best and Products of Planet Ayurveda are most excellent- quality, potency and purity wise which are made from 100 percent standardized extracts of pure herbs. These undergo various tests to prove best so that people get benefits while using. These do not contain any extra colors, preservatives and chemicals because we believe that your HEALTH IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY!!
Get Best Ayurvedic Treatment of Kidney Failure and Avoid Dialysis, Contact Us at 0091-9915593604 / 0091-172-5073604 or Write Us at email@example.com
The house offers excellent product for patients with advanced stage of kidney problem. Punarnava capsules are made using the pure and standardized extract of Punarnava herb (Boerhavia diffusa). The word Puna means again and the word Nava means new. The herb possess rejuvenating properties and hence, it makes the body new again. As it is made with 100 percent pure herbal extract, it is highly effective. It actually acts as a strong diuretic that helps to increase the urine output so that toxin gets eliminated. It is a great one to reduce swelling too.
Latest posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan (see all)
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Skin Cuts, Tears & Non-healing Wounds - January 20, 2022
- Ayurvedic View On Diabetic Ketoacidosis And Its Treatment! - January 20, 2022
- Best Dietary Supplements in Ayurveda & Their Benefits! - January 18, 2022
- Ever heard of Pudendal Nerve Entrapment Syndrome - January 17, 2022
- LET’S KNOW COMMON REMEDIES FOR COUGH AND CHEST CONGESTION - January 15, 2022